SELECT CONTENT

**SPOILER FREE EPISODE DISCUSSION**

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

View previous topic View next topic Go down

**SPOILER FREE EPISODE DISCUSSION** - Page 5 Empty Re: **SPOILER FREE EPISODE DISCUSSION**

Post by debt2dreams Fri Jun 03, 2011 9:29 pm

northernviewer wrote:
connorsmom wrote:
northernviewer wrote:I have a few questions though for all you spoiled people. Is RS claiming to know 100% who the F1 is again this year, or has he just left it at the F2? Rolling Eyes

I gave into the dark side right after Ep1, so I'm spoiled now. ;) But RS is now stating who he "knows" is F1, just to let you know. But there is already an opposing source to his info, as well. So the wind is out there now...

thanks so much for the info 👋 I haven't decided if I'm going to read the spoilers after this Monday or not, as I'm kinda liking not being obsessed with the board as of yet :computersmile: I'm not really into this season so I just may be able to be a little more neutral this year... but we'll see about that after I see this weeks dates. Really looking forward to seeing her with Ryan P and JP as that's who I like, so I want to see what I think about how they interact with Ashley.

Hang in there NV, if you come over to the dark side you will get sucked in like the rest of us :giggle: it is nice to have an unspoiled view....

debt2dreams

Back to top Go down

**SPOILER FREE EPISODE DISCUSSION** - Page 5 Empty Re: **SPOILER FREE EPISODE DISCUSSION**

Post by Guest Fri Jun 03, 2011 11:29 pm

Hi all! 👋 I'm over from FORT also.... and unspoiled. I guess I'm not the only one who likes JP and Ryan! I hope we get to see more of them on Monday. Ryan had zero screentime this week (sniff, sniff). So, JP is hands-down my favorite now. Are they doing something in the editing to make us all like him???

Back to top Go down

Post by cupcakes Fri Jun 03, 2011 11:32 pm

NaplesGirl wrote:Hi all! 👋 I'm over from FORT also.... and unspoiled. I guess I'm not the only one who likes JP and Ryan! I hope we get to see more of them on Monday. Ryan had zero screentime this week (sniff, sniff). So, JP is hands-down my favorite now. Are they doing something in the editing to make us all like him???

Welcome1 NaplesGirl!
cupcakes
cupcakes

Female Posts : 3568

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat Jun 04, 2011 2:20 am

NaplesGirl wrote:Hi all! 👋 I'm over from FORT also.... and unspoiled. I guess I'm not the only one who likes JP and Ryan! I hope we get to see more of them on Monday. Ryan had zero screentime this week (sniff, sniff). So, JP is hands-down my favorite now. Are they doing something in the editing to make us all like him???

WELCOME NaplesGirl!! 👋 👋 👋
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Sat Jun 04, 2011 5:40 am

NaplesGirl wrote:Hi all! **SPOILER FREE EPISODE DISCUSSION** - Page 5 1387363171 I'm over from FORT also.... and unspoiled. I guess I'm not the only one who likes JP and Ryan! I hope we get to see more of them on Monday. Ryan had zero screentime this week (sniff, sniff). So, JP is hands-down my favorite now. Are they doing something in the editing to make us all like him???

**SPOILER FREE EPISODE DISCUSSION** - Page 5 26920972
NaplesGirl! Welcome to the site! **SPOILER FREE EPISODE DISCUSSION** - Page 5 102833939
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 04, 2011 10:20 pm

Thank you so much! :D

I can't hold back any longer..... off to read the spoilers! :geek:

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Mon Jun 06, 2011 11:44 pm

Well, that was an interesting episode!! Bentley, what can I say but he's the biggest jerk ....ever.... Such a cold unfeeling dirtbag - I don't think the ladies will be beating down his door after watching how he acted on tv **gag**

Her date with Ben C was fun to watch.... the dancing was cute, and he seems like a nice guy but I didn't see a love match there.

I liked her time spent with Ryan but not so sure how into him she is, but as she only had eyes for Bentley at that point, it's hard to tell.

Her date with JP was ok, but how could anything really happen with the ghost of Bentley still in the room **gag**

I really felt bad for Ashley tonight as she really is so insecure about being the 'ette and William and Bentley sure didn't help! I'm glad she gave William another chance though as he really seemed to be remorseful and sincere in his apology as he was just trying to be funny, but he soooo wasn't.

I'm trying to decide whether or not to go read the spoilers. I can't really decide who I think she'll pick at this point... I need to think about it. I'm off to watch the rest of the Boston/Vancouver hockey game and then I'll decide what to do lol

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Tue Jun 07, 2011 12:29 am

My final unspoiled choices for guys that I like are 1. Ryan P. 2. West (don't know why I like him, but I do) 3. JP 4. William (but only sometimes)

I think it's hard to tell who Ashley is falling for at this point as it seems that she had her heart set on Bentley, so it's almost like she has to start over from this point on. Why do so many girls fall for the biggest jerks around??

I think Ashley needs a guy that can be goofy when the situation allows for it but that is generally serious about life, career, love and commitment. That's why I think Ryan, West and JP could be better canditates for her and why I don't think that William is the guy for her. Mickey is another possibility but I'm not sure about him.... but yet again, it's hard to tell if she was hung up on Bentley at the time.

Well, that's it for me...... I'm going to read the spoilers now, as truthfully I just don't know what to think of what's going on and I'm really not into this season. If her final 2 guys are guys I like, I might get into it, but if not, I can see myself tuning out.

Hope my thoughts have given some insight to you guys. I'm glad I've formed my opinions first though, cause I know that once I find out who her spoiled F1 is, I'll know if I liked them for who they are or if I only liked them cause I knew they'd be going to the end.

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by mnmhughes Tue Jun 07, 2011 12:31 am

northernviewer wrote:My final unspoiled choices for guys that I like are 1. Ryan P. 2. West (don't know why I like him, but I do) 3. JP 4. William (but only sometimes)

I think it's hard to tell who Ashley is falling for at this point as it seems that she had her heart set on Bentley, so it's almost like she has to start over from this point on. Why do so many girls fall for the biggest jerks around??

I think Ashley needs a guy that can be goofy when the situation allows for it but that is generally serious about life, career, love and commitment. That's why I think Ryan, West and JP could be better canditates for her and why I don't think that William is the guy for her. Mickey is another possibility but I'm not sure about him.... but yet again, it's hard to tell if she was hung up on Bentley at the time.

Well, that's it for me...... I'm going to read the spoilers now, as truthfully I just don't know what to think of what's going on and I'm really not into this season. If her final 2 guys are guys I like, I might get into it, but if not, I can see myself tuning out.

Hope my thoughts have given some insight to you guys. I'm glad I've formed my opinions first though, cause I know that once I find out who her spoiled F1 is, I'll know if I liked them for who they are or if I only liked them cause I knew they'd be going to the end.

Thanks for sharing your unspoiled view. It's always nice to hear! Be sure and let us know once you read who the F1 is what you think! yes
mnmhughes
mnmhughes

Female Posts : 8112

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Tue Jun 07, 2011 1:25 am

mnmhughes wrote:
northernviewer wrote:My final unspoiled choices for guys that I like are 1. Ryan P. 2. West (don't know why I like him, but I do) 3. JP 4. William (but only sometimes)

Thanks for sharing your unspoiled view. It's always nice to hear! Be sure and let us know once you read who the F1 is what you think! **SPOILER FREE EPISODE DISCUSSION** - Page 5 3792326465

**SPOILER FREE EPISODE DISCUSSION** - Page 5 1003998638
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

**SPOILER FREE EPISODE DISCUSSION**

+14
Alanna
nd4reality
CarrieA
nikkij_26
Admin