SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor in Paradise 9 - USA - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

1 - Bachelor in Paradise 9 - USA - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 Empty Re: Bachelor in Paradise 9 - USA - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by jojo47 Sat Oct 21, 2023 1:50 pm

I’m so over Kat & laughed at her onscreen label of Maximum Volume. I hope Tanner doesn’t stay with her.

@Jeepers I’m liking Brayden much more as well.
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

1 - Bachelor in Paradise 9 - USA - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 Empty Re: Bachelor in Paradise 9 - USA - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by albean99 Sat Oct 21, 2023 2:06 pm

I didn't like the whole Poo Baby stuff but I really felt for Sam that she had to leave. I don't know where her relationship with Aaron S would have gone but they seemed good together.

It seems like they have too many guys left for the RC this time and they didn't bring down any women until that one at the end. I really wish that John B had been able to come in the beginning so he would have had a chance to possibly find someone who wasn't already with someone else.

The truth box was silly but I had to agree with some of the Kat ones. She's come across really badly this season which could be partly editing but she didn't help herself by being so defiant and angry afterward. I also liked the Max Volume label, @jojo47. giggling

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15318

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Thu Oct 26, 2023 9:14 pm

Sam from BIP Canada arrives late. Loved Jessie speaking French.

I wasn't crazy about her. Too much drama.

She arrives and nobody has a clue who she is. Hilarious. Desperation galore from the guys.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Thu Oct 26, 2023 9:26 pm

Well Olivia picks John Henry. Mercedes picks Tyler ... poor Will.

Sam picks some random dude who she met for a hot minute. She picks Peter after he was rejected by Olivia.

Bye John, Will, Aaron, Sean. I am sad to see John go, but I really feel for Will. He seems such a gentle guy really looking for love.

Sam is going to drive me crazy again. Just go away!

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Thu Oct 26, 2023 9:39 pm

Cat is such a drama queen. It's her BD and she is 27. She is p*ssed because she didn't get the date card for her BD. She is only 27 once.

Meanwhile Rachel is excited for the date card and takes Brayden. Everyone is speculating what earrings he will wear.

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Thu Oct 26, 2023 9:45 pm

Body painting date with Rachel and Bryden where they turn each other into pinatas.

He is sweet. He would be an interesting Bachelor if he wasn't so young.

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Thu Oct 26, 2023 9:50 pm

Gotta say .. tho I can’t stand Rachel and am liking Braden every episode .. that was the best date in a long time .. laughed all the way thru it LOL 😆😆😍😆😆

A bit of grace and a bit of badass
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Thu Oct 26, 2023 10:04 pm

Flavia with one blue eye and one green eye comes in to stir up trouble. She wants to meet Tanner...or tptb want to p*ss off Cat and make her look worse than she already does. Cat is not happy after all...it is her birthday!!!

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Thu Oct 26, 2023 10:20 pm

Flavia with one blue eye and one green eye comes in to stir up trouble. She wants to meet Tanner...or tptb want to p*ss off Cat and make her look worse than she already does. Cat is not happy after all...it is her birthday!!!

Everyone sings Cat happy birthday and gets her cake and she takes off with it. She is p*ssed. Apparently she thinks Tanner is indecisive...  rofl   I think it is karma.

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Thu Oct 26, 2023 10:22 pm

Cat is beating the cr*p out of the pinata...as we get shown Tanner making out on his date. Brayden is hilarious...probably happy she dumped him. She is scary and oblivious to what a hypocrite she is.

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Thu Oct 26, 2023 10:24 pm

Gawd Damnnn send the Bitch Witch a gag please .. ENOUGH OF HER IS ENOUGH OF HER!!!

Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Thu Oct 26, 2023 10:25 pm

It’s Davia….. 😆

Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor in Paradise 9 - USA - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+13
albean99
jojo47
Jolena
pbmax
Amethyst