SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor in Paradise 9 - USA - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

1 - Bachelor in Paradise 9 - USA - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 Empty Re: Bachelor in Paradise 9 - USA - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Sprite Thu Oct 26, 2023 11:35 pm

Stupid truth or dare. Twirking, lap dancing, finger sucking. Just dumb. Jess gets asked if Blake is her #1...hesitation will get you some questions. Poor Blake.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

1 - Bachelor in Paradise 9 - USA - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 Empty Re: Bachelor in Paradise 9 - USA - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Sprite Fri Oct 27, 2023 3:58 am

Cat constantly playing with her hair is driving me nuts. Her opening her mouth is even worse.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Fri Oct 27, 2023 8:35 am

I’m trying to figure out why any guy would choose to be with Kat after all the hissy fits she pulls? I hope she’s watching and learning why things aren’t working out for her.

Davia is beautiful! She and Tanner seemed to hit it off so seems a better choice for him. It looks like Jess and Blake are kaput. I like them both but it may be to late to find someone else.

Rachel & Braden had a fun date and he seems to bring out a playful side in her. Interesting pairing but it works.  1 - Bachelor in Paradise 9 - USA - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 4256136633

I’m still annoyed that they brought in John B late when he had very little chance of finding someone. The new Sam looks like trouble and probably why she was brought in.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15305

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Fri Oct 27, 2023 1:07 pm

I watched BIP Canada with Sam. She was worse there & I hope she’s gone soon. She just wants to be in front of a camera & will do/say whatever it takes.

I can see where the chemistry between Brayden & Rachel might fizzle. Honestly, he’s starting to be one of my favourites on the beach. The piñata date was a hoot & they looked like they had fun.

I have no comment on Kat because it’s all been said. For the life of me I can’t believe JH becomes interested in her mess.
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Sat Oct 28, 2023 7:51 pm

I've been enjoying Brayden. He adds some spice to the mix.

I also enjoyed, in the pettiest sort of way, watching Cat melt down over Tanner accepting the date with Davia. Girl, who cares if it's your birthday? She strikes me as being the sort of woman who has always gotten by on her looks, and who never developed her character. It's always all about her. Did she dump the cake in the sand? I was thinking, how rude to the baker who put a lot of time and effort into that lovely cake, trying to please her. She's such a jerk. Why wouldn't Tanner want to explore his options? Davia is gorgeous, and far more personable than Cat.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sun Oct 29, 2023 6:44 pm

Amethyst wrote:I've been enjoying Brayden. He adds some spice to the mix.

I also enjoyed, in the pettiest sort of way, watching Cat melt down over Tanner accepting the date with Davia. Girl, who cares if it's your birthday? She strikes me as being the sort of woman who has always gotten by on her looks, and who never developed her character. It's always all about her. Did she dump the cake in the sand? I was thinking, how rude to the baker who put a lot of time and effort into that lovely cake, trying to please her. She's such a jerk. Why wouldn't Tanner want to explore his options? Davia is gorgeous, and far more personable than Cat.

I am right there with you and your pettiness! I loved how tptb mocked her with the tags under her name. I can't quite remember all that they wrote, but something along the lines...no, you can't have a date just because it's your birthday, still taking about her birthday. rofl I actually laughed out loud.

And all the playing with her hair was beyond annoying. It was also funny to see (and I now can't remember who the two women were), but they were also mocking her by imitating her...right down to playing with the hair.

@jojo47 I also can't believe the JH becomes interested in her, let alone engaged. It's close to the end and he is still with someone else. How does such a sweet guy end up with a witch like her? This is one couple I am rooting to break up ASAP. Run JH, run!!!

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Fri Nov 03, 2023 12:57 pm

I think Tyler and Jess could be a good match. I saw some chemistry with these two last night I think they look cute together. Any thoughts?
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4296

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Fri Nov 03, 2023 1:58 pm

I'm not a Kat fan at all. I can't imagine anyone with her long time. If spoilers are true, I just can't believe it!! 1 - Bachelor in Paradise 9 - USA - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 2292733854

1 - Bachelor in Paradise 9 - USA - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Fri Nov 03, 2023 3:29 pm

Brill wrote:I'm not a Kat fan at all.  I can't imagine anyone with her long time.  If spoilers are true, I just can't believe it!! 1 - Bachelor in Paradise 9 - USA - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 2292733854

Im not a fan of hers either , she is beautiful though . I didn't see any spoilers about Kat. what's the spoiler? TIA
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4296

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Fri Nov 03, 2023 3:55 pm

Jolena wrote:
Brill wrote:I'm not a Kat fan at all.  I can't imagine anyone with her long time.  If spoilers are true, I just can't believe it!! 1 - Bachelor in Paradise 9 - USA - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 2292733854

Im not a fan of hers either , she is beautiful though . I didn't see any spoilers about Kat. what's the spoiler? TIA

From RS: Kat and John Henry are engaged, Eliza and Aaron also engaged. Do you want all the info?

1 - Bachelor in Paradise 9 - USA - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 G61033

Brill
Brill

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Fri Nov 03, 2023 3:59 pm

Brill wrote:
Jolena wrote:

From RS: Kat and John Henry are engaged, Eliza and Aaron also engaged.  Do you want all the info?

He gives out info as to who self eliminates and who sees who outside of the show.

Brill
Brill

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Fri Nov 03, 2023 6:07 pm

Sure 🤭
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor in Paradise 9 - USA - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+13
albean99
jojo47
Jolena
pbmax
Amethyst