SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 28 - Joey Graziadei - Mar 18 - WTA - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 28 - Joey Graziadei - Mar 18 - WTA - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Empty Bachelor 28 - Joey Graziadei - Mar 18 - WTA - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Mar 11, 2024 7:21 pm

Jeepers wrote:NOTICE OF TIME CHANGE FOR MARCH 18 episode WTA, due to Oprah’s special airing

https://www.imdb.com/news/ni64480741/

BACHELOR WILL AIR 1 HOUR LATER

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 28 - Joey Graziadei - Mar 18 - WTA - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Empty Re: Bachelor 28 - Joey Graziadei - Mar 18 - WTA - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by mbl Fri Mar 15, 2024 2:54 pm

Short preview of Joey and Kelsey meeting in his room about the note.

https://youtu.be/3tWTDoCuZfc?si=ZA-g3EGaA7qmR8iR

https://www.eonline.com/ca/news/1397386/the-bachelors-kelsey-anderson-has-important-news-for-joey-graziadei-in-sneak-peek

mbl

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 28 - Joey Graziadei - Mar 18 - WTA - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Empty Re: Bachelor 28 - Joey Graziadei - Mar 18 - WTA - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by mbl Fri Mar 15, 2024 8:20 pm

Press release for Monday. Nothing much but it says who was at WTA.

https://www.dgepress.com/abc/pressrelease/the-bachelor-the-women-tell-all-3-18-1/

mbl

Back to top Go down

Post by honeydiors Sat Mar 16, 2024 10:29 am

mbl wrote:Press release for Monday.  Nothing much but it says who was at WTA.

https://www.dgepress.com/abc/pressrelease/the-bachelor-the-women-tell-all-3-18-1/

so basically everyone who made it past night one minus chrissa who must've not been able to make it
honeydiors
honeydiors

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Mar 18, 2024 9:23 pm

Ooops...I'm watching in Canada and it's on. I automatically sat down at 8pm. I totally forgot it was going to start late, but this is on CITY TV a Canadian station so it started at the regular time.

They start with Jesse and Joey crashing some Bachelor watch parties. We've seen it all before. Screaming women being ridiculous.

They introduce the ladies. The first half of them I don't even remember. OTT screaming when Maria is introduced. She is faking being humbled and surprised. Nothing like auditioning for the the Bette. Yuck. I hope it isn't her, I couldn't take a season of this.

Recap of the stupid Maria drama. They are ganging up on Lea for the burning the card thing and how that all came down. They are all talking over one another and Maria is taking over...she just won't shut up. Constantly drawing attention to herself. It's like the Maria show and it's only been a few minutes! I can't even.

Lea walks off stage at commercial time...looks like she is crying because they are all b*tches. Ridiculous.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Mar 18, 2024 9:32 pm

Lea is back....oh here comes Maria to fake hug her to get more attention. She is reminding me of Meghan Markle...Me, Me, Me.

Medina is trying to be the adult about the whole stupid bullying thing, but the rest of these women aren't listening.

Maria is constantly interrupting Jess...even after Jess just said that she (Maria) constantly interrupts her...and she continues interrupting. I can't stand it. Jess is trying to finish her thought process, but honestly, I don't think she did...because, you know...it's the Maria show.

Last edited by Sprite on Mon Mar 18, 2024 11:05 pm; edited 1 time in total

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Mon Mar 18, 2024 9:33 pm

Blech. I hope the Maria stuff is short but I’m not holding my breath.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15305

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Mar 18, 2024 9:45 pm

Thank goodness. We get a break from Maria. Lexi is called up to the couch. Recap of her story with Joey and when she told him about her reproductive issues. Lots of people reached out to her. Golden lady Susan is in tears in the audience.

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Mar 18, 2024 9:54 pm

Next up Jenn. She looks so pretty. I love that she has a deep shade of green on. Looks great on her. Not many wear that color.

Recap of her relationship with Joey.

She talks about how the show impacted her relationship with her mom. A lovely, intelligent, articulate and kind lady. If only she could be the next lead.

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Mar 18, 2024 10:06 pm

Help me. MeMeMaria is up next on the hot seat. We have to listen to her relationship story with Joey. Is she misunderstood or did she bring this on herself? I think it is a mix of both. She started off misunderstood and then she became more and more obnoxious.

Sydney sort of apologizes. Maria says she just gets upset when she is being attacked. She then does a PR stunt and goes hugging the ladies she had issues with and talks about how wonderful it would have been if they got along in the house. They can be friends outside. Sure. Not buying any of this Maria redemption tour.

Last edited by Sprite on Mon Mar 18, 2024 10:33 pm; edited 1 time in total

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Mar 18, 2024 10:18 pm

Finally, back to Mexico and the "we have to talk" note.

Poor Joey is all confused and freaked out that something is wrong. Don't cry Joey. He doesn't want Kelsey to leave. He wants her to want to be there. His worst nightmare...and here is the knock.

It is clear that this is all tptb. Kelsey is trying to spit out what the issue is. Joey looks like a deer in head lights. She tells him how much she misses him and wants to meet his family. He is so relieved. He worries that he may shut down because this pushed his buttons. She is upset that she upset him. Now they are both scared...she that she messed up in how she wrote that letter and he that he freaked out so bad that he holds back his emotions.

Stupid tptb!

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Mon Mar 18, 2024 10:27 pm

I really hate that that TPTB were messing with their relationship! Anything for drama! I’m glad that it worked out in the end.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15305

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 28 - Joey Graziadei - Mar 18 - WTA - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+8
Remdiamond
pavalygurl
Jeepers
albean99
Sprite