SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 28 - Joey Graziadei - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 8 of 21 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14 ... 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 28 - Joey Graziadei - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 Empty Re: Bachelor 28 - Joey Graziadei - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Jeepers Thu Jan 25, 2024 4:44 pm

I think that little voodoo doll bites him back in the butt 😆

A bit of grace and a bit of badass
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 28 - Joey Graziadei - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 Empty Re: Bachelor 28 - Joey Graziadei - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Jeepers Sat Jan 27, 2024 12:28 pm

Well .. some not so good news for some .. like me laugh out loud .. this post is raising the question that RS is wrong .. and even one poster in the know and that I tend to respect is questioning it tends to agree .. gonna have to wait and see I guess

Bachelor 28 - Joey Graziadei - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 Img_0221

The VOs of Joey saying he just wants to hold her, kiss her, can’t stop thinking about her and using Kelseys name in the most recent preview have had me wondering as well .. I think the editing is using AI because trying to find frankenbites is impossible this season

BTW I only read and not post at Reddit. Too complicated and messy there
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Sat Jan 27, 2024 1:07 pm

@Jeepers

I would say don't go to Reddit.  I have questions about Daisy, but there is some harsh stuff there.  Things get ugly.  I understand your joy with Daisy as F1 and I can respect that.  

I agree that a wait and see attitude is a good way to go.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sat Jan 27, 2024 1:28 pm

ITA about Reddit, @pavalygurl. It can be useful for a lot of things but some things are too subjective and they really can be mean. I made the mistake of looking up Sean Lowe's sister, Shay on there and was surprised at how much a lot of them seem to despise her. She's not perfect and I can get why someone would be annoyed by her but wow! She lives in the same city and couldn't have been nicer the one time I ran into her so I'm giving her the benefit of doubt, which is what I'm also doing about Daisy. I'm not invested in any outcome other than I hope that Joey's happy. Bachelor 28 - Joey Graziadei - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 4256136633

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15411

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Sat Jan 27, 2024 1:31 pm

I am no longer  a fan of Daisy, but the treatment she receives on Reddit is beyond the beyond...there is sleuthing and then there is some of the stuff which is cruel on there.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Sat Jan 27, 2024 1:35 pm

I know we thought there was an SHV around the beginning of the month...

Any feet to follow these days???
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Sat Jan 27, 2024 1:44 pm

It took a long time to figure Reddit out and decided that just reading was sufficient .. and you are correct .. that place is horrendous and gets very nasty .. time to stay outta there. Thanx for the advice laugh out loud

Curious tho .. Pavalygurl .. what type of questions do you have in particular?

Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Sat Jan 27, 2024 1:59 pm

Jeepers wrote:It took a long time to figure Reddit out and decided that just reading was sufficient .. and you are correct .. that place is horrendous and gets very nasty .. time to stay outta there. Thanx for the advice laugh out loud

Curious tho .. Pavalygurl .. what type of questions do you have in particular?

Since the previews this week I have also had questions as well .. tho I still am diehard at this time towards Daisy .. but can see the Kelsey connection as well
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Sat Jan 27, 2024 2:38 pm

@Jeepers My initial "caution" was because I am opposed to some of her follows in a very fundamental way.  The second thing is I am overwhelmed by the amount of social media she produces and surprised production permitted all this to be okay.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Sat Jan 27, 2024 10:18 pm

Jeepers wrote:Well .. some not so good news for some .. like me laugh out loud .. this post is raising the question that RS is wrong .. and even one poster in the know and that I tend to respect is questioning it tends to agree .. gonna have to wait and see I guess

Bachelor 28 - Joey Graziadei - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 Img_0221

The VOs of Joey saying he just wants to hold her, kiss her, can’t stop thinking about her and using Kelseys name in the most recent preview have had me wondering as well .. I think the editing is using AI because trying to find frankenbites is impossible this season

BTW I only read and not post at Reddit. Too complicated and messy there

Well, if the person who runs this account is who I believe it is, then I would say they have no idea.  They may have got an anonymous dm, but proving it will be whole other kettle of fish.  Probably why they need another couple of weeks laugh out loud

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Sat Jan 27, 2024 10:53 pm

I was just watching Daisys latest tic tok from yesterday or Wednesday .. she is talking about her right ear and having lost more hearing .. she has an appt Feb 6 with her audiologist .. wonder if she may be facing a second CI possibly .. brave lady she is

Did anyone notice any changes in the intro packages .. they added a couple clips at the end of Daisys .. one with a lake and trees in the background .. nature .. and one of her starting a hike .. both look like they came from her submission tape.  Any other changes for any others?

Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Tue Jan 30, 2024 12:38 pm

You have NO idea how close this show is resembling true life

Joey = my son .. Daisy = my DIL

Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 21 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14 ... 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 28 - Joey Graziadei - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+26
gruder
banana12
mbl
agentcurls
Remdiamond