SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 28 - Joey Graziadei - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 5 of 21 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 13 ... 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 28 - Joey Graziadei - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 Empty Re: Bachelor 28 - Joey Graziadei - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by luvstx Wed Nov 08, 2023 7:17 pm

@Jeepers love it! Thanks for spilling!
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 28 - Joey Graziadei - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 Empty Re: Bachelor 28 - Joey Graziadei - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by RizBiz Wed Nov 08, 2023 10:17 pm

@Jeepers So good!! I love the innocence and purity of daisies. Had them in my wedding bouquet. That's why I love the name.
Beyond that and at this point, having read articles, etc about her, I think she is a fabulous person, a real treasure. Looking forward to watching her journey unfold.
Thanks for sharing!

RizBiz

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Fri Dec 01, 2023 3:56 am

I’ve thought about this alot and I get the feeling that Joey and Daisy had a very early connection.. they both have experienced tremendous adversity in their lives and it created an undeniable bond between them .. and has made them who and what they are today .. they are both very compassionate . Empathetic . Kind . Understanding . Caring and sweet people.

I really believe that he really does want to find his person  .. to be married and to start a family .. unlike many of the bach guys .. thinking back to his intro last season he said that was what he wanted and was looking for .. even to the point of saying that he was surprised that he wasn’t already .. and then his conversation with his mom during his home visit .. he is very open about what he wants this season as well

With Daisy dealing with her illnesses for half of her life and loosing her hearing .. and yet she appears to have a very positive attitude and appears to be a well adjusted adult .. well liked and lives her life to the fullest

And with Joey dealing with his family issues .. his father coming out . A new partner . Divorce . His mother remarrying and moving a distance away and her health issues .. he also seems to have weathered those storms and has a close and supportive family

I truly hope they make it long term .. and both have found their happiness.
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Fri Dec 01, 2023 5:37 pm

@Jeepers  You called this one right from the start.  I was hesitant after seeing the date at the concert.  But seeing them outside the house at her HTD convinced me.  I was good with all three as possible choices, and he seemed very happy last night on the show and even mentioned something about "my relationship".

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Fri Dec 01, 2023 10:56 pm

Not sure where to put this but I took Auntie's schedule and listed from what we now know, who got roses and when:

Epi 1 First Impression  Lea

Epi 2 GDR    Taylor Jessica
        1 on 1  Daisy
        GDR     Edwina, plus she got "alone time" with Joey

Epi 3 GDR     Katelyn
        1 on 1  Jenn
        GDR     Kelsey A

Epi 4 1 on 1  Lexi
        GDR  either Rachel or Kelsey T
        2 on 1  Maria

Epi 5 1 on 1  Kelsey A
        GDR     Maria
        1 on 1  Rachel

Epi 6 GDR ???
        1 on 1  Maria
        1 on 1  Kelsey T

Epi 7  1 on 1 Daisy
         1 on 1 Kelsey
         1 on 1 ???
         GDR    ??? 

Epi 8 HTD:  Daisy, Kelsey A and Rachel

Epi 9  Overnights:  Daisy and Kelsey A

Final Rose:   Daisy

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Thu Dec 07, 2023 12:24 am

Looks like Joey is out to dinner with John B per IG story .. 12 Chairs Cafe, NYC
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Dec 07, 2023 8:23 pm

@Jeepers who's John B? TYIA

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71621

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Thu Dec 07, 2023 8:59 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:@Jeepers who's John B? TYIA

He is from charity's season .. good looking Asian fella
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Thu Dec 14, 2023 3:45 am

Figured I would share this .. Daisy and KaityT helping out at a little girls party .. Cancer Warriors .. from another non-profit .. in May .. it does verify that they do know each other to a degree

Bachelor 28 - Joey Graziadei - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 Img_0217
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Sun Dec 17, 2023 11:19 pm

Well .. supposedly no SHV this weekend .. Daisy was supposedly out with friends celebrating a birthday in San Diego .. per photos posted on FB by a friend
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Mon Dec 25, 2023 11:20 pm

LOL ..OK .. is Joey now using hand signals….. 🥰. In his IG stories .. better in motion laugh out loud
Trying to look Mr kewl haha

Bachelor 28 - Joey Graziadei - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 Img_0218

Last edited by Jeepers on Tue Dec 26, 2023 12:06 am; edited 1 time in total
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Mon Dec 25, 2023 11:44 pm

Is anyone able to grab Joeys present IG stories in motion .. his story with the golden gals and at the Eagles ga,e as well

A bit of grace and a bit of badass
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 21 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 13 ... 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 28 - Joey Graziadei - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+26
gruder
banana12
mbl
agentcurls
Remdiamond