SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor Canada - Media - Discussion

Page 6 of 34 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 20 ... 34  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelor Canada - Media - Discussion - Page 6 Empty Re: The Bachelor Canada - Media - Discussion

Post by anders Fri Mar 16, 2012 10:58 am

She did well hosting Canada's Handyman Challenge - she'd be a great hostess for the Bach...

“No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see affraid
anders
anders

Back to top Go down

The Bachelor Canada - Media - Discussion - Page 6 Empty Re: The Bachelor Canada - Media - Discussion

Post by Love_Me Fri Mar 16, 2012 9:32 pm

Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Sat Mar 17, 2012 12:54 pm

anders wrote:I heard a blurb on tv yesterday or day before that Jill is considering hosting. It was actually Jill saying it.

Here is Jill's comment from FB about hosting CB (she did a live chat for Brookfield Homes this past Thursday night).

are you going to host the Canadian Bachelor or is that a rumor?
Like · · Thursday at 6:07pm ·

Jillian Harris right now its just a rumor - but we are in talks with them! to be honest i'm not sure if a Woman host is the right way to go - but anythings possible and one this is for sure if there is ONE person in Canada that understands the Bachelor Franchise the most... its probably me ahaha! we will see i suppose! i am open to it thats for sure! :)
Thursday at 6:09pm · Like · 2
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by anders Mon Mar 19, 2012 10:26 am

I wondered about the gender issue too. But I don't see how she couldn't do it.

Really what does CH do that she couldn't

"Ladies, this is the final rose of the evening, eh."

"Ladies, if you have not recieved a rose, please say your good-byes, eh"

"Tell me XXX - what happened on your date with YYY, that was pretty wild, eh"

seems rather simple to me.

“No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see affraid
anders
anders

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Mon Mar 19, 2012 12:15 pm

anders wrote:I wondered about the gender issue too. But I don't see how she couldn't do it.

Really what does CH do that she couldn't

"Ladies, this is the final rose of the evening, eh."

"Ladies, if you have not recieved a rose, please say your good-byes, eh"

"Tell me XXX - what happened on your date with YYY, that was pretty wild, eh"

seems rather simple to me.

:Woah-hoo: :laughingoutlou Love those, eh's....
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Fri Mar 23, 2012 9:05 am

I wish I could watch from the US. Will we be able to see it anywhere online?

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Fri Mar 23, 2012 9:29 am

nutty1 wrote:I wish I could watch from the US. Will we be able to see it anywhere online?

I doubt it. Unless someone puts it up on youtube and doesn't get in trouble for it.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by ninu Fri Mar 23, 2012 1:33 pm

CityTV and CTV post episodes after the fact online... I'm *in* Canada, so I couldn't tell - but are they blocked like ABC is for Canadians?? If someone checks that out, then potentially you will have online access to episodes! :WAVEY:

I'm still debating whether I'll watch or not - depends on whether I like the guy!

The Bachelor Canada - Media - Discussion - Page 6 158291300-ashley-hebert-and-j-p-rosenbaum-the-second-gettyimages-2The Bachelor Canada - Media - Discussion - Page 6 Sign310
ninu
ninu

Female Posts : 2347

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sat Mar 24, 2012 3:47 pm

ninu wrote:CityTV and CTV post episodes after the fact online... I'm *in* Canada, so I couldn't tell - but are they blocked like ABC is for Canadians?? If someone checks that out, then potentially you will have online access to episodes! :WAVEY:

I'm still debating whether I'll watch or not - depends on whether I like the guy!

We in the US cannot view vids put up by Canadian networks and vice versa. I will never understand why not.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by jurystillout Fri Mar 30, 2012 11:06 am

I will keep my eye out on another site that I have been able to see other shows from other countrys like Canada. I don't have the link right now but when I get home tonight I will update this post with the link attached. Hugesmile

~No One Can Make You Feel Inferior Without Your Consent Eleanor Roosevelt~

The Bachelor Canada - Media - Discussion - Page 6 7b1b3f3e-3b3d-41b0-828b-06de6fc086d8_zps945f9fd1
jurystillout
jurystillout

Female Posts : 1089

Back to top Go down

Post by Keili Fri Mar 30, 2012 11:18 am

nutty1 wrote:I wish I could watch from the US. Will we be able to see it anywhere online?

Probably. I'm sure it'll end up on streaming sites. Especially if it's popular.
Keili
Keili

Female Posts : 298

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Fri Mar 30, 2012 6:26 pm

ninu wrote:
Love_Me wrote:Where in Canada will this show be filmed again?

I hope it's near Toronto! I'm sure a few of us will be able to help sleuth!!

The Bachelorette is coming to Toronto! High clap
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 34 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 20 ... 34  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor Canada - Media - Discussion

+41
Mr&MrsSmith
tigertiz
Mirzam
provenceguy
ja1968