SELECT CONTENT

**SPOILER FREE EPISODE DISCUSSION**

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

**SPOILER FREE EPISODE DISCUSSION** - Page 3 Empty Re: **SPOILER FREE EPISODE DISCUSSION**

Post by northernviewer Sun May 29, 2011 8:55 am

Cailg wrote:Reidiscool, I agree that Ryan and JP stood out. Bentley really bugs me, and if Ashely falls for him, I will be very disappointed. I wonder if she ends up really liking the guy, or if the producers tell her to keep him for drama.

:hihi: At first I was thinking that he might have been getting a misleading edit, but I saw a preview the other night with him in it and now I'm certain that he's the "jerk" this season. Sounds like a real piece of work... I sure hope that Ashley saw through him early, or he has the decency to back out and leave BUT you're probably right that the producers have her keep him around, especially as they knew right from the start that he was probably going to be trouble.
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

**SPOILER FREE EPISODE DISCUSSION** - Page 3 Empty Re: **SPOILER FREE EPISODE DISCUSSION**

Post by nd4reality Sun May 29, 2011 9:58 am

For some reason I just found this thread. Though I'm spoiled I'd love to read all your opinions on here. Hopefully most of you will remain unspoiled and can be our beacon lol.
Could you focus on body langauge when giving your opinions ? I'd love to hear some of those !!!
NV - great idea ! Hopefully you can hold out for at least the 1st 3 episodes.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Sun May 29, 2011 11:13 am

nd4reality wrote:For some reason I just found this thread. Though I'm spoiled I'd love to read all your opinions on here. Hopefully most of you will remain unspoiled and can be our beacon laugh out loud.
Could you focus on body langauge when giving your opinions ? I'd love to hear some of those !!!
NV - great idea ! Hopefully you can hold out for at least the 1st 3 episodes.

I've remained unspoiled for at least the first 3 episodes for the last few seasons, so I'm pretty sure I can do it again this year. Besides, once I get spoiled I can't leave the board alone, and I've just got to much going on in my real life :giggle: to get heavily involved in this one!

I find the second episode more revealing than the first, so I can't wait for tomorrow night! Body language and the edit are something I'm interested in too, so I'll definitely concentrate on that. Last season it was easy to see that Chantal and Emily were in final 2 but the third was harder to peg and I had a toss up between the 2 Ashleys as I could see something there, but nothing all that significant to see any real connection with Brad and either one.
northernviewer
northernviewer

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Mon May 30, 2011 11:39 pm

I found tonight's episode boring. Not sure why, but I just did.

I started out liking William on their 1/1 but was totally turned off at the RC. I got more of a friend vibe on their date as I think that they are actually very alike, and could end up being buds but not lovers.

Bentley is a jerk..... big thumbs down for him. He may think he's cool, but anybody that knows him I'm sure is embarrassed for him. Reminds me of Ed **gag**

I thought West was very arrogant during his PI's but really like him when he's talking to Ashley, so maybe he's just an insecure guy and tries to act tuff when around people..... he's not an easy read, that's for sure so I'll give him the benefit of the doubt for now.

Mickey, can take or leave him and I think Ashley feels the same.

JP didn't get the date but she pretty much told him that he was getting a rose... kinda like Brad and Emily last year?? hmmmmm can't wait to see their 1/1 time.

Jeff should've taken the mask off tonight 'cause it's getting weirder and weirder as time passes. It's gone past a gimmick now.

My favorite so far, Ryan P didn't get a date nor did we see any 1/1 time at the RC but I'm still holding out hope for him next week ..... yummmmm

Most notable for number of PI's tonight I thought was West.

I don't think that any of tonight's primary dates are the one for her.

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Mon May 30, 2011 11:51 pm

You are not alone in feeling this way. As a whole I thought the episode was overall pretty boring. It had some really good moments, but they never focus as much on those anymore. Which is sad.

I would rather watch two people talk and laugh the night away then someone like Bentley spew hateful things about the lead.
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by cupcakes Mon May 30, 2011 11:52 pm

I thought Will's date was fun to watch, but Mickey put me to sleep. Overall it was alright. I wonder how the ratings will be.

heartbeat
cupcakes
cupcakes

Female Posts : 3568

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue May 31, 2011 12:00 am

cupcakes wrote:I thought Will's date was fun to watch, but Mickey put me to sleep. Overall it was alright. I wonder how the ratings will be.

Mickey is such a disappointment. no no

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue May 31, 2011 12:06 am

Alanna wrote:
cupcakes wrote:I thought Will's date was fun to watch, but Mickey put me to sleep. Overall it was alright. I wonder how the ratings will be.

Mickey is such a disappointment. no no

In all fairness, remember we are seeing an edit. He may not be as 2 dimensional as portrayed.
And then again, he could! :giggle:
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Tue May 31, 2011 12:55 am

Love_Me wrote:

You are not alone in feeling this way. As a whole I thought the episode was overall pretty boring. It had some really good moments, but they never focus as much on those anymore. Which is sad.

I would rather watch two people talk and laugh the night away then someone like Bentley spew hateful things about the lead.

I know... Bently was just awful tonight and by the looks of the previews for next week... it get's worse!! I felt so bad for Ashley that she has to listen to those hurtful things when watching the show tonight. no no
northernviewer
northernviewer

Back to top Go down

Post by anders Tue May 31, 2011 9:52 am

I truly hope MF gave her a heads up on what Bentley was saying about her - I hate the thought that she heard those comments for the first time last week and last night.

“No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see affraid
anders
anders

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Tue May 31, 2011 10:05 am

anders wrote:I truly hope MF gave her a heads up on what Bentley was saying about her - I hate the thought that she heard those comments for the first time last week and last night.

I sure hope so too. I'm sure she's long over him, but that still had to sting to hear those comments. The good thing is that it shows who he really is, so every girl in America will stay away from the loser. I wonder if he has a conscience and at least feels bad? Nah, guys like that think they're all that and then some :puke:
northernviewer
northernviewer

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Tue May 31, 2011 11:22 am

Thanks (NV) and the rest of the unspoiled crew.
I think this season maybe a little boring because there is hardly any difference in her interactions with any of the guys.
And oh, she seems to be kissing and "falling" for nearly than 1/2 of them. Way too repetative IMO.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

**SPOILER FREE EPISODE DISCUSSION**

+14
Alanna
nd4reality
CarrieA
nikkij_26
Admin