SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 28 - Joey Graziadei - Mar 4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 28 - Joey Graziadei -  Mar 4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 Empty Re: Bachelor 28 - Joey Graziadei - Mar 4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Mar 06, 2024 9:51 pm

@pavalygurl thank you! yes

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 28 - Joey Graziadei -  Mar 4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 Empty Re: Bachelor 28 - Joey Graziadei - Mar 4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Amethyst Sun Mar 10, 2024 10:46 pm

I was only able to watch the hometowns for Kelsey, Rachel, and Daisy. Sadly, I fell asleep before Maria's hometown.

For the three that I did see, the families were lovely. I still think the strongest connection (by far) is with Kelsey. There is such an easy, natural rapport between the two of them. They act like they've been dating for a long time. Kelsey's warm, accepting, and hospitable family only reinforced this. I could see Joey fitting in with them quite easily. IMO the second strongest connection is with Daisy, but I don't think it's quite as strong as it was at the beginning of the series. As for Rachel, I enjoyed seeing the Filipino culture of her family. I think that Joey likes Rachel quite a bit (and vice-versa,) but I don't see a strong connection there. He seems smitten with Kelsey. I don't see that with the other women.  

As for the next Bachelorette, I just don't know. I'm not convinced that either Daisy or Rachel have strong enough personalities to carry the lead role. Maria on the other hand may be a little *too* over the top. I'm not sure in what direction the producers will want to go.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 28 - Joey Graziadei - Mar 4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+11
jojo47
Loulou
pavalygurl
Jolena
eusebeia