SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 28 - Joey Graziadei - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 4 of 21 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12 ... 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 28 - Joey Graziadei - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 Empty Re: Bachelor 28 - Joey Graziadei - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by honeydiors Wed Oct 25, 2023 6:00 am

Sprite wrote:I just want the most interesting, fun, articulate, funny, sassy woman as the lead. Color is irrelevant.

Tptb just want those that have the most dramatic stories and they can get to cry the most. For once, I would like to see a lead...male or female...get through the whole season without shedding a tear.

lmaooo i would like this but they're never gonna give us this
honeydiors
honeydiors

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 28 - Joey Graziadei - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 Empty Re: Bachelor 28 - Joey Graziadei - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by honeydiors Wed Oct 25, 2023 8:57 am

Update from RS, he said he is trying to figure out who has what dates so that makes me think he possibly knows all the women in the final 4 now
honeydiors
honeydiors

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Wed Oct 25, 2023 2:54 pm

Looking forward to seeing and getting to know all these ladies

A bit of grace and a bit of badass
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Wed Oct 25, 2023 5:13 pm

@honeydiors He cracks me up.  If as usual there are three more women left to have dates, we can figure out the geography and more or less know the order of dates.  I can live with not knowing the order for awhile, tptb will air them as they choose anyway.  Just give us the names!!! Hugesmile

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Wed Oct 25, 2023 5:15 pm

@Jeepers If what we have heard is true about Maria, I am concerned.  But the other women are great!  He chose well...and had some great women to choose from.  Thanks casting!

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by honeydiors Tue Oct 31, 2023 10:16 am

RC8 today, what are everyone's final 3 predictions?
honeydiors
honeydiors

Back to top Go down

Post by George1218 Tue Oct 31, 2023 11:10 am

Daisy
Rachel
Kelsy

Not sure who I think is F!, all three look like they would be a good match for Joey.

George1218
George1218

Female Posts : 1051

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Tue Oct 31, 2023 7:49 pm

I am guessing
1) Kelsey
2) Daisy
3) Maria

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10807

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Thu Nov 02, 2023 6:12 pm

Leaving on a✈ from west coast this morning to ??

According to producer post
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Fri Nov 03, 2023 9:10 am

Jeepers wrote:Leaving on a✈ from west coast this morning to ??

According to producer post

No updates from RS or anyone else at this point????
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Fri Nov 03, 2023 2:18 pm

Reality Steve's Final 3 are:
Daisy Kent
Kelsey Anderson
Rachel Nance

Bachelor 28 - Joey Graziadei - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3172

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Wed Nov 08, 2023 6:58 pm

Well .. gotta spill LOL .. Have obviously been a Daisy Kent fan since the photos were posted .. but there has been a method to my madness .. win or loose there is something special about her .. she has been thru unimaginable events in her life and yet she seems to have such a positive attitude about life .. Joey has as well .. and they both seem to be so compassionate . Empathetic . Positive people .. and I bet very understanding of each others pain .. I would like to think that those experiences would draw them close .. we shall see

On the other hand .. her name just draws me in .. Daisy being one of my very favorite names .. and Kent .. well being a family name and a very special little guys name in my life .. just good omens LOL 🤭🥰
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 21 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12 ... 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 28 - Joey Graziadei - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+26
gruder
banana12
mbl
agentcurls
Remdiamond