SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor Canada - Media - Discussion

Page 7 of 34 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 20 ... 34  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelor Canada - Media - Discussion - Page 7 Empty Re: The Bachelor Canada - Media - Discussion

Post by Love_Me Thu Apr 12, 2012 7:27 pm

Ashley Bowler ‏ @ashleebowler

@M_Whitey any update on @jlefebvre10 being the next #bachelorette ?
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

The Bachelor Canada - Media - Discussion - Page 7 Empty Re: The Bachelor Canada - Media - Discussion

Post by atem Fri Apr 20, 2012 2:00 am

So, they still haven't casted? I thought they start filming in May?

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by terabithia Fri Apr 20, 2012 3:45 am

atem wrote:
ninu wrote:CityTV and CTV post episodes after the fact online... I'm *in* Canada, so I couldn't tell - but are they blocked like ABC is for Canadians?? If someone checks that out, then potentially you will have online access to episodes! :WAVEY:

I'm still debating whether I'll watch or not - depends on whether I like the guy!

We in the US cannot view vids put up by Canadian networks and vice versa. I will never understand why not.

It's the licensing agreement. For example, if CityTV owns the rights to The Bachelor (USA version) airing in Canada then ABC does not have the legal right to broadcast it to Canadian residents. That is CityTV's right, they paid for it, they want the eyeballs and ad hits/revenue (both on TV and online, if they stream it online) to recoup their investment in the program. As you pointed out this goes both ways. Why are videos blocked even if the program doesn't air elsewhere? Networks block foreign access so their unsold programs are more attractive to potential foreign buyers.

I've heard of a program called Hotspotshield that allows people to get around these country restrictions but I've never used it. There are most likely several ways around it. Some people on Jokers watch a couple Australian dating shows similar to the Bachelor but not on the official network sites.
terabithia
terabithia

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Fri Apr 20, 2012 6:07 am

Filming for Bach Canada was suppose to start in May in Vancouver area. Don't know if that is 100%, but according to the latest press releases, it seems like it.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sun Apr 22, 2012 3:16 pm

Well, you Canadians are just going to have to take a lot of screencaps and give detailed accounts of each episode! giggling

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Apr 23, 2012 8:49 pm

Bachelor Canada‏@bachelorCA
The Bachelor Canada countdown is ON! We reveal the first-ever Canadian bachelor on May 1! Tune in to BT & BachelorCanada.ca for daily hints
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs. Shoe Mon Apr 23, 2012 8:51 pm

Just found this interesting tidbit - the 'star' will be revealed May 1.

http://metronews.ca/scene/115275/the-bachelor-canada-has-been-found/

Mrs. Shoe

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Apr 23, 2012 8:53 pm

The Bachelor Canada - Media - Discussion - Page 7 Bach_monday

@ this link ~

http://www.bachelorcanada.ca/
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Apr 23, 2012 8:54 pm

Mrs. Shoe wrote:Just found this interesting tidbit - the 'star' will be revealed May 1.

http://metronews.ca/scene/115275/the-bachelor-canada-has-been-found/

welcomeyall Mrs. Shoe!
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Mon Apr 23, 2012 9:10 pm

The Bachelor Canada - Media - Discussion - Page 7 905078308 Mrs. Shoe!
Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by skitts Mon Apr 23, 2012 10:06 pm

Can we watch this in the US of A?
skitts
skitts

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Tue Apr 24, 2012 12:09 am

skitts wrote:Can we watch this in the US of A?

I don't believe we can. The Bachelor Canada - Media - Discussion - Page 7 2089373836
Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 34 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 20 ... 34  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor Canada - Media - Discussion

+41
Mr&MrsSmith
tigertiz
Mirzam
provenceguy
ja1968