SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 28 - Joey Graziadei - Feb 12 - 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 28 - Joey Graziadei - Feb 12 - 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelor 28 - Joey Graziadei - Feb 12 - 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Sprite Mon Feb 12, 2024 11:09 pm

Let's get this drama over with.

Oh, Joey...how do you think they are feeling? Awkward...just like you. He looks like he wants to be anywhere, but there.

Blue Grotto. I would enjoy this so much more if this was a single date. Sydney is such a downer.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 28 - Joey Graziadei - Feb 12 - 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelor 28 - Joey Graziadei - Feb 12 - 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Sprite Mon Feb 12, 2024 11:35 pm

Sydney...still b*tching. Always complaining and zero talking about their relationship.

Maria...he admits there is something there...no such admission with Sydney. Clearly, he has more interest in her and is more willing to buy her side of the story. Admits he is not sure if he can move past this, but is willing to try.

I hate the "my truth" BS. Sydney thinks there is potential for a relationship between them...said with zero conviction. Maria seems much more enthusiastic about their connection and potential going forward. Fake out with Sydney. He says her name first and she has a smug smile thinking it is her, but not surprisingly, he goes for Maria.

Joey is willing to try to move past this with Maria. Not an ringing endorsement, but better than being sent home. A singer is singing Ave Maria in the church as the suitcase guy comes to the hotel to get Sydney's bags. Shocked Pikachu faces abound ... and sad Jess already missing her bestie.

Last edited by Sprite on Tue Feb 13, 2024 12:09 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spelling...)

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Tue Feb 13, 2024 12:07 am

SPRITE .. Thank you so much .. you are so good at doing this 😎

(Now I understand the reason for the upcoming Maria roses/dates)
Surprised to see Rachel with Lea for some reason .. Lea  was quite mean with her words .. was very surprised with her

Last edited by Jeepers on Tue Feb 13, 2024 12:13 am; edited 1 time in total
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Feb 13, 2024 12:08 am

WTH??? Why is Medina being nice to Maria a bad thing? This shows me that Maria didn't do much, since Medina has moved on, but tptb are egging these women on to be idiotic.

Maria is upset and Lea has a smug smile on her face. Lea is happy that Maria is crying. Now she is dumping her opinions on Joey, while Maria wants to go home. Lea is happily anticipating Maria going home.

Darn...a to be continued episode. Tomorrow...Lea gleefully takes over Sydney's interfering drama queen role and manages to p*ss off Medina and Jess. Oh, joy.

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Feb 13, 2024 12:13 am

@Jeepers Thank you. It's my way of venting. You all understand what I'm talking about and it's better to write out my thoughts instead of yelling at the tv like a crazy person. Hugesmile

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Tue Feb 13, 2024 12:32 am

Malta is stunning. I had no idea. It's now on my bucket list.

The date with Lexi went well, but I'm still not entirely feeling their relationship. As for the 2-on-1, I liked how Maria was doing her level best to enjoy the day and move on from the drama. Sydney, not so much. And I think that later on, Medina handled the outcome of the date really well. Yes, Sydney is her friend and she was sad to see her go. That doesn't mean that she can't be gracious to Maria. I wasn't mad at Lea for pulling Medina aside, figuring that was producer-induced. But her comment about "holding a different set of morals and values" than Medina left me completely disgusted. The arrogance of that! I never want to see Lea on my TV screen again. Horrible behavior.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Tue Feb 13, 2024 12:53 am

Amethyst wrote:Malta is stunning. I had no idea. It's now on my bucket list.

The date with Lexi went well, but I'm still not entirely feeling their relationship. As for the 2-on-1, I liked how Maria was doing her level best to enjoy the day and move on from the drama. Sydney, not so much. And I think that later on, Medina handled the outcome of the date really well. Yes, Sydney is her friend and she was sad to see her go. That doesn't mean that she can't be gracious to Maria. I wasn't mad at Lea for pulling Medina aside, figuring that was producer-induced. But her comment about "holding a different set of morals and values" than Medina left me completely disgusted. The arrogance of that! I never want to see Lea on my TV screen again. Horrible behavior.
I completely agree about Lea .. she suddenly turned into a little brat with her comments.

Other than her talk with Joey .. which I can certainly empathize with .. Lexi’s date somewhat mirrored Daisys .. but the connection just wasn’t there .. and where did the accent come from/and go to with KelseyA?? ..  Noticed Daisy wasn’t around in camera range at least during any of the goings on with all the other ladies .. I also really noticed who Joey approaches for a kiss .. and who is a bit aggressive .. I get the feeling that he would rather do the chasing a bit more
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by ariwolf Tue Feb 13, 2024 1:44 am

maria for bachelorette just to make the mean girls seethe laugh out loud
ariwolf
ariwolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Feb 13, 2024 2:08 am

ariwolf wrote:maria for bachelorette just to make the mean girls seethe laugh out loud

Let's not go that far! I'm not a fan of her either. There is something off putting about her for me...I just haven't quite figured out what about her is bugging me. That said, in the case of the Medina/Sydney/Lea drama, I am siding with Maria...thus far. From all accounts, I have no doubt that she will tick me off at some point in the future, but not just yet.

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Tue Feb 13, 2024 2:17 am

Sprite wrote:
ariwolf wrote:maria for bachelorette just to make the mean girls seethe laugh out loud

Let's not go that far! I'm not a fan of her either. There is something off putting about her for me...I just haven't quite figured out what about her is bugging me. That said, in the case of the Medina/Sydney/Lea drama, I am siding with Maria...thus far. From all accounts, I have no doubt that she will tick me off at some point in the future, but not just yet.

Maria has the kind of big personality that IMO can wear you out over time. I have a coworker like that, and I enjoy her, but only in small doses. Put someone like Maria in a large houseful of women, and I'm sure that she plucked more than a few nerves. I don't see any real harm or deception in her though.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by Remdiamond Tue Feb 13, 2024 2:53 am

Anybody else notice that when Jesse was telling them that Joey had left for Malta he mentioned a future wife and they panned the camera to Daisy.

Loved Malta! I recall seeing it in the tv show Remington Steele but this show really highlighted its beauty. Lexi is very sweet but I didn’t see much chemistry with Joey.

The group date was funny and a bit gross. Loved talking about baby names. Glad we are getting to see some of Joey’s personality.

The rest of it I could do without. That Ava Maria was hysterical. Clearly it was planned ahead of time who was going home.

Maybe it is just me but I don’t feel bad for Maria. I don’t think she deserves all of this crap but I think there must be more we aren’t being shown.

Remdiamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Tue Feb 13, 2024 3:50 am

Remdiamond wrote:Anybody else notice that when Jesse was telling them that Joey had left for Malta he mentioned a future wife and they panned the camera to Daisy.

Loved Malta! I recall seeing it in the tv show Remington Steele but this show really highlighted its beauty. Lexi is very sweet but I didn’t see much chemistry with Joey.

The group date was funny and a bit gross. Loved talking about baby names. Glad we are getting to see some of Joey’s personality.

The rest of it I could do without. That Ava Maria was hysterical. Clearly it was planned ahead of time who was going home.

Maybe it is just me but I don’t feel bad for Maria. I don’t think she deserves all of this crap but I think there must be more we aren’t being shown.

Yes I saw that as well.

Bachelor 28 - Joey Graziadei - Feb 12 - 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3172

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 28 - Joey Graziadei - Feb 12 - 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+13
jojo47
Brill
Amethyst
Sprite
Remdiamond