SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 28 - Joey Graziadei - Mar 25 - FRC - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 28 - Joey Graziadei - Mar 25 - FRC - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 Empty Re: Bachelor 28 - Joey Graziadei - Mar 25 - FRC - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Mar 25, 2024 8:07 pm

I'm glad it's not Maria but I'm not crazy about the shot clock. So immature.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 28 - Joey Graziadei - Mar 25 - FRC - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 Empty Re: Bachelor 28 - Joey Graziadei - Mar 25 - FRC - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Amethyst Mon Mar 25, 2024 8:17 pm

I loved this episode. So glad for Joey and Kelsey. I loved the friendship and support between Kelsey and Daisy. That was truly unique.

I have to admit that I was convinced the entire episode that they were setting Daisy up to be the Bachelorette. I would have welcomed her in the role, and I was shocked when she said she was not ready. Jenn is a solid pick, however.

Last edited by Amethyst on Mon Mar 25, 2024 8:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Mon Mar 25, 2024 8:17 pm

Well I am a happy camper for probably the first time in my Bach history.

Love Joey and Kelsley, Daisy will likely go back with her boy friend, Rachel has met/spent time with John B from Charity's season, Maria will be fine, Jenn is next Bachelorette! Lexi seated with Tanner, so I am keeping my eye on them.  Hope for my other favorites, Kaitlyn and Kelsey T to find their happiness also.  Now I am off to watch my taping, giving it time so I can skip commercial.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Mon Mar 25, 2024 9:21 pm

What a show! I really enjoyed it, which isn't always the finale. I ended up really liking that Daisy went to see Kelsey and it was a shock to see them coming in the limo together! I was worried about how Daisy was going to handle it but I think it worked out well.

I loved the proposal and Kelsey looked so beautiful in that white dress! They're so happy then and now! I could handle seeing her dad as the GB or maybe the Silver Bachelor. laugh out loud It was so nice to watch the f2 not be bitter (much like Joey on Charity's season) and of course the happy couple. They're just so cute! d420fb11

What a big fake out with Jesse saying that the next Bachelorette was coming out and there was Daisy. I was shocked when she said that she wasn't ready and I thought that it must be Maria. Do we know that she turned it down? She seemed very happy for Jenn. Me too!

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15305

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Mon Mar 25, 2024 9:34 pm

Sounds like TPTB are seriously looking at Kelsey's dad for GB. I think he just might make a good Bachelor., he's a nice looking man. Gerry was there, I wonder if they had them meet and Gerry gave him some tips. scratch jmo.
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4296

Back to top Go down

Post by Remdiamond Mon Mar 25, 2024 9:48 pm

Pretty sure I saw John B and Autumn holding hands in the background. A poster who had inside info said both Daisy and Maria turned it down. They had perfect setup for Daisy. I was very happy with how it turned out.

Remdiamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Mar 25, 2024 10:28 pm

Remdiamond wrote:Pretty sure I saw John B and Autumn holding hands in the background. A poster who had inside info said both Daisy and Maria turned it down. They had perfect setup for Daisy. I was very happy with how it turned out.

I could see them going back to her at some point if another season doesn't have strong candidates...that is if she hasn't found someone by then.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Mon Mar 25, 2024 11:48 pm

Ugh my TV lost power halfway through and didn't come back on until the start of ATFR so I missed the very end aka the proposal and Daisy saying bye to Joey! Rude guess I'll have to catch up on Hulu tomorrow.

Anyways, the MTP dates were sweet. Joey's mom is so sweet saying she could see both Daisy and Kelsey as her DIL. Kelsey and Joey looked like they had been together forever at their last date. Poor Daisy knew at that last date he didn't have the same feelings back. I wanted to give her a hug.

Daisy was gorgeous at ATFR!! I thought for sure she was going to be the next Bachelorette! I wish her all the best and hope she finds that special someone very soon.

Not very excited for Jenn. If not Daisy I would have wanted Lexi or Rachel or god forbid Maria. I guess I'll see how the first episode is. Will probably watch to see which guy would be good eye candy. giggling

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

Bachelor 28 - Joey Graziadei - Mar 25 - FRC - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 8367-910  Bachelor 28 - Joey Graziadei - Mar 25 - FRC - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 I_got_13  Bachelor 28 - Joey Graziadei - Mar 25 - FRC - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 E5kqdm15  Bachelor 28 - Joey Graziadei - Mar 25 - FRC - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Tue Mar 26, 2024 7:59 am

Remdiamond wrote:Pretty sure I saw John B and Autumn holding hands in the background. A poster who had inside info said both Daisy and Maria turned it down. They had perfect setup for Daisy. I was very happy with how it turned out.

While I wasn’t impressed with Jen’s presentation of herself when she was announced, my guess is she’s had little time to absorb this & prepare. I believe the intel that both Daisy & Maria turned it down. Jesse P made it obvious it was Daisy’s for the taking & her show edit/storyline supports that.
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Tue Mar 26, 2024 3:06 pm

Great show last night and hubs watched it all with me! He became a huge Daisy fan due to her classiness in a) going to see Kelsey b) telling Joey she can walk herself out and c) coming to the AFTR looking like a million bucks! The longer I watch this show, the more I feel as if those who lean into the process experience the most personal growth. Daisy is a prime example of that!

Kelsey and Joey are so stinking cute together. I sure hope they take their time and work on their relationship. I have no doubt that Joey will put Kelsey first and make her feel chosen every day. Her dad was beaming and then so embarrassed by the attention. I thought it was so classy of Joey to acknowledge Kelsey's family during the ATFR.

And Kudos to Daisy in knowing that another reality tv show wasn't what she needs right now. I truly question if Maria turned it down but not wasting any time on it. I sure hope Jenn turns out to be an OK bachelorette! Could not believe how many Bach alums were in the audience. They do not need seat fillers with all these alums!

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5304

Back to top Go down

Post by mizzoufan Tue Mar 26, 2024 3:24 pm

Daisy and Kelsey class acts!!

mizzoufan

Back to top Go down

Post by Kels0012 Tue Mar 26, 2024 9:32 pm

From one Kelsey to another, I love this for her. Joey is my all-time favorite Bachelor (US version) and he and Kelsey look great together. I'm glad for Asian representation finally, just unsure how I feel about Jenn. She is gorgeous though. I wish they diversified the male leads a bit more now too.
Kels0012
Kels0012

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 28 - Joey Graziadei - Mar 25 - FRC - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+16
Jolena
Amethyst
emiusacska
suzq
southerngirlatheart