SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 28 - Joey Graziadei - Mar 25 - FRC - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 28 - Joey Graziadei - Mar 25 - FRC - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelor 28 - Joey Graziadei - Mar 25 - FRC - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by pavalygurl Mon Mar 25, 2024 12:45 am

Sorry for the double post but I wanted to say I was just out and there is the biggest, brightest full moon out tonight.  Very romantic for what's to come.  We had a crazy storm earlier and now everything is fresh and lush, like it should be for such an event.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 28 - Joey Graziadei - Mar 25 - FRC - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelor 28 - Joey Graziadei - Mar 25 - FRC - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by luvstx Mon Mar 25, 2024 7:38 am

Just watched the few clips/previews we have for tonight and the MTP portion. I do find it odd that we haven't seen any footage really of Kelsey's MTP. But what we do have shows that Joey's mom wears the same outfit and earrings for both MTPs. Would they have filmed them on the same day? And I know I saw a clip where Joey's mom says something about the way that one of the ladies looks him in the eye that is different but I can't find it now.

FWIW, I do think Daisy's MTP was first given how excited his sister was to see him when they walked in together.
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by honeydiors Mon Mar 25, 2024 7:59 am

based on the filming schedule and with the FRC filmed on the 12th, both MTPs were filmed on the 9th, and LCDs were the 10th and 11th
luvstx wrote:Just watched the few clips/previews we have for tonight and the MTP portion.  I do find it odd that we haven't seen any footage really of Kelsey's MTP.  But what we do have shows that Joey's mom wears the same outfit and earrings for both MTPs.  Would they have filmed them on the same day?  And I know I saw a clip where Joey's mom says something about the way that one of the ladies looks him in the eye that is different but I can't find it now.

FWIW, I do think Daisy's MTP was first given how excited his sister was to see him when they walked in together.
honeydiors
honeydiors

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Mon Mar 25, 2024 8:06 am

@honeydiors have we ever seen that before?
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by honeydiors Mon Mar 25, 2024 8:11 am

@luvstx i'm not sure sorry, will have to go back and have a look at past filming schedules
honeydiors
honeydiors

Back to top Go down

Post by mbl Mon Mar 25, 2024 10:18 am

Another Bachelor IG post about tonight -- Countdown to decision time

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C47ZY7crQim/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link&igsh=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

mbl

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Mon Mar 25, 2024 4:21 pm

@luvstx Given Joey's mom has a neuromuscular disease that can be quite tiring, I hope they don't have both MTP on the same day.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5304

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Mon Mar 25, 2024 5:00 pm

@Norcalgal I think they might have done both on same day...need to check what mom etc wore.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 28 - Joey Graziadei - Mar 25 - FRC - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Fixed quotes

Post by luvstx Mon Mar 25, 2024 5:03 pm

pavalygurl wrote:@Norcalgal I think they might have done both on same day...need to check what mom etc wore.

Joey's mom had the same outfit for meeting both girls.  Think they showed that Joey did too.  I'm quite certain that Daisy's was filmed first.

Bachelor Fantake's video FRC preview breakdown captures a couple of very interesting comments made by Daisy in both her LCD bathing suit and in her FRC red dress.
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by mbl Mon Mar 25, 2024 5:48 pm

Here’s a preview of Kelsey’s MTP date

mbl

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Mon Mar 25, 2024 8:51 pm

luvstx wrote:
pavalygurl wrote:@Norcalgal I think they might have done both on same day...need to check what mom etc wore.

Joey's mom had the same outfit for meeting both girls.  Think they showed that Joey did too.  I'm quite certain that Daisy's was filmed first.

Bachelor Fantake's video FRC preview breakdown captures a couple of very interesting comments made by Daisy in both her LCD bathing suit and in her FRC red dress.

What were the comments?
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Mon Mar 25, 2024 9:02 pm

And Maria is in the audience…..
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 28 - Joey Graziadei - Mar 25 - FRC - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+16
Jolena
Amethyst
emiusacska
suzq
southerngirlatheart