SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 21 - Jenn Tran - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 5 of 16 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10 ... 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 21 - Jenn Tran - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 Empty Re: Bachelorette 21 - Jenn Tran - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Sprite Tue Mar 05, 2024 5:56 pm

@pavalygurl I mentioned the creepy family watching them through the window last night on the episode thread.

I am less about fake tv gold and more about a lead who is genuine and kind. I don't want to see her throwing a fit because the guys aren't paying her enough attention or aren't there for the right reasons. Both of which I see her doing super dramatically.

Have we ever had a lead who had trouble getting along with others and was the drama queen of the season causing multiple issueswith the rest of the cast? Andi and Clare both going off on Juan Paublo doesn't count.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 21 - Jenn Tran - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 Empty Re: Bachelorette 21 - Jenn Tran - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by FLChica Tue Mar 05, 2024 8:20 pm

@Sprite did you forget about DeAnna? She walked so Andi and Clare could run. giggling

PRIDE is concerned with WHO is right. Humility is concerned with what is right. 

** Tell the truth - even when it is unpopular. **
FLChica
FLChica

Female Posts : 1336

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Mar 05, 2024 9:28 pm

@FLChica Yes, I  remember her too. I'm not sure if I made myself clear...I meant they were drama queens and had issues getting along with people on the season before they got the lead position. DeAnna was dramatic on her own season, but I don't remember her having issues with the other ladies when she was on Brad's season.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Wed Mar 06, 2024 8:02 am

@Sprite you make a good point about leads always getting along with others on their season.  I can't think of a Bette who didn't.

As for Maria, my neutral/positive opinion of her changed after HTDs.  She was clearly raised as the center of her father's universe and it shows.  She's also someone who needs to 'win' which is why she hasn't had a relationship that's serious enough to bring the guy home to her family.  I'm guessing she cuts off a relationship if there's any sense that the guy is going to dump her.  I thought the family's comment to the dad of "What would you do if she walks in holding someone's hand?" was absurd.  God bless the man who gets between her and her family.  I also noticed that she completely left Joey in the dust when she walked in the door....dropped his hand and ran to her family.  Not a very loving girlfriend but I thinks it's all about Maria.

Question: did anyone else think it was odd that on more than one occasion her father said that after the accident, Maria became the most important person in his life? What about her mother, his wife?!?

With Maria as lead, we'd be back to the drama-filled seasons of old.  Personally, I prefer the GB and Joey's kind of season where we've been able to get to know the contestants and the leads actually listen to those he is dating.  Maria as lead would be more like Rachel Recchia with lots of crying and demanding that the contestants pay more attention to her.  I'll watch but I doubt I'd enjoy it.
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed Mar 06, 2024 9:15 am

@luvstx I agree on all points. I doubt I would enjoy a Me Me Maria season.

I don't know how quickly Maria's mom left after the accident, but maybe her dad made her the center of his life after that because he was trying to make up for the fact that her mother left them?

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Wed Mar 06, 2024 9:21 am

Sprite wrote:@luvstx I agree on all points. I doubt I would enjoy a Me Me Maria season.

I don't know how quickly Maria's mom left after the accident, but maybe her dad made her the center of his life after that because he was trying to make up for the fact that her mother left them?

I forgot that the mother left them. Makes more sense then.
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by George1218 Wed Mar 06, 2024 12:20 pm

I would love for Rachel, Jenn, or Daisy to be TB.

TPTB, are you listening???? Bachelorette 21 - Jenn Tran - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 2498057887 hi
George1218
George1218

Female Posts : 1051

Back to top Go down

Post by Fleurdesel Wed Mar 06, 2024 11:10 pm

George1218 wrote:I would love for Rachel, Jenn, or Daisy to be TB.  

TPTB, are you listening???? Bachelorette 21 - Jenn Tran - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 2498057887 hi

or Lexi!!!! Hugesmile  But I doubt it!  Maria has the biggest IG following last time I checked.... and on Tik Tok (can't remember the account!!!) you can see an audience in a bar who were watching the show, majority of Maria's fan, gasping unanimously in a complete surprise when Joey did not give her the F3 rose...(I guess they don't follow spoilers)
Fleurdesel
Fleurdesel

Female Posts : 832

Back to top Go down

Post by ariwolf Wed Mar 06, 2024 11:42 pm

Fleurdesel wrote:
George1218 wrote:I would love for Rachel, Jenn, or Daisy to be TB.  

or Lexi!!!! Hugesmile  But I doubt it!  Maria has the biggest IG following last time I checked.... and on Tik Tok (can't remember the account!!!) you can see an audience in a bar who were watching the show,  majority of Maria's fan, gasping unanimously in a complete surprise when Joey did not give her the F3 rose...(I guess they don't follow spoilers)
daisy still has the most instagram followers, but maria is closing the gap. jenn would be my choice but daisy and maria are too popular for them to go with someone else imo.
ariwolf
ariwolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Thu Mar 07, 2024 1:54 am

We still have 3 episodes...FDs, WTA and the final followed by the AFTR.

Maria will only be on the WTA and I doubt it will be smooth sailing for her. Daisy on the other hand...if the spoiler is correct...will have two very positive,  heart warming episodes, including the last one, plus the AFTR.

People have short memories....they remember what they saw last. I suspect  they will be clamoring for Daisy as the next lead just as they did for Joey.

If the producers want to continue the success the have had recently with the Golden Bachelor and Joey's season, they will pick Daisy...wholesome, kind, understanding and plays well with others. Plus the extra pat on the back for diversity if they cast a lead with a hearing impairment. The question will be if she accepts.

Last edited by Sprite on Sat Mar 09, 2024 11:14 am; edited 1 time in total

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Sat Mar 09, 2024 2:47 am

From Daisy's social media Im thinking she is being groomed for next ett :yes:
jmo
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4299

Back to top Go down

Post by ariwolf Wed Mar 13, 2024 1:49 am

ariwolf
ariwolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 16 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10 ... 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 21 - Jenn Tran - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+27
sdmom
jojo47
suzq
Buckeye_Fan
southerngirlatheart