SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor in Paradise 9 - USA - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

1 - Bachelor in Paradise 9 - USA - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 Empty Re: Bachelor in Paradise 9 - USA - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Jolena Fri Nov 03, 2023 6:13 pm

Brill wrote:
Jolena wrote:
Brill wrote:I'm not a Kat fan at all.  I can't imagine anyone with her long time.  If spoilers are true, I just can't believe it!! 1 - Bachelor in Paradise 9 - USA - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 2292733854

Im not a fan of hers either , she is beautiful though . I didn't see any spoilers about Kat. what's the spoiler? TIA

From RS: Kat and John Henry are engaged, Eliza and Aaron also engaged.  Do you want all the info?

Yes , please. Do you have any info on Tyler and Jess and if they end up together after their make out session last night. laugh out loud
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4297

Back to top Go down

1 - Bachelor in Paradise 9 - USA - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 Empty Re: Bachelor in Paradise 9 - USA - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Brill Fri Nov 03, 2023 6:55 pm

Brayden ends up choosing Becca. This causes Rachel to self-eliminate. Becca has a freak out before the rose ceremony and self-eliminates. He's not sure what Brayden does with his rose.
Blake at some point self-eliminates. He wasn't eliminated at the rose ceremony. Tyler breaks up with Mercedes in the end.
Aven & Kylee did not leave engaged but are together post-show, he's going on all the social media between them.
This is all he can confirm now.

1 - Bachelor in Paradise 9 - USA - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Fri Nov 03, 2023 7:03 pm

Brill wrote:Brayden ends up choosing Becca.  This causes Rachel to self-eliminate.  Becca has a freak out before the rose ceremony and self-eliminates. He's not sure what Brayden does with his rose.
Blake at some point self-eliminates.  He wasn't eliminated at the rose ceremony.  Tyler breaks up with Mercedes in the end.
Aven & Kylee did not leave engaged but are together post-show, he's going on all the social media between them.
This is all he can confirm now.

Thank you for the info. Tyler breaks up with Mercedes in the end and leaves alone? any word on what becomes of Jess in the end? TIA
Jolena
Jolena

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Thu Nov 09, 2023 11:24 pm

This will be a shock to the system after just watching the Golden Bachelor. From wholesome and sincere to total trash.

We are back with Charity spilling the beans about Aaron's ex to Eliza. Apparently this psycho left tons of messages for Charity and her family. Seems as if Charity was questioning this woman's motives. She tells this to Eliza. Charity then goes to talk to Aaron and tells him to be honest with Eliza and to commit! He is encouraged and feeling a lot better than he was at the end of last weeks episode.

More of the stupid triangle between Olivia, Kat and John Henry. I am so bored by these fake women. Neither of them are for him. Run JH, run!

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Thu Nov 09, 2023 11:53 pm

Everyone is thinking of the RC tonight. Eliza is eating the gigantic breakfast she has been talking about and Aaron brought her. Next thing we see it is night and everyone is at the cocktail party. The editing seriously needs some work.

Jesse arrives to share the big news...the poop baby has arrived for Sam. Thank you...I really needed to know that. 1 - Bachelor in Paradise 9 - USA - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 623245435

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Fri Nov 10, 2023 12:35 am

Jess and Blake are talking. She was wondering what was happening on his date. He says he has been thinking about her and they make out. I like these two. I wish they would give it a go.

Even more of the stupid triangle between Olivia, Kat and John Henry. Can they drag this on any longer?

Finally RC

Aven/Kylee
Tyler/Mercedes
Pete/Sam
Aaron/Eliza
Blake/Jess
Tanner/Rachel
JH/Kat
Brayden/Olivia...because she deserves the opportunity since JH screwed her over. That was sweet of him.

Kat is so unlikable. I don't understand how a sweet guy like JH is interested in such a witch. She is just nasty. She is p*ssed that that Brayden saved Olivia. That was sweet of Brayden.

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Fri Nov 10, 2023 12:57 am

Michael is one of the good guys .. yacht captain .. and check out them dimples🤪

Last edited by Jeepers on Fri Nov 10, 2023 1:12 am; edited 1 time in total
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Fri Nov 10, 2023 12:59 am

Jeepers wrote:Michael is one of the good guys .. and check out them dimples🤪

I do hope he takes Olivia on the date.

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Fri Nov 10, 2023 8:33 pm

I loved that Brayden gave his rose to Olivia, he knew Kat wanted her gone and he decided to mess with her and it worked!! clapping!

1 - Bachelor in Paradise 9 - USA - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Sat Nov 11, 2023 5:25 am

I kind of like Jess and Tyler together but dosen't look like anything is going to come out of that making out session that they had. Oh well, will be interesting if an engagement or marriage comes out of this season. Just my 2 cents. Smiley
Jolena
Jolena

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sat Nov 11, 2023 11:14 am

I find I have zero interest in this season. Maybe because the Golden Bachelor is so much better but also because it's not as fun as usual. Way too much Kat! Do the guys not look past a pretty face? She's so dramatic and negative that I couldn't even be friends with her.

It does seem like a young group which may be why. There are few of the more mature ones like from previous seasons. There's maybe two couples that I could see working out, for a while at least.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15319

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Wed Nov 22, 2023 12:58 pm

albean99 wrote:I find I have zero interest in this season. Maybe because the Golden Bachelor is so much better but also because it's not as fun as usual. Way too much Kat! Do the guys not look past a pretty face? She's so dramatic and negative that I couldn't even be friends with her.

It does seem like a young group which may be why. There are few of the more mature ones like from previous seasons. There's maybe two couples that I could see working out, for a while at least.

As much as I have been enjoying The Golden Bachelor, I've been finding the cast members on the regular series, and especially BiP, to be increasingly banal. I think the guys' fascination with Kat is telling -- she is gorgeous, but doesn't have much going for her apart from her looks. I feel like we've been stuck with a bunch of immature, shallow clout-chasers for a while now. I'd like to see cast members with a bit more in the way of substance. For the most part, I don't find the current crop to be interesting at all. I do like Jess and Blake, who both come across as being normal people with normal interests beyond Instagram.

However I remain ever the optimist, and hope that Joey Graziadei can attract a more mature, interesting group of women.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor in Paradise 9 - USA - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+13
albean99
jojo47
Jolena
pbmax
Amethyst