SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 28 - Joey Graziadei - Feb 12 - 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 28 - Joey Graziadei - Feb 12 - 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 Empty Re: Bachelor 28 - Joey Graziadei - Feb 12 - 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Sprite Wed Feb 14, 2024 12:14 am

Let's wrap this up ladies.

Is this the same speech Joey gave in Malta? Maria, Rachel and the other Kelsey already have a rose.

Jen, Kelsey T, Daisy, Lea, Lexi, Kaitlyn, ... Jess ... because she brings drama. Poor Autumn and Medina never stood a chance.

Montreal is next! And Lea warns that there is more drama to come! Shocker.

Daisy gets another date and women are telling him they are falling for him. And the tears come and come. Maria is confronting him about other women. Tears. He is worried someone won't return his feelings. More tears from the ladies and Joey. Something has never happened before...at the final rose ceremony. I'm thinking F2 leaves on her own. We shall see. I can't see Joey getting anything else, but his happily ever after...for a time at least.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 28 - Joey Graziadei - Feb 12 - 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 Empty Re: Bachelor 28 - Joey Graziadei - Feb 12 - 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Amethyst Wed Feb 14, 2024 8:16 am

Joey is so appealing. He is the first Bachelor I've had a bit of a crush on, myself.

Both 1-on-1s went well. He has chemistry with both women. I especially enjoyed the flamenco dancing, and Rachel has an easy, companionable relationship with Joey. Kelsey A. is a lovely woman.

Maria's backstory goes a long way towards explaining her attitude about life. Lea continued to be ridiculous about her. I just sort of shrugged at Jess's meltdown at the end, thinking, girl, if Joey wanted to see you, he would make time for you.

By this point, you can clearly see Joey's preferences. I wonder how the women will take it when Daisy gets her second 1-on-1?
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Wed Feb 14, 2024 10:25 am

My thoughts are short & sweet. Joey is obviously attracted to maturity. He’s into the Kelsey’s, Daisy & Rachel.

If Jess doesn’t get a rose it’s because Joey didn’t want to give her one. Other women have nothing to do with it.
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Wed Feb 14, 2024 11:30 am

I ended up watching both episodes yesterday since we were out the night before.

Monday: I really liked Lexi's date and feel for her with her health issues. I can see why she doesn't think she and Joey are on the same page coming up because I don't see him wanting to rush the process once he ends the show.

I found it really interesting that Joey seems already quite invested in Kelsey A at this point. He made sure to tell her that he couldn't stop focusing on her the entire time on the GD Later at the cocktail party Kelsey said that she feels that Joey gave her a lot of reassurance.

I thought that Maria did so much better at the 2 on 1. She treated it like a chance to be with Joey while Sydney used it to try to show why Maria is bad and she's a victim which failed miserably. I quite enjoyed the Ave Maria being sung as Sydney left.  giggling

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15411

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Wed Feb 14, 2024 3:11 pm

I laughed when Jesse announced they were headed to … Malta. How many of these girls could find it on a map? Maybe 2-3?

Malta was spectacular!  He likes Lexi but question if there is strong chemistry. And Spain - always gorgeous!  Think he’s more into Kelsey than Lexi though. There really only 2 that I could see Joey with - Daisy and Kelsey. But Daisy seems to have more fun with Joey. Editing could be the reason. I was very touched by Rachel saying she brings home the emotional effects of her job. Joey is very understanding but I can’t see him taking in that stress for a lifetime.

On a personal note, I feel for Lexi. I suffered from endometriosis and had several surgeries and then was on birth control pills. I went off them after my honeymoon and never had a period! Bingo - had a baby before we celebrated our first anniversary. If I were Lexi, I would harvest my eggs and relax a bit.
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5351

Back to top Go down

Post by Buckeye_Fan Thu Feb 15, 2024 7:07 pm

Norcalgal wrote:I laughed when Jesse announced they were headed to … Malta. How many of these girls could find it on a map? Maybe 2-3?

Malta was spectacular!  He likes Lexi but question if there is strong chemistry. And Spain - always gorgeous!  Think he’s more into Kelsey than Lexi though. There really only 2 that I could see Joey with - Daisy and Kelsey. But Daisy seems to have more fun with Joey. Editing could be the reason. I was very touched by Rachel saying she brings home the emotional effects of her job. Joey is very understanding but I can’t see him taking in that stress for a lifetime.

On a personal note, I feel for Lexi. I suffered from endometriosis and had several surgeries and then was on birth control pills. I went off them after my honeymoon and never had a period! Bingo - had a baby before we celebrated our first anniversary. If I were Lexi, I would harvest my eggs and relax a bit.

When the ladies were screaming, I also wondered how many of them had any idea where it was. Maybe sometime they should make up a name of a destination.

I have had it with the negativity and drama. I decided to FF when Sydney was on, and now I'm doing it when Lea is on. Are there people who are entertained by hatred? If Joey wasn't such a prince, I probably wouldn't continue watching.

Buckeye_Fan

Female Posts : 665

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Thu Feb 15, 2024 7:56 pm

It's the same every season, unfortunately. This is one of the more ridiculous ones because the so-called victim seems more like the bully and vice versa.

TBH, I didn't have a clue where Malta was either but geography isn't my strong suit. giggling

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15411

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Thu Feb 15, 2024 8:19 pm

Joey has such a loving family despite it being non-traditional in one sense. A couple things I thought of - on the date with Kelsey I almost expected him to discuss his mother's health? Am I correct in thinking she has also been treated for cancer?

Regarding the contestants (Jenn and Jess and Maria come to mind) whose parents have divorced and there are rocky relationships with some of the parents, as a result. I always think of Dean and Caelyn whose earlier years defintily had some family trauma. They have created a beautiful life together and even have a new surname (Bell). While each of these women don't seem to be the 'one' for Joey, I hope they find someone who understands them and their particular need for love. With the right person, I think Maria, in particular, would soften up and be so much more likable. I understand her better now but she's OTT and definitely been told she's special due to having survived a horrible accident as an infant.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Thu Feb 15, 2024 8:30 pm

Not sure about cancer ..but his mom does have MS

A bit of grace and a bit of badass
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Feb 15, 2024 9:53 pm

Buckeye_Fan wrote:snipped

When the ladies were screaming, I also wondered how many of them had any idea where it was.  Maybe sometime they should make up a name of a destination.

I have had it with the negativity and drama.  I decided to FF when Sydney was on, and now I'm doing it when Lea is on.  Are there people who are entertained by hatred?  If Joey wasn't such a prince, I probably wouldn't continue watching.

The bold is my issue. Huge turn off for me and I loose interest.

I'm thankful to @Sprite and those who post/recap.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71621

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Sat Feb 17, 2024 8:12 pm

@Jeepers Thanks for setting the record straight.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Back to top Go down

Post by mizzoufan Sat Feb 17, 2024 9:41 pm

Hoping Maria for the next lead. She's so refreshing

mizzoufan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 28 - Joey Graziadei - Feb 12 - 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+13
jojo47
Brill
Amethyst
Sprite
Remdiamond