SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 28 - Joey Graziadei - Mar 18 - WTA - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 28 - Joey Graziadei - Mar 18 - WTA - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelor 28 - Joey Graziadei - Mar 18 - WTA - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Sprite Tue Mar 19, 2024 1:45 pm

I think the push will be on for Daisy after next week. If everything goes as it has been spoiled, then she will come across as mature, kind and thoughtful. She will be sad, but aware that he loves someone else more and happy for him and her friend Kelsey. Same as Joey was with Charity. Set up for fan favorite...without the negativity that comes with Maria.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 28 - Joey Graziadei - Mar 18 - WTA - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelor 28 - Joey Graziadei - Mar 18 - WTA - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Jeepers Tue Mar 19, 2024 1:55 pm

I agree about Daisy .. she will bow out with honesty and grace .. it will be emotional but will follow her story snd comments from episode 1
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Tue Mar 19, 2024 9:04 pm

I loved the different and new format of the wtA but could have done without the drama rehash.

I was so touched by how Rachel lit up when she saw Susan in the audience. I really do believe Susan's message was meant for Rachel - "you are worthy".

I teared up with what Joey said after he put Rachel in the car and said goodbye - that is what has made Joey the Golden Boy of all Bachelors! He is kind, expresses his feelings and we see the emotion from him. So refreshing. Rachel and Joey had such a nice friendship - I hope that it can continue post-show and include Kelsey.

Maria was certainly playing to the audience last night - a turn off to me. I thought Jenn looked beautiful. And how beautiful was it that her relationship with her mom has improved and cousins have reached out to her. And for the other Kelsie to have reconciled with her father - he apologized and they talk now frequently. Truly these are the best blessings from the show.

Wouldn't it be fun to have the single guys from Rachael's season attend the FRC show so we could see some interaction between this season's contestants and Raechel's rejects? Perhaps Aaron and Kelsie?

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5304

Back to top Go down

Post by mtnlvr55 Tue Mar 19, 2024 9:16 pm

One of Joey's single friends is Jason Tartick. He seems like a very level headed guy and looks like he could be Joey's big brother.
mtnlvr55
mtnlvr55

Female Posts : 1417

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Mar 19, 2024 9:43 pm

Norcalgal wrote:I loved the different and new format of the wtA but could have done without the drama rehash.

I was so touched by how Rachel lit up when she saw Susan in the audience. I really do believe Susan's message was meant for Rachel - "you are worthy

I teared up with what Joey said after he put Rachel in the car and said goodbye - that is what has made Joey the Golden Boy of all Bachelors! He is kind, expresses his feelings and we see the emotion from him. So refreshing. Rachel and Joey had such a nice friendship - I hope that it can continue post-show and include Kelsey.

Maria was certainly playing to the audience last night - a turn off to me. I thought Jenn looked beautiful. And how beautiful was it that her relationship with her mom has improved and cousins have reached out to her. And for the other Kelsie to have reconciled with her father - he apologized and they talk now frequently. Truly these are the best blessings from the show.

Wouldn't it be fun to have the single guys from Rachael's season attend the FRC show so we could see some interaction between this season's contestants and Raechel's rejects? Perhaps Aaron and Kelsie?

Agree with everything you wrote. I actually enjoyed this WTA precisely because of the relationships...minus Maria hamming it up for the audience and over auditioning for the Bette. Joey and Rachel was so special. We have never seen that level of love between a lead and someone not his pick. And not the kind of love where people nit pick about they were being led on. Those two just like and respect one another.

I also liked how Joey reached out to Sydney post show...even after watching everything she did, which was not so nice. Despite everything, he was aware that she was being slammed on SM and was concerned and kind enough to reach out. What a guy. I think he is the only Bachelor that was not questioned, in any way, by the women he eliminated. There was not a single negative thing from any of them. Nothing. They even want to be set up with his single friends! Amazing.

mtnlvr55 wrote:One of Joey's single friends is Jason Tartick. He seems like a very level headed guy and looks like he could be Joey's big brother.  

Which brings us up to this. I had forgotten that they were friends. Jason was one of my all time favourites and I would like nothing better than to see him end up with someone nice...maybe even one of this group of ladies...maybe Lexi?

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Tue Mar 19, 2024 11:02 pm

@Sprite Jason came to mind for me as well.  However I remember watching maybe one of his podcasts or an interview or convo in which he said his timeline for getting married/having kids.  I don't recall the exact time, but it seems like it was longer than Lexi has in mind.  Jason also has reportedly had a few dates (I don't remember her name) but I don't get the impression it is serious as of yet.  So as to him and Lexi...I would not say impossible.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Wed Mar 20, 2024 1:41 am

@Sprite Thanks for reminding me of Joey reaching out to Sydney. Pure class.

Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Wed Mar 20, 2024 8:21 am

I agree with everyone that this WTA was better than most but still too much drama and screaming and yelling for me. It seemed very producer-driven that there was so much support for Maria in the audience. Overkill.

It was interesting to me that people like Edwina stood up for Maria and gave me the impression that Lea and Sydney (and whoever was in their squad) made a mountain out of the Maria mole hill. But I would have a hard time watching a season led by Maria.

Kelsey is clearly his first choice. I'm sure his break up with Daisy will be dramatic but classy. I'm sure too that Daisy would have preferred to talk to him before the FRC but the producers wanted the drama of her breaking up with him at the podium.

The top three women clearly care about each other. I thought Daisy's talk about how much she wanted a rose at the F3 but that it would mean one of her close friends would be heartbroken and that made her uncomfortable was a testament to her and the other women.

And then there's Joey. How in God's name is it possible for this young man to be able to ALWAYS say something kind, sincere, empathetic without repeating himself with each woman?!? He's a rock star. When he was comforting Rachel and praising her courage, that was all done 'live' so no one was feeding him a line. Truly amazing. And Sydney sharing that he had reached out to her when she was getting hurt just proved he is as genuine as we think.

I'm looking forward to the finale!
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Wed Mar 20, 2024 2:34 pm

@luvstx  I also continue to be amazed by Joey's empathy and sweet nature, while also being the cool dude.  

He's that guy you always thinks is too good to be true, but then it is true.  How lovely for Kelsey and for us.

To me he is the best male lead ever.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by mbl Wed Mar 20, 2024 3:54 pm

This is an interview of that Kristen Baldwin of EW did with Joey after the WTA. It's a nice interview. I thought his answer to her question about the praise he has received for being empathetic and an active listener was interesting.

https://ew.com/the-bachelor-women-tell-all-joey-responds-8610161

mbl

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Wed Mar 20, 2024 5:09 pm

luvstx wrote:snip...
And then there's Joey.  How in God's name is it possible for this young man to be able to ALWAYS say something kind, sincere, empathetic without repeating himself with each woman?!?  He's a rock star.  
I'm looking forward to the finale!

THIS cheerdance cheerdance cheerdance

Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Back to top Go down

Post by leavers Wed Mar 20, 2024 8:54 pm

Its been quite a while since I last watched The Bachelor (Matt's season). Maria got me back in because all I was hearing and seeing everywhere was Maria, Maria, Maria so I had to check it all out for myself. But I've stayed for Joey, he's really the total package. What a lovely human he apparently is! And I'm kinda feeling very invested in him and Kelsey... I might actually ship them. Its been a minute since I cared so much about a reality tv couple (that isn't even officially a couple yet?). I can't wait until next week!

~Say it one more time~
leavers
leavers

Female Posts : 1339

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 28 - Joey Graziadei - Mar 18 - WTA - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+8
Remdiamond
pavalygurl
Jeepers
albean99
Sprite