SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 28 - Joey Graziadei - Mar 4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 28 - Joey Graziadei -  Mar 4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelor 28 - Joey Graziadei - Mar 4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Mar 04, 2024 10:51 pm

To me it looks like Rachel got this far and now she's realizing the reality of it all.

Still want to see more of Kelsey's Dad. Anyone catch his name? laugh out loud

@Sprite I thought GB too.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 28 - Joey Graziadei -  Mar 4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelor 28 - Joey Graziadei - Mar 4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Mar 04, 2024 10:52 pm

Another monkey jump. duh

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Mar 04, 2024 10:53 pm

xmas tree farms are the best. We have a few in my area.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Mar 04, 2024 11:18 pm

Next up Minnesota with Daisy. He sees himself falling with Daisy, but there is some hesitation because she can't declare her love until he meets her family. Another monkey jump. They are on her family Christmas tree farm...like a Christmas Hallmark movie...including Santa and Mrs. Claus.

We get cute alpacas and Daisy's friends. She tells them she is really happy. She says he helped her see herself in a better light. She is still looking for the family validation and is almost using them as an excuse to not be in a relationship with him. Hmmm...She kind of reminds me of Rachel in that both of them are talking about falling in love, but using their family as a shield.

Mom talks with Joey and is obviously afraid for her daughter. She also sees that Daisy is holding back. Everyone is supportive either way, but both mom and dad are encouraging her to go for it if she is feeling it. She is really questioning herself, which makes me question if she is really as into Joey as she wants to be.

She finally spits it out to Joey that she is falling in love with him and we get that soaring music. He is feeling very confident and can see her being his wife. She says she is falling in love. I am confused with this date. It was good. There is chemistry, but now I am hesitant?

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Mar 04, 2024 11:20 pm

Niagara Falls!!

Wait - They are on the American side. hmmm

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Mar 04, 2024 11:27 pm

Maria is in Niagara Falls and they go on the Maid of the Mist and drink maple whiskey. They always have fun, but is that enough to overcome all the issues? I think not. He brings up about her threatening to leave. She is still bitching about being scared about seeing him with other women, but that is not the issue, it was how she went about it. She says it won't happen again. I'm not buying it and neither is he. She tells him she has never brought anyone home.

Shot of family again...with the Godfather music. If she gets hurt it would be a problem for Joey. Stupid. Maria's eyebrows annoy me, but her father's annoy me even more! I hope she isn't the next Bette. I couldn't take this stupidity.

And why am I not surprised that Maria pulls the same old sh*t and wants to talk to Joey before he give out the roses. For once I wish a lead would say NO! when someone pulls this cr*p!!!

Last edited by Sprite on Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:13 am; edited 1 time in total

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:12 am

Maria is going on about not wanting regrets and Joey is just not buying it. His face tells it all. He is trying to be polite, but he is just over the drama. Kick her to the curb already!!!

Daisy...I wish they didn't straighten her hair.
Kelsey looks lovely.
And here is Jesse the undertaker...final rose...blah, blah, blah.
Rachel!

Yes, and the hammer comes down on Maria who appears shocked. Joey does not look thrilled.

Maria goes to hug the ladies. Rachel seems genuinely consoling. Daisy looks like she doesn't want to be touched. Kelsey is so so.

Joey tells Maria that there was just too much doubt. She should not be surprised. I'm not. She doesn't play well with others. Please no Maria for Bette. She is too much drama and she would be insufferable with all the guys. I just couldn't.

Preview for next week with the ladies and Joey freaking out. The golden ladies are in Mexico talking to the remaining ladies and dishing advice. I think those are the ones in the running for the Golden Bettes. Someone sends Joey a note about needing to talk and it looks as if Rachel bails?

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by mtnlvr55 Tue Mar 05, 2024 1:37 am

Sprite wrote: Someone sends Joey a note about needing to talk and it looks as if Rachel bails?

We are having severe weather and of course the weathermen break in just after Maria's date so I don't see the rose ceremony. What I gather is that the RS allegation that Maria self eliminated was wrong. Possibly, the self elimination is Rachel? It seems like she was leaving before the fantasy suites. It would make sense with her conservative family, but since I didn't see any leadup prior to the previews I'm just guessing.
mtnlvr55
mtnlvr55

Female Posts : 1417

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Tue Mar 05, 2024 2:04 am

I'm onboard for Kelsey's dad for the next Golden Bachelor! Bachelor 28 - Joey Graziadei -  Mar 4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 4256136633

I loved Kelsey's HTD and feel they put it first so people would forget how good it was. I also noticed Joey enjoying Kelsey's curves. laugh out loud Her family seemed great and Joey fit in very well with them. I think he may have asked her dad's permission but it wasn't shown. He talked about asking dads on the HTDs on the BHH podcast.

Rachel is a nice person but I always get more of a friend vibe with them. I'm skipping commenting on her HTD but she seemed to cry a lot.

Daisy seemed to get everything, including her friends. Then she heard her brother the way he sounded before which was a big thing for her. Her parents both told her she needs to loosen up and her dad even threw in a hearing loss dad joke that only he could pull off. She did tell Joey she was falling in love with him and it was interesting that his facial reactions didn't show anything when she said it. They both seem to have some feelings for each other but not sure if there's much beyond that.

Maria isn't convincing me that she'd be a good Bachelorette. Her dad saying she's his princess says a lot about why she's like she is. She keeps bringing the drama and it's annoying as always. Young Maria was much the same.

Kelsey looks beautiful at the RC. A funny thing, she walked out of the hotel in higher heels with an ankle strap and got out of the limo in lower block heel sandals. Kind of a cool setting for the RC. Joey is so done with Maria when she asks to talk to him. The other women felt the same way. Bye bye Maria.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15305

Back to top Go down

Post by eusebeia Tue Mar 05, 2024 2:33 am

albean99 wrote:

I loved Kelsey's HTD and feel they put it first so people would forget how good it was. ....

Daisy ..did tell Joey she was falling in love with him and it was interesting that his facial reactions didn't show anything when she said it. They both seem to have some feelings for each other but not sure if there's much beyond that.

Kelsey's date was so obviously the best I was surprised it got shown first. Maybe you're right--but if so, it didn't work. None of the other dates measured up.

You're right about Joey's blank expression when Daisy did her version of the falling in love speech. That surprised me, because in earlier episodes it seemed like he was into her. Maybe her saying in an earlier episode that she couldn't give him any love affirmation shut down his feelings and he transferred them elsewhere.

I feel sorry for Rachel for the amount of enthusiasm and encouraging words Joey gave her. HT dates are always cruel in that way.

eusebeia

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Tue Mar 05, 2024 3:23 am

Sprite wrote:And we start with a scene from the Godfather...oops...Maria's father discussing how he has never seen her affectionate with someone.

After that stereotypical intro, we seque into Joey meeting Kelsey in her HT and I think the first monkey jump. Darn. I had hoped that we could go a whole season without one.

Kelsey meets up her family it looks like in a restaurant. Joey says he wants a future with Kelsey? Her family is protective. She tells her sister she is unsure of where he is with the other women, but other than that, she has no concerns. Her dad has a chat with him. Joey tells him he is very hopeful...and he hopes they are engaged when she comes back home. Her dad seems so nice. During dads chat with her, they are in tears... me too. (I'd be down with him as the next Golden Bachelor!)

Really nice, easy HTD. He says they left today stronger than he went into it. She wants to blurt that she loves him and is ready to fight for him! Bachelor 28 - Joey Graziadei -  Mar 4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 1022092695

I thought the same thing. I wouldn't mind watching Kelsey's dad as the next golden bachelor. I think he would make a good one if he dosent have a significant other and is down for doing it of course. laugh out loud jmo
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4296

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Tue Mar 05, 2024 3:42 am

@GuardianAngel  Kelsey's dad's name is Mark Anderson.  I love him too.  I see her family and Joey's just meshing perfectly.  I was surprised at how much I liked Maria's dad and would have loved to have seen him and Uncle Joe have a moment. 2pop

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 28 - Joey Graziadei - Mar 4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+11
jojo47
Loulou
pavalygurl
Jolena
eusebeia