SELECT CONTENT

The Golden Bachelor - Gerry Turner - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 2 of 53 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 27 ... 53  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Golden Bachelor - Gerry Turner - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: The Golden Bachelor - Gerry Turner - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by frajosfanofchris Wed Sep 27, 2023 7:12 pm

Sneak Peek

I really wish we could stay longer in the countries we visit, but I've been lucky to have visited most of them before, because I've done a tremendous amount of travel. - Phil Keoghan
frajosfanofchris
frajosfanofchris

Female Posts : 2303

Back to top Go down

The Golden Bachelor - Gerry Turner - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: The Golden Bachelor - Gerry Turner - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Sep 27, 2023 8:56 pm

That was a good sneak peak!!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by frajosfanofchris Thu Sep 28, 2023 6:39 pm

frajosfanofchris wrote:

Screenshot new

The Golden Bachelor - Gerry Turner - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 JdKmb0F
The Golden Bachelor - Gerry Turner - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 JdKmyJa

April one and one air balloon

The Golden Bachelor - Gerry Turner - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 JdKmmUg
The Golden Bachelor - Gerry Turner - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 JdKp95J

Likely Group with Leslie, Maybe Joan, Kris.

The Golden Bachelor - Gerry Turner - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 JdKpHOv

Faith one and one

I really wish we could stay longer in the countries we visit, but I've been lucky to have visited most of them before, because I've done a tremendous amount of travel. - Phil Keoghan
frajosfanofchris
frajosfanofchris

Back to top Go down

Post by frajosfanofchris Thu Sep 28, 2023 6:46 pm

more screenshot

The Golden Bachelor - Gerry Turner - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 JdKyTva
The Golden Bachelor - Gerry Turner - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 JdKyuyJ
The Golden Bachelor - Gerry Turner - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 JdKy5jR
The Golden Bachelor - Gerry Turner - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 JdKyRTv
The Golden Bachelor - Gerry Turner - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 JdKy7Qp
The Golden Bachelor - Gerry Turner - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 JdKyaCN
The Golden Bachelor - Gerry Turner - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 JdKycGI

The Golden Bachelor - Gerry Turner - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 1710264613 The Golden Bachelor - Gerry Turner - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 1710264613

New Video on FB

Here: https://www.facebook.com/TheBachelorette/videos/1398987090829632/?extid=CL-UNK-UNK-UNK-IOS_GK0T-GK1C&mibextid=v7YzmG

I can't wait to watch tonighttttt!!!! will watch live streammmmm!!!

frajosfanofchris
frajosfanofchris

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Sep 28, 2023 8:45 pm

@frajosfanofchris thanks for all the s/caps!!

It's almost show Eastern time! 15 minutes!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Sep 28, 2023 9:03 pm

The back story is so sad. Right after they bought their retirement dream home his wife got sick. She went so quick. That had to have been such a shock.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Thu Sep 28, 2023 9:05 pm

I was tearing up there. So sad and yet so hopeful.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Sep 28, 2023 9:06 pm

So far so good!

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Sep 28, 2023 9:07 pm

Wow Sharleen Joynt in a car commercial!

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by frajosfanofchris Thu Sep 28, 2023 9:08 pm

Golden Bachelor on Treading!!!!!

frajosfanofchris
frajosfanofchris

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Thu Sep 28, 2023 9:11 pm

I love Edith's hair. She looks fabulous. The gold confetti is pretty good.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Thu Sep 28, 2023 9:17 pm

What are they bleeping out? Damn...her arms are so buff!

Leslie looks like a handful. She rocks the short skirt and the bikini.

I wish they wouldn't rush through a bunch of women. It would be nice to meet more of them.

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 53 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 27 ... 53  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Golden Bachelor - Gerry Turner - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+27
barbell
Hotmomma
Jolena
CHO
George1218