SELECT CONTENT

The Golden Bachelor - Gerry Turner - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 27 of 53 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 40 ... 53  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Golden Bachelor - Gerry Turner - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 27 Empty Re: The Golden Bachelor - Gerry Turner - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by sdmom Fri Nov 10, 2023 9:00 pm

RizBiz wrote:@sdmom Yes, I didn't want to mention that but....
I was wondering if Theresa's pics (The Villa Guayaba) are of the place where she stayed for the regular time spent in Costa Rica and Leslie's pics ( the Palace Villa) are of her FS overnight with Gerry?

They would both have a place to stay at during the filming, as well as a different place for the overnights right?

Yes, that’s what I am thinking:

The rooms where Leslie and Theresa stayed may not their the overnights fantasy suites.

We can sleuth more to figure it out!

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

The Golden Bachelor - Gerry Turner - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 27 Empty Re: The Golden Bachelor - Gerry Turner - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by luvstx Fri Nov 10, 2023 9:11 pm

sdmom wrote:Sorry about multiple posts!

Theresa opened the door to let Gerry in

The Golden Bachelor - Gerry Turner - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 27 Img_5213

She popped the champagne in the same outfit, so when is this? Last chance date?
The Golden Bachelor - Gerry Turner - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 27 Img_5214

I think LCD
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by RizBiz Fri Nov 10, 2023 9:13 pm

@luvstx Yes, that's what I am thinking as well.

RizBiz

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Fri Nov 10, 2023 9:16 pm

@sdmom going back to the oic of Leslie in a pink top, do we think that’s MTF? So maybe the Palacio is where Gerry’s family stayed.
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Fri Nov 10, 2023 9:26 pm

luvstx wrote:@sdmom going back to the oic of Leslie in a pink top, do we think that’s MTF?  So maybe the Palacio is where Gerry’s family stayed.

Yes that’s what I am thinking too

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Fri Nov 10, 2023 9:28 pm

luvstx wrote:
sdmom wrote:Sorry about multiple posts!

Theresa opened the door to let Gerry in

The Golden Bachelor - Gerry Turner - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 27 Img_5213

She popped the champagne in the same outfit, so when is this? Last chance date?
The Golden Bachelor - Gerry Turner - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 27 Img_5214

I think LCD

So does Leslie have a LCD too?
We need more previews!

sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by RizBiz Fri Nov 10, 2023 10:04 pm

sdmom wrote:
luvstx wrote:@sdmom going back to the oic of Leslie in a pink top, do we think that’s MTF?  So maybe the Palacio is where Gerry’s family stayed.

Yes that’s what I am thinking too

The bedroom for Leslie and Gerry's FSD is the Villa Palacio's Ground Floor, The Bahia Master suite.
I'm pretty sure that that Bed and room that L and G are spending the FSD night is there.
So I am not sure if the Family would also be staying in the FSD overnight place... ? But it could be. Stranger things have happened. LOL 😂

However, would it be possible for the family to visit with them on the day after the Overnight, while they are still in the Villa Palace?
That the family came to them rather than that went to the family?

OR that the comment by Leslie in the pink top wasn't spoken to the family but was spoken to Gerry during their FSD overnight? In the living room of the Villa Palacio?
We don't really see the daughters asking her outright.
They have some funny circle things on the wall behind their heads... Doesn't match with Leslie at the Villa Palacio.

And is it possible that Leslie's LCD is when he breaks it off with her??

ETA. Theresa wearing the solid black blouse kissing Gerry, when he says he loves her, is what she was wearing to MTF.

ETA. NOTE: Change.
I think that Theresa's FSD overnight is in the Guayaba Villa. Not sure if she stays there as well.
IF you take a screenshot where you see the do not disturb sign, you can look into the room behind it.
That looks exactly like the Guayaba room; the coffee table in the center, the white rug and the cabinet at the back. It also has the wooden cathedral ceiling on the same slope.

RizBiz

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Fri Nov 10, 2023 11:25 pm

Ask and you shall receive @RizBiz

The Golden Bachelor - Gerry Turner - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 27 Img_5223

sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by RizBiz Fri Nov 10, 2023 11:35 pm

sdmom wrote:Ask and you shall receive @RizBiz

The Golden Bachelor - Gerry Turner - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 27 Img_5223
Thanks.
That is imho the Guayaba Villa. Which, if the Do Not Disturb sign is legit, would be Theresa's FS overnight.
Pretty confident that Leslie has the Villa Palacio for her overnight.

So back to the drawing board to figure out where and if, they have other accommodations for the majority of their stay.
But I'm calling it a night now.
Thanks @sdmom for your help and to the others as well.
I"m going to try to figure out how to post pics and links tomorrow. Smiley

RizBiz

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Fri Nov 10, 2023 11:50 pm

There is also a possibility that the ladies stated at a or two different resorts, just saying…

sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Billysmom Sat Nov 11, 2023 12:25 am

So might one draw from this that Leslie was indeed the frontrunner upon arrival, ie before the "watershed moment" (which I think involves the MTF as well)....??

Also wondering what everyone's thinking Gerry was referring to as the "amazing" thing/"something that never happened before" in his ET interview?
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sat Nov 11, 2023 12:49 am

Well said,@Norcalgal. This is the first WTA that I've enjoyed forever. I'm so tired of the lame drama.

I felt for Faith but she's still really emotional so it makes me wonder if she'd even want to be the Bachelorette if they're going to do one. She seems to be someone who's very comfortable in her life as it is. I hope she can find a great guy there when she's ready.

I feel like Joan and Ellen were highlighted as potential leads. Ellen got the touching moment when they featured her friend so that could be a reason to pick her. I do think that Joan's age might work better but not a deal breaker either way. Of course, there's always to f2 person. A lot of the ladies would be great if they figure a way to do a Golden Bachelor in Paradise, including Sandra and Susan.

I know that there was a little push for Leslie in the preview but I'm still sticking with her as f1 because things can change after the FD episode. I don't have a favorite in the f2 so whatever Gerry wants is fine with me.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15319

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 27 of 53 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 40 ... 53  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Golden Bachelor - Gerry Turner - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+27
barbell
Hotmomma
Jolena
CHO
George1218