SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 28 - Joey Graziadei - Feb 12 - 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 28 - Joey Graziadei - Feb 12 - 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 Empty Re: Bachelor 28 - Joey Graziadei - Feb 12 - 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by ariwolf Tue Feb 13, 2024 12:39 pm

ariwolf
ariwolf

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 28 - Joey Graziadei - Feb 12 - 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 Empty Re: Bachelor 28 - Joey Graziadei - Feb 12 - 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by pavalygurl Tue Feb 13, 2024 1:26 pm

Joey continues to show me what a decent human he is in each encounter.  I could have done without the almost hour long extravaganza of Sydney but tptb must have their "drama".  I am so looking forward to Rachel and especially Kelsey A's dates tonight.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by mbl Tue Feb 13, 2024 3:39 pm

Preview of the group date tonight

https://www.thewrap.com/the-bachelor-clip-joey-graziadei-group-date-paint/

mbl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Feb 13, 2024 10:11 pm

Thank goodness they wrapped up that RC quickly. Unfortunately, Lea stays, but I hope it won't be long before Joey is tired of her tattling. I liked how several of the women were concerned for Maria and reassured her.

Sorry to see Edwina go. She was lovely. I would love to see her again...maybe when BIP is back.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Feb 13, 2024 10:20 pm

Spain...my bucket list is hitting all the marks this season.

I would like to see more of Autumn and Rachel and less of b*tchy Lea.

Joey is looking fine!...and he rolls up on his Vespa.

Kelsey A...is apparently part Spanish and she gets the first single date.

Lea...shut up. It wasn't a little conflict. You were bullying her. It is Joey's life and he knows what is best for him, so mind your own business.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Feb 13, 2024 10:31 pm

I like this date with Kelsey. It seems very natural and unforced...which many of these type of dates do. I think a lot of that is on Joey. He has become very comfortable in front of the camera.

Now what trauma must we hear about with the evening portion of her date?

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Feb 13, 2024 10:41 pm

Kelsey seems normal. She isn't all gung ho about being all into Joey. She wants/needs to learn more about him first.

Poor girl being forced to share her mom's passing due to cancer on this stupid show. This feels so intrusive.

Joey is such a good lead. He seems such a caring, kind man. His parents did good. They should be so proud.

Naturally, Kelsey gets the rose. I see chemistry here...he isn't just doing his job.

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Feb 13, 2024 10:54 pm

Group date. Lea and Maria together. I'm sure there will be some b*tching from Lea.

They have to write a quote and then do some art to convey that. Whoever does the best job, gets time with Joey.

Joey drew himself with a ring. Not bad. He has to guess what the quote is that goes with their art. Lea takes this so seriously, just because she can paint. It was a good painting, but not much heart.

Jess gets the time to body paint with Joey. I don't see interest there, but it's a job.

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Feb 13, 2024 11:09 pm

Joey pulls Jen first to talk to. She is sweet, but I don't know that I really see chemistry.

Kelsey T is admitting that she is feeling stuff with Joey, he says he cares, but I don't see the chemistry.

He makes out with Lexi.

Maria needs to open up...about her family. She grew up with her dad because her mom left. She was in a very serious car accident with her mom when she was one. She was pronounced dead at the scene and obviously lived. Her mom became very depressed and left. She explained that is why she always looks forward, not back and tries to focus on the positive because life can change so quickly. They make out, but it seems to be more her than him. She is initiating and he is going along. Not surprisingly, Maria gets the GD rose. She is happy, but Lea is not!

Lea seems to think that Maria is faking when she is around Joey, but I'm not getting that. She is a lot...yes...but I think she is has been honest with him. Bite it Lea!

Last edited by Sprite on Tue Feb 13, 2024 11:50 pm; edited 1 time in total

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Feb 13, 2024 11:19 pm

Marbella Spain and Joey takes Rachel to learn flamenco dancing.

They get their special shoes and Joey makes fun of himself with the shoes and shorts. I have to agree... giggling Rachel is doing really well. They are having fun and they get to be part of the flamenco show. Joey gets to put on pants and looks more the part. They did well. She is making the moves on him...and he is enjoying it, but it's his job.

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Feb 13, 2024 11:33 pm

Rachel admits she is a slow burn. Slow burn never wins.

I never understand why people on this show don't feel that they are deserving of love. Everyone is deserving. She gets the rose and actual fireworks.

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Feb 13, 2024 11:49 pm

All of you shut up. Jess is idiotic, but Maria needs to zip it too. That was unnecessary.

If you want to talk to the dude...go do it. Stop listening to producers. If you aren't talking to him, it means he isn't that into you or he would come find you! And she forgets that the first night she interrupted ... twice ... so zip it!!!

Less booze and more reasoning skills.

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 28 - Joey Graziadei - Feb 12 - 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+13
jojo47
Brill
Amethyst
Sprite
Remdiamond