SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 28 - Joey Graziadei - Mar 18 - WTA - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 28 - Joey Graziadei - Mar 18 - WTA - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelor 28 - Joey Graziadei - Mar 18 - WTA - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Sprite Mon Mar 18, 2024 10:31 pm

We get to the FD RC.

Poor Rachel. Hoping against all hope.
Kelsey is worried.
Daisy is feeling good, but still not sure. She loves both the ladies and feels bad that one of them...any of the 3...has to go.

Joey comes and is apologetic because there are a lot of feelings here.

Not surprised Daisy gets the first rose since he basically telegraphed his worst fears...which freaks out Kelsey, so means she isn't getting the first one.
Kelsey is next.

Rachel is understandably upset. The girls hug it out and then with Joey. He walks her out.

He will always have love for her. She is special and he wants her in his life and wants her to be ok, but he knows he isn't in love with her and won't get there. He is so sweet. She will always have love for him too. They are both so nice.

Rachel is crying watching this back. As sad as it was, she can see how much love there was between them. She still thinks he is amazing. She sees Susan in the audience and that makes both of them cry. So much sweetness on the stage! See how lovely it is without MeMeMaria!

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 28 - Joey Graziadei - Mar 18 - WTA - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelor 28 - Joey Graziadei - Mar 18 - WTA - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Sprite Mon Mar 18, 2024 10:43 pm

Joey arrives for his chat with Rachel. Maria is in the background with a smirk on her face because the attention isn't on her.

Rachel and Joey hugged it out. They both learned from this and have a great friendship. She enjoyed watching him cry when he let her go. They both have a lot of respect for one another.

Poor Rachel has been getting a lot of hateful messages on social media after hometowns. People are such a**holes. From what I hear, Maria fans have been out in force.

Jesse asks how many have gotten hate on SM...and many put their hands up...including Susan and Kathy from the golden ladies. (Funny how they are not focusing on Maria during the hate stuff.) Jesse actually gives a nice speech about how the hate filled SM has increased and to realize these are real people and to focus on the kindness. Joey reinforces that and says how much courage it takes to make yourself vulnerable on TV.

Last edited by Sprite on Mon Mar 18, 2024 11:12 pm; edited 2 times in total

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Mon Mar 18, 2024 10:54 pm

Sprite wrote:Lea is back....oh here comes Maria to fake hug her to get more attention. She is reminding me of Meghan Markle...Me, Me, Me.

Medina is trying to be the adult about the whole stupid bullying thing, but the rest of these women aren't listening.

Maria is constantly interrupting Jenn...even after Jenn just said that she (Maria) constantly interrupts her...and she continues interrupting. I can't stand it. Jenn is trying to finish her thought process, but honestly, I don't think she did...because, you know...it's the Maria show.
That is Jess .. not Jenn
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Mar 18, 2024 11:01 pm

Now Joey is talking about how the journey was. He praises all the ladies. Sydney says she received a lot of hate mail during the show and that Joey reached out to her to make sure she was ok and that the nice Joey we saw on the show is that way in real life. All the ladies ask if has any single friends or fathers of friends! It's a love fest out there.

The outtakes are cute...the girls imitating one another...and Rachel imitating him getting ready to hand out roses. Too funny.
Joey stuffing his face with macarons while waiting for Maria to buy her clothes.
Some photoshop with Joey talking about how great Jesse is.
Some additional bloopers...also cute.

Clearly, this was a good season with people...who mostly...liked and respected one another. It always starts with the lead. Good work Joey. Hope you find your HEA.

Joey leaves...and Jesse shows the preview to the end of the season and pretends that the ending is anything but the usual. They try to make it seem as if he left alone and heartbroken. The more they push this scenario, the more we know that is not how it goes. Nice try editors. We've watched this once or twice...or 30+ seasons. Please.

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Mar 18, 2024 11:02 pm

@Jeepers I will edit.

Thanks.

I think all is fixed.

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Mon Mar 18, 2024 11:40 pm

Rachel broke my heart 😢😓❤‍🩹
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Tue Mar 19, 2024 1:02 am

That was tough watching Rachel but I'm glad she said it was also happy tears. I'm also glad they brought up the hateful comments she had gotten.

Way too much Maria! It makes me nervous that it means they're picking her for lead. I did enjoy seeing Lexi and Jenn in the hot seat.

The whole having Joey leave before the preview was so silly. Also, that part of him getting in the car so it looked like he was leaving had to have been when he was coming there. Kelsey looks incredible in that white dress!

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15305

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Tue Mar 19, 2024 3:38 am

I have to say this was more enjoyable than I expected. Jesse does a really good job as host.  I was surprised at Joey leaving but maybe it's as @"albean9" says and a nothing burger, kind of like the note.

It does make me be sure to tune in next week. 

Unpopular opinion, but Maria doesn't bother me.  Before the season, I thought I would really dislike her, but she grew on me.  There are several woman I think who would be fine as Bachelorette and I include her in this.

I was pleased to see how everyone has calmed a bit and maybe it was all the hate coming on SM that helped them stick together,  but it was nice to see them basically getting along.  I think a few needed to be called out for their behavior and it was done and basically hopefully over.   Everyone looked great.  
Joey's single pals (esp from the show) would be crazy not to take them up on the offer to meet.  I like seeing some non leads get together too.  With BIP not likely, it may be the way to go.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Mar 19, 2024 8:51 am

@Sprite thanks so much for the recap. I couldn't watch last night so I appreciate it!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by mbl Tue Mar 19, 2024 9:31 am

@Sprite Thanks for the recap. Kelsey actually got the first rose, it just was edited to make it look like Daisy did. TPTB at it again.

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C4rcubTNOwk/?igsh=MTZ4Z2xybmNrZG10dA==

mbl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Mar 19, 2024 9:44 am

mbl wrote:@Sprite Thanks for the recap.  Kelsey actually got the first rose, it just was edited to make it look like Daisy did. TPTB at it again.  

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C4rcubTNOwk/?igsh=MTZ4Z2xybmNrZG10dA==

I was more referring to how it was edited to trick the viewers who are not spoiled. It is made to seem as if he is still upset and is rethinking picking her...kind of like when Maria went one step too far. Editing is so obvious.

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Remdiamond Tue Mar 19, 2024 11:33 am

Last week Daisy actually did receive the first rose. The first posts about the editing was later corrected. Did anyone notice the way Joey described his final two in the preview? Probably misdirection but more favorable towards Daisy.

Remdiamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 28 - Joey Graziadei - Mar 18 - WTA - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+8
Remdiamond
pavalygurl
Jeepers
albean99
Sprite