SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 28 - Joey Graziadei - Mar 25 - FRC - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 28 - Joey Graziadei - Mar 25 - FRC - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 Empty Re: Bachelor 28 - Joey Graziadei - Mar 25 - FRC - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Sprite Mon Mar 25, 2024 11:38 pm

Joey says they are in a great spot and everything is getting better and better between them. They plan on having Joey move to New Orleans and then eventually to maybe NY.

Jesse says her dad has become a BN favourite. Poor guy turns beet red...Jesse suggests we may see him down the road. I wish!

Joey is so happy and thanks her family...And they get a trip back to Jasper.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 28 - Joey Graziadei - Mar 25 - FRC - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 Empty Re: Bachelor 28 - Joey Graziadei - Mar 25 - FRC - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Mar 25, 2024 11:46 pm

What just happened? She said no?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Mar 25, 2024 11:48 pm

omg it is Maria??
Geez, I knew it, the chair placement always wins.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by southerngirlatheart Mon Mar 25, 2024 11:49 pm

Oh noooooooooo
southerngirlatheart
southerngirlatheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Mar 25, 2024 11:50 pm

And the new Bette...is DAISY!!!

She knows this whole thing has made her stronger and the people who were on the show also grew for the better. It is one year since she got her implant and she is happy and healthy. They reunite her with Kelsey because it was one of the best moments on the Bachelor and an excellent example of two women supporting one another. They had been such good friends during the show and had lots of talks and knew a lot about each other.

I love that they said that they can both be beautiful and happy and it doesn't diminish either if both of them are that way. Yes. Maybe they are finally trying to show stupid BN that women can be friends and support one another instead of attacking to make yourself feel better.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Mon Mar 25, 2024 11:51 pm

Does this mean that Daisy is back with her ex-boyfriend? I am honestly confused.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Mon Mar 25, 2024 11:51 pm

Oh well. At least maybe they are going to NZ and Australia.  Praying

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by emiusacska Mon Mar 25, 2024 11:54 pm

The new bachelorette is Jenn
Maria turned it down as well
emiusacska
emiusacska

Female Posts : 301

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Mon Mar 25, 2024 11:56 pm

@emiusacska THANK YOU!  I THINK THIS IS A GOOD CHOICE!

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by emiusacska Tue Mar 26, 2024 12:00 am

@pavalygurl I prefer Jenn way over Maria
I was so ready to not watch now I will
emiusacska
emiusacska

Female Posts : 301

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Mar 26, 2024 12:01 am

What I misunderstood!

Apparently Daisy said she wasn't ready.

Charity announces the new Bette...and thank goodness it's Jenn!!! Ok. As much as I wanted Daisy, I am happy that it's not Maria. Jenn was one of the people I had on my short list. She wants someone who wants a big personality, has a good banter and they can make fun of each other. She thinks she will know when she finds him. She wants the men to open up their hearts. She did and it helped her. And here it is, they bring up that she is the first Asian Bachelorette. Everyone gets a shot because it is shot o'clock. And naturally Maria has to pipe up.

I could do without the shot clock. I hope the season is a little more substantial than that, but still...it's not Maria!

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Mar 26, 2024 12:04 am

emiusacska wrote:The new bachelorette is Jenn
Maria turned it down as well

I didn't hear that, but then I also thought it was Daisy.

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 28 - Joey Graziadei - Mar 25 - FRC - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+16
Jolena
Amethyst
emiusacska
suzq
southerngirlatheart