SELECT CONTENT

Special Forces World's Toughest Test - Season 2 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Special Forces World's Toughest Test - Season 2 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  Empty Special Forces World's Toughest Test - Season 2 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Sep 26, 2023 8:57 pm

Sprite wrote:Second season of Special Forces.

So not only Tyler Cameron on the show, but so is Nick Viall! I forgot that Tyler's brother is in the army.

They are in New Zealand this season. It will be in the cold this season vs the desert last year.

Savannah Chrisley (reality TV personality)
JoJo Siwa (recording artist, dancer and media personality)
Blac Chyna (model, actress and influencer)
Dez Bryant (former NFL player)
Brian Austin Green (actor)
Bode Miller (former alpine ski racer)
Erin Jackson (speed skater)
Jack Osbourne (media personality)
Kelly Rizzo (media personality)
Robert Horry (former NBA player)
Tara Reid (actress)
Tom Sandoval (reality TV personality)
Nick Viall (reality TV personality)
Tyler Cameron (reality TV personality)

Watching this first challenge was so painful. It was balancing on these two beams while hanging over a river. Most of them failed and very painfully too! Tyler made it, Nick didn't.

Second challenge they have to stand holding a big rock over their head. Tara is already annoying me. She keeps whining "I can't" and they already caught her smoking and took away her cigarettes. Now they have to do an obstacle course while carrying the rock and then some calisthenics. After they are done...someone is puking. I couldn't make out who it was. They call Tara out and she is falling over her own feet. Is it bad that I and my co-worker watching her had zero sympathy and were laughing instead?

Blac Chyna and Brian are already at odds. He is a sh*t disturber and she thinks she will keep up her beauty routine in the special forces.

Who will be out first...my money is on Tara or Chyna. We have barely seen anyone else...including Tyler and Nick.

I really enjoyed the episode...other than the loud background music which made it hard to hear anything they were saying. Can't wait for next week.

@Sprite thanks so much for the update!! I thought we had a thread for Season 2 but maybe it was posted in Nick and Tyler's threads that they were going to be on it. I  haven't checked.

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Tue Sep 26, 2023 9:00 pm; edited 1 time in total

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Special Forces World's Toughest Test - Season 2 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  Empty Re: Special Forces World's Toughest Test - Season 2 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Sep 26, 2023 8:59 pm

Go to the link for the contestants bio's.

Special Forces World’s Toughest Test Season 2: Meet the celebrities

Special Forces World's Toughest Test - Season 2 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  Copy-of-dexerto-feature-images-with-correct-dimensions-2023-09-26T141700.845

https://www.dexerto.com/reality-tv/special-forces-worlds-toughest-test-season-2-meet-the-celebrities-2310906/

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Special Forces World's Toughest Test - Season 2 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  Empty Re: Special Forces World's Toughest Test - Season 2 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Sprite Mon Oct 02, 2023 10:23 pm

Second episode with them dipping into the freezing water. Tara was made the leader for the day and was the first one in. She actually passed, but Nikki is such a pain. My bet is she is the first one out.

The first 13 make it, but Nikki fails. She is still complaining about her knee.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Oct 02, 2023 10:55 pm

Well, I was wrong. Tara just quit because she couldn't carry her bag. She was my 2nd choice for first one out. Seriously, that bag was as big as she was.

Second task is to climb down a dam and they have to go head to head...face forward.

Dez and Robert go first. They are both having issues. Robert wins.
JoJo and Brian...JoJo wins.
Nick and Tom...Tom wins, but it was very close
Tyler vs Jack...Tyler wins? Nope, it was Jack by the skin of his teeth.
Bodi vs Savannah...OMG...She pukes...and we have to see it. I'm at work so missed who won. Re-watched...Bodi for the win.
Dez goes again so Black Chyna goes against someone. She is won't go over the wall and she's out. Not exactly shocked. Des goes again anyway and then blows up and he is out! I don't know what set him off. I may have to re-watch this when I'm home.

I missed a team. Erin and Kelly...Kelly for the win.

Last edited by Sprite on Tue Oct 03, 2023 4:38 am; edited 1 time in total

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Oct 02, 2023 11:00 pm

Well, apparently Dez is back at camp. He is telling them that he needs to learn how to control his emotions and apologizes, but is still out.

That was crazy. He was scary!

On to the Traitors Canada!

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Tue Oct 03, 2023 4:52 pm

I really enjoy this show more when the weakest leave and we see a true test of inner and physical strength. I'm here for Tyler and so far very little of him. Have to say Jack Osborne has totally impressed me - little to no whining and is up for the physical challenges. Brian Austin Greene, not so much - he likes to poke at people to set them off. Not an admirable trait.

Was really surprised Robert, the former NBA player, won his challenge over Des as there is at least a 15 year age difference. But it just shows you what mental strength brings to the show.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5304

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Oct 10, 2023 3:50 am

Third episode and 2 quit before they are even told what the task is. No shocker that BAG takes himself out as he had been whining the whole time, but the NBA guy did surprise me.

The first task is to protect at all costs and get a high value asset over the border. They are in a 2 car convoy. Star is driving in the 1st with the asset in the 2nd. It is 2 km but they are attacked and the 2nd car is immobilized. What do they do? Well they should stop and get them and transfer to their car since their task is to protect them.

Nick is 1st and passes. This the most we have seen of him.

Second is smug Jack talking about how he is familiar with this life and has taken some tactical training and is very comfortable driving. It was obvious he was going to fail since he has been bragging about how much he likes to challenge himself and so good these weak people took themselves out. Still making excuses.

Bode is next saying how much being married has prepared him for this as he is used to her yelling at him as he is driving. Another dig at his wife. Hmm... They have 8 kids! He fails. He tried to go back but by backing up into the ambush. That makes you an easier target. Jack is laughing. If they see him doing that they will rip him a new one since he was a total coward and didn't even try to help.

Tyler failed. JoJo, Erin,  Kelly and Tom pass.

Savanna is next and she fails . Jack is happy because the more other people fail, he doesn't look as bad. She is saying her head isn't in it. I wouldn't be surprised if they both quit sooner than later.

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Oct 10, 2023 4:48 am

They bring Savanna in for a talk as she had done well up until now and they thought she looked as if she wanted to quit. She is worried about her siblings who she got custody of when her parents went to prison. Prison, prison, prison is every other word out of her mouth. They were actually very encouraging to her , telling her she will be a role model for her siblings.

Back at the barracks Bode is talking about how his 19 month old daughter drowned in a neighbors pool. So sad.

Off to an icy lake and falling backwards  into the water off of a boat platform. Savanna says she isn't doing this and withdraws.

Bode is first. Has to swim out to the boat  and then fall. Pass.

Erin not a strong swimmer.  Fail.

Nick, Tyler, Tom, Kelly pass. JoJo fails. Jack keeps grinning when people fail. He must have ticked them off majorly as his edit is bad.

Jack is last. He is apparently really good in water. He surfs in winter.... Special Forces World's Toughest Test - Season 2 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  2622943811 Special Forces World's Toughest Test - Season 2 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  2622943811. And smart a** does a face plant...FAIL. He took the wrong pack and then threw it down as a result everyone had to do push ups with their pack. He again screwed them because he didn't do it right so they have to keep going. They are not impressed and he gets called in for questioning.

After a bit he is crying. He was diagnosed with MS more than 10 years ago and he wants to keep pushing himself.  Imo he is worried about what will happen to him in the future.

They are a little nicer in the interrogation  this season.

Next week epic projectile vomiting from Tyler.

Last edited by Sprite on Tue Oct 10, 2023 9:27 pm; edited 1 time in total

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Tue Oct 10, 2023 7:37 pm

I fell asleep partway through so appreciate the recaps!

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5304

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Oct 10, 2023 8:44 pm

@Sprite thanks for the recap. I enjoy reading them!

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Oct 16, 2023 11:42 pm

Fourth episode. Let's see who will remain.

Rangers discussing who is left:

As they talk about who will be there at the end...we get a shot of Tyler. Are they trying to tell us something?

Bodi and Erin are world champions so should be physically ahead of the rest.
Tom is hard to like and Jack is an a**.
Kelli looks like her body is breaking down.
No mention of JoJo, Nick or Tyler. Could these be our finalists?

First task is to carry a 220 lb inflatable boat to the lake. It is a race between 2 teams.

Bodi leads one with JoJo, Jack and Nick.
Erin leads the other with Kelli, Tom and Tyler.

Bodi is instructing his team well and they are way ahead. Erin isn't giving any instructions and Kelli is not pulling her weight right from the start. She lets go of the boat. Erin says she can be a leader, but is fine taking a back seat. This as Tyler starts giving direction and the ranger tells her that Tyler is doing her job!

Bodi's team is ahead and get to their first hurdle...they have to lift the boat over what looks like a barbed wire fence. Jack tried doing one of those drill songs and JoJo tells him to save his lungs. He hurts a finger getting the boat over and here comes the boasting. He has friends in the SS... Special Forces World's Toughest Test - Season 2 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  2622943811 Someone tells him to suck it up.

Erin's team is still trying to figure out the best way of carrying the boat. They are rotating to different positions. Kelli is dropping the boat every few steps saying she can't...her back is going out on her. They get to the fence and she falls. They start up again, meanwhile the other team goes over another fence and are at the edge of the lake.

The rangers direct Erin's team to a stream that will get them to the lake and now they are trudging through the water. The rest of the team is pulling/pushing the boat and she is walking beside. She says she has quit things in the past and hates that feeling. Looks like she is having it now. She tells them she is slowing them down, but they tell her to walk with them. She is crying and one of the ranger is telling her her dead husband is watching her right now as she is saying she can't feel her legs.

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Oct 17, 2023 12:07 am

Tyler is trying to help Kelly. Tom falls and they finally get to the lake. Now they have to put some stuff in the boats and race across. Kelly is panicking and hyperventilating because she is so cold. Tyler gets her and holds her against him...as women watching are swooning...and encourages her saying the hardest part is done. Tom on the other hand tells her to get moving that she is letting the team down. He isn't wrong, but not the best approach with her. She has had enough. Finally Erin is trying to encourage her...too late. She is out. Not a surprise. When they spend that much time on someone they are gone soon after.

Bodi's team takes the lead since they have an extra person. Now they have to unload and store the equipment before racing to the finish. Erin is still not leading so Tyler starts giving direction and he is doing most of the work. The rangers are encouraging him and calling him a "damn workhorse!". He says he was an athlete in school and his dad always pushed him to do more than he thought he could. This is the most we have seen or heard from him and it is all positive.

Alpha wins and they are out of there back to camp by car. The others finally get to the top and Tyler does his projectile vomiting. Since they lost they get to run back to the camp. First team is pumped and congratulating themselves...especially Jack, who whined the most. When the second team is back they admit they weren't organized. Erin who knows it was because of her.

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Special Forces World's Toughest Test - Season 2 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

5 posters
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum