SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor in Paradise 9 - USA - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

1 - Bachelor in Paradise 9 - USA - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 Empty Re: Bachelor in Paradise 9 - USA - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Sprite Fri Oct 13, 2023 12:09 am

Brayden can rap! That was cute at the end with all four of them. Wish we had more of that kind of stuff and less poop babies and cold, self centered people.

And it wasn't enough to listen to the sh*t stuff for a good 1/2 hour this week, it is to be continued next week!

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

1 - Bachelor in Paradise 9 - USA - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 Empty Re: Bachelor in Paradise 9 - USA - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Jeepers Fri Oct 13, 2023 12:58 am

Gotta give Aaron some kudos on how he reacted to Sam’s situation .. how he tried to lighten up her situation and how he tried to help her thumbsup

A bit of grace and a bit of badass
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by pbmax Fri Oct 13, 2023 1:26 am

Sprite wrote:@GuardianAngel Probably someone from a past season or a vow renewal. I never trust tptb and their surprises.

I enjoyed the intro...minus Rachel. Go away!

I'm sure she always rides her tractor in a bikini. Please.

Cat is already annoying me...please leave our Blake alone!

I read that it was Hanna from Colton season (not Hanna B) and the guy she connected with from this show, that got married.
pbmax
pbmax

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Oct 13, 2023 9:06 pm

Thanks everyone for all the updates. I couldn't watch.

@pbmax Do you mean it was a clip of Hannah Goodwin who just recently got married to Dylan Barbour who got together on BIP?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Fri Oct 13, 2023 10:02 pm

It’s been reported that it is Mari and Kenny are the marriage couple

Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Oct 14, 2023 12:51 pm

Somehow I don't see Mari being the type to get married on a beach. She just had a bridal shower given to her by Kenny's mother.

Who knows, it certainly could be as well.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sat Oct 14, 2023 2:49 pm

@GuardianAngel Maybe they got a good incentive. This is for the show and they will do their regular wedding after. Weddings are expensive.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Oct 19, 2023 10:11 pm

Again with the poop problem. Last week I didn't finish watching the epi because of that.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Fri Oct 20, 2023 12:39 am

GEEEEEZ KAT .. somebody PLEASE put a cork in it!!!!

As a nurse I would NEVER want to work with her .. she’d end up locked in the linen closet GEEEEEEZ

Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Fri Oct 20, 2023 12:41 am

looks like Rachel and Brandon are heating up. scratch Didn't see that match coming. Anyone know who the new girl is that came down the steps at the end ? TIA
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4297

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Fri Oct 20, 2023 1:23 am

Davia from Zach’s season

Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Fri Oct 20, 2023 11:41 pm

Haha .. I’m actually liking Brayden more and more .. yes . He is unconventional and nutzo at times .. but he is being himself no matter
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor in Paradise 9 - USA - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+13
albean99
jojo47
Jolena
pbmax
Amethyst