SELECT CONTENT

Special Forces World's Toughest Test - Season 2 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Special Forces World's Toughest Test - Season 2 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 3 Empty Re: Special Forces World's Toughest Test - Season 2 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Sprite Tue Nov 21, 2023 12:01 am

Tom is going ahead and not responding when they tell him to slow down. JoJo tells him off. She is leading. Erin is just following and Tom is being a pain.

Nick and Tyler are doing well and reach the point where they get further instruction. They are working well together although Tyler is leading.

The other team also gets their directions, but the hunters are really close and they need to go, naturally Tom is not listening and is stopping to eat and drink.

They have to cross a road that is being patrolled. Tyler/Nick are captured. Tyler says he is always close, but never quite makes it. He really wants to succeed here. The other team makes it to the extraction point, but are also captured.

The next 24 hours they will know who will make it.

They are interrogated and tortured...sort of. Water is thrown on them. Looks good. Can't wait to see how it will go.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Special Forces World's Toughest Test - Season 2 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 3 Empty Re: Special Forces World's Toughest Test - Season 2 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Norcalgal Tue Nov 21, 2023 5:04 pm

My bet was Bode would finish in top 4 so I was very surprised when he left. He is very stubborn - had he let JoJo take her turn earlier in pulling the sled, perhaps he wouldn't have spent all his energy.

I loved the way Erin and Tyler encouraged each other - to me, I felt they were the best team.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5304

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Nov 21, 2023 10:43 pm

Thanks for the updates! It's exciting to read it all. yes

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Tue Nov 21, 2023 11:12 pm

I finally decided to watch this and caught up during the past 2 weeks.  I did not see Hannah's season but might go back and watch it.  I have to say, I am starting to like Nick again because of his actions on the show...he is not being the pompous guy I sometimes see quoted from his podcast and he even laughed at himself when telling the leaders what his job was.

My biggest take away is Tyler.  Not that I am surprised, but I am so impressed with how he comports himself in every way on this show.  There is a decency and gentleness that I love.  His mama did raise him well.  I was also taken by his comment about wanting to "finish" things.  He said he never quite makes it and gave the example of not being able to stay in pro football and not being able to be there at the end with Hannah!!! 
I want so much for him to find his person and his happiness.  Some lucky woman is in for a wonderful life with him.  I am glad he stepped back from all the glitter of BN and is finding himself again. rose bud

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Wed Nov 22, 2023 5:59 pm

@pavalygurl Tyler has shown who he truly is on this show. I agree with what you said about him. I'm not giving Nick any redemption - he lost my respect a while ago and nothing he has done has gotten me to where I want to follow him. I know he bought a home for his mom - nice move but why publicize it? Things done quietly and out of the spotlight show much more about who a person is than putting it on SM.

Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Wed Nov 22, 2023 8:28 pm

@Norcalgal  Very true, I might be letting Nick off easily.  With Tyler he lives this life all the time, in his care for his brothers and Pops, with his friends how he includes them in his business ventures and just how he is on a daily basis.

Just a side story...Joey was asked who from BN would he like to know better and his answer was Tyler and Jason T.  They along with Joey are my three all time faves from the guys on this show.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed Nov 22, 2023 8:51 pm

@pavalygurl That just makes me like Joey even more.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Thu Nov 23, 2023 2:46 am

@pavalygurl Glad to hear that about Joey. He seems to have a good head on his shoulders!

Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Nov 28, 2023 12:11 am

Everyone is in interrogation. Tom is shaking and the doctor pulls him and there goes whiney Tom. Medical pull. They are not sure if he faking it to save face.

Is JoJo cracking? Yup. She just quit. Just like that.

Just three left...Tyler, Erin, Nick. Time to see if the interrogators can crack their cover story.

They throw water on Nick...sand on Tyler...and it looked like Erin threw the water? Naturally, they then threaten her with a water torture and she cracks. She wants to talk to the boss. Now they are going to use her to test the other two. They give her food, to make it seem as if she co-operated. Tyler and Nick watch her eating and get asked questions and have water dumped on them.
Finally, the guys are supposed to recognize that they are in danger and must admit they are training. Finally they do...while Erin is still eating.

They like Tyler, but think he doesn't like authority and can be arrogant.

They like Erin, but don't know if she has done enough in challenges. For me she has shown no leadership skills...and she cracked during interrogation.

They feel as if they may have underestimated Nick, but again not sure if he has done enough.

Apparently they all passed interrogation...although I don't understand how Erin did since she wanted to quit. Oh, apparently how she handled it...I still don't get it. What did she do...she ate.

They all passed selection. Well that was a bit anti climatic.

Apparently being on the Bachelor is good preparation for this show. Hannah, Tyler and Nick all winners.

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Minney Tue Nov 28, 2023 10:53 am

It is ironic that bachelor peeps have done well on this show and maybe there is something about the Bach filming process that is a bit like a military training and being held captive - weird. Agree with your assessment, Sprite, about the 3 finalists. Nick was by far the weakest link, emotionally and physically. He kept moving away from the water and looking at Tyler for direction on what to do. He reminded me of the 2nd runner up on Hannah's season that waited for her to take the lead on turning themselves in. Erin lacked leadership and the mental ability to overcome her fears. She was a strong athlete and was great at challenges but that is only part of this situation. Tyler wasn't perfect but his leadership skills, physical and mental abilities to pull himself and others through tough situations was much higher than anyone else there - although I would put JoJo equal with him and was surprised she quit, but still respect her so much for what she accomplished. The editing gets weird once they are in capture mode so it's difficult to tell what really went on and how each person really did. If this was a real special forces training I doubt all 3 would have earned it. I would have given it to Tyler and JoJo if she had made it just a bit further.
Minney
Minney

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Nov 28, 2023 12:49 pm

@Minney I totally agree with you.  Nick was totally looking to Tyler for guidance on what to do and he nearly quit earlier in the season. Erin showed no leadership skills and she cracked during interrogation. Tyler was the only one who didn't complain,  didn't talk of quitting and showed leadership. He was also the one that they talked about as being the best numerous times. That is why I thought it was anti climatic. Just like Hannah's season, it seemed the less deserving people were dragged to the end and then they also won.

I wouldn't mind multiple winners if I  felt they deserved it. If JoJo had been there I  wouldn't have had an issue.  I didn't really understand what happened with her there at the end. She had been so strong all along and then to just give up like that. She talked about missing her family but it was only a few hours more. Bizarre.

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Tue Nov 28, 2023 7:42 pm

@Minney JoJo had total respect from the staff which says A LOT, despite quitting so close to the end. Of all the reasons why the contestants gave for going on this show, Tyler's stood out the most to me - he had come so close so many times in his life but never made it to the end. We know contestants get a paycheck, despite their many responses why they want to undertake this challenge. I felt Nick was there as much for the paycheck as anything else. JMO

I was very happy for Tyler doing so well. He has set a very good example for his younger brothers and seems not to have had his values too corrupted, despite his fame. I hope he finds happiness in whatever he does and with whomever he loves. He has renewed my respect for him.

https://people.com/tyler-cameron-spent-2-weeks-fiji-after-special-forces-worlds-toughest-test-exclusive-8407016

https://www.usmagazine.com/entertainment/news/special-forces-tyler-cameron-calls-reality-tv-psychological-warfare/

Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Special Forces World's Toughest Test - Season 2 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

5 posters
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum