SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 28 - Joey Graziadei - Mar 4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 28 - Joey Graziadei -  Mar 4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelor 28 - Joey Graziadei - Mar 4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Loulou Tue Mar 05, 2024 3:55 am

Did anyone notice production edited the RC order in which Joey handed out roses. When Kelsey walked back from getting her rose Daisy was not holding a rose. So Kelsey was called first , Daisy second.

Loulou

Female Posts : 966

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 28 - Joey Graziadei -  Mar 4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelor 28 - Joey Graziadei - Mar 4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Sprite Tue Mar 05, 2024 10:10 am

eusebeia wrote:
albean99 wrote:

I loved Kelsey's HTD and feel they put it first so people would forget how good it was. ....

Daisy ..did tell Joey she was falling in love with him and it was interesting that his facial reactions didn't show anything when she said it. They both seem to have some feelings for each other but not sure if there's much beyond that.

Kelsey's date was so obviously the best I was surprised it got shown first.  Maybe you're right--but if so, it didn't work.  None of the other dates measured up.

You're right about Joey's blank expression when Daisy did her version of the falling in love speech.  That surprised me, because in earlier episodes it seemed like he was into her.  Maybe her saying in an earlier episode that she couldn't give him any love affirmation shut down his feelings and he transferred them elsewhere.  

I feel sorry for Rachel for the amount of enthusiasm and encouraging words Joey gave her.  HT dates are always cruel in that way.

I agree about Daisy. Her telling him earlier about not being able to declare herself made him hold back.

I think it was always between Daisy and Kelsey and since his fear is the ladies not returning his feelings, that had him put up some walls with her and doomed any chance she had.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Tue Mar 05, 2024 11:41 am

My take on the episode is that Joey knows who he wants as F1 already, but he’s being careful with the others. Having said that, he’s done with Maria. I think Rachel’s tears come from a place of hesitation & she’ll leave next episode. The story arc for Daisy as B’ette has started this episode with her declaration of falling in love.
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by mtnlvr55 Tue Mar 05, 2024 3:34 pm

jojo47 wrote:My take on the episode is that Joey knows who he wants as F1 already, but he’s being careful with the others. Having said that, he’s done with Maria. I think Rachel’s tears come from a place of hesitation & she’ll leave next episode. The story arc for Daisy as B’ette has started this episode with her declaration of falling in love.

I agree- the expression of falling in love fits with the next 'ette's "I know this process works and I can't wait to find my husband."

Last edited by mtnlvr55 on Wed Mar 06, 2024 12:38 am; edited 1 time in total
mtnlvr55
mtnlvr55

Female Posts : 1417

Back to top Go down

Post by Fleurdesel Tue Mar 05, 2024 4:23 pm

I think Kelsey's dad just about blew up the internet yesterday at least on the Bachelor FB page. He had a lot of votes as the next Golden Bachelor and he certainly has mine if he would love to do it. I think my heart skipped a beat when he appeared on the screen giggling The most like went under Daisy and Joey's HTD picture yesterday night.
Fleurdesel
Fleurdesel

Female Posts : 831

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Mar 05, 2024 10:25 pm

@Loulou nice catch!

@Fleurdesel
I think my heart skipped a beat

Me too! haha I said it right away, what a hunk!!

@pavalygurl thanks for his name. I did a quick search for SM but with a common name like that I didn't dig, yet. laugh out loud

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Wed Mar 06, 2024 12:10 am

@GuardianAngel I don't recall where I read it, but one article talked about as of 2020 he was working on his doctorate degree, so a bright guy I would say.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Wed Mar 06, 2024 12:20 pm

A few thoughts/questions from this episode:

I thought Kelsey's date seemed the longest with time in the park, on Bourbon st. and then with the fam. Said goodbye after darkness had fallen. We never saw Rachel in the scrubs and I doubt we will see that in Mexico. Guessing they edited that out. But her date ended in daylight.

TPTB did a great job editing to try to hide the Kelsey connection. Put her great HTD first, didn't show that she got the first rose. She has to be the F1. Of course, the great HTD doesn't follow the usual edit but there was no way to make that HTD look negative as Kelsey's family was lovely.

I'm just hoping that the final edit won't make Kelsey feel like she was picked as an after thought when Daisy left (a la Desiree and Brooks/Chris).
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Wed Mar 06, 2024 1:48 pm

Me too, @luvstx! I imagine there will be many shocked that it's not Daisy who may think that but hoping it's not too crazy. Good point about how long Kelsey's date was.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15305

Back to top Go down

Post by Remdiamond Wed Mar 06, 2024 5:19 pm

Someone on reddit posted a screenshot of Daisy holding a rose when Kelsey was walking back. Also can’t really say the date was longer. Maria’s didn’t end until dark either and that meant nothing. Maybe those two started later in the day.

Remdiamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Wed Mar 06, 2024 7:04 pm

Kelsey's dad, Mark, is such a nice guy. How could you not root for him after having his wife die and having to support 5 children through their collective grief. It seems he's done such a great job.

Rachel's family is a lot! Lots of people, lots of emotion, lots of caution. I think this experience has been good for her - to be noticed and encouraged, probably something that didn't happen with her previous romance.

Daisy - obviously the apple of everyone's eye among her family and friends. I can see why - she's cute, effervescent and has seemingly conquered so much with her health. I don't think she and Joey are the match I originally thought they were - Daisy needs someone far more traditional to fit with her family. Not that they weren't lovely.

Maria's HT really surprised me (but who was the blonde hair bomb at dinner?"). I liked her dad and what he said both the Joey and Maria, separately. I find it interesting that Maria is so forward sexually but so reticent emotionally. I hope she's learned from this experience and values herself more highly.

I loved Daisy in red with her hair straight. Very chic. Kelsey looks so good in green and Maria looked like - a 4 letter word.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5304

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Wed Mar 06, 2024 7:48 pm

Remdiamond wrote:Someone on reddit posted a screenshot of Daisy holding a rose when Kelsey was walking back. Also can’t really say the date was longer. Maria’s didn’t end until dark either and that meant nothing. Maybe those two started later in the day.

I'd like to see that but there's too much stuff to go through. I watched it from the time it showed Daisy until Kelsey got back to her spot and didn't see Daisy holding the rose when Kelsey was walking to or from getting it. There was one spot where you could see Maria, Rachel, and Daisy (no rose) and it looks like Rachel is looking at Kelsey but it's not connected with showing her walking. I guess it really doesn't matter in the grand scheme of things. Smiley

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15305

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 28 - Joey Graziadei - Mar 4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+11
jojo47
Loulou
pavalygurl
Jolena
eusebeia