SELECT CONTENT

**SPOILER FREE EPISODE DISCUSSION**

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

**SPOILER FREE EPISODE DISCUSSION** - Page 4 Empty Re: **SPOILER FREE EPISODE DISCUSSION**

Post by northernviewer Tue May 31, 2011 11:34 am

nd4reality wrote:Thanks (NV) and the rest of the unspoiled crew.
I think this season maybe a little boring because there is hardly any difference in her interactions with any of the guys.
And oh, she seems to be kissing and "falling" for nearly than 1/2 of them. Way too repetative IMO.

you're welcome 👋

I agree. I think she's trying too hard not to hurt anybody's feelings or make anybody feel uncomfortable. I was worried that she wouldn't be able to "carry" this season and so I'm really not expecting it to be great, but I do think that she truly is a wonderful woman and is deserving of a great guy at the end of this. I just hope she doens't end up with an "Ed" like Jillian did. Has there been a bigger jerk than Bently on any other Bach'ette? He's got Wes beat by a mile, even Frank and that Canadian guy from Allie's season were nicer than him..... who'da thunk that was possible :vomit:
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

**SPOILER FREE EPISODE DISCUSSION** - Page 4 Empty Re: **SPOILER FREE EPISODE DISCUSSION**

Post by nd4reality Tue May 31, 2011 11:38 am

northernviewer wrote:
I think this season maybe a little boring because there is hardly any difference in her interactions with any of the guys.
And oh, she seems to be kissing and "falling" for nearly than 1/2 of them. Way too repetative IMO.

you're welcome 👋

I agree. I think she's trying too hard not to hurt anybody's feelings or make anybody feel uncomfortable. I was worried that she wouldn't be able to "carry" this season and so I'm really not expecting it to be great, but I do think that she truly is a wonderful woman and is deserving of a great guy at the end of this. I just hope she doens't end up with an "Ed" like Jillian did. Has there been a bigger jerk than Bently on any other Bach'ette? He's got Wes beat by a mile, even Frank and that Canadian guy from Allie's season were nicer than him..... who'da thunk that was possible :vomit:

IDK who is the biggest jerk of them all .............Wes, Ed, Frank, Justin or Bentley. But what does that say about our Bachelorettes duh ?

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by anders Tue May 31, 2011 11:47 am

I think it says far more about MF – he’s the one who casts these guys – they do extensive background checks, they knew Wes’ motives (as did everyone else as soon as he took out his guitar and started warbling “love….don’t come easay”), they knew Ed had a couple of g/f’s back home, they knew West’s background. Not to mention Frank. Look what they had Jake to do get his own season, look what Jason ended up doing to get his own season. Someone posted a few seasons ago that they knew someone who MF was going after, and he had a girlfriend.

MF has zero faith that a lead cam carry a show and thinks he needs to manufacture drama to keep an audience. Last season’s Madison and this season’s Jeff, what next?

Frank and Justin both wanted to leave way before MF would allow them to – I don’t’ think it says anything about the ‘ette, and everything about MF and his need to create drama.

Last edited by anders on Tue May 31, 2011 11:50 am; edited 1 time in total

“No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see affraid
anders
anders

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Tue May 31, 2011 11:48 am

nd4reality wrote:
northernviewer wrote:

you're welcome 👋

IDK who is the biggest jerk of them all .............Wes, Ed, Frank, Justin or Bentley. But what does that say about our Bachelorettes duh ?

that like many woman, they seem to like the challenge and want the guy that wants them the least?? :winkie: duh

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Tue May 31, 2011 12:36 pm

anders wrote:I think it says far more about MF – he’s the one who casts these guys – they do extensive background checks, they knew Wes’ motives (as did everyone else as soon as he took out his guitar and started warbling “love….don’t come easay”), they knew Ed had a couple of g/f’s back home, they knew West’s background. Not to mention Frank. Look what they had Jake to do get his own season, look what Jason ended up doing to get his own season. Someone posted a few seasons ago that they knew someone who MF was going after, and he had a girlfriend.

MF has zero faith that a lead cam carry a show and thinks he needs to manufacture drama to keep an audience. Last season’s Madison and this season’s Jeff, what next?

Frank and Justin both wanted to leave way before MF would allow them to – I don’t’ think it says anything about the ‘ette, and everything about MF and his need to create drama.

I sure hope you meant to say Bently and not West.....he's not my fave but I still kinda like him. But don't tell me if he's a jerk though as I want to know as little as possible until at least after next episode.

I have a few questions though for all you spoiled people. Is RS claiming to know 100% who the F1 is again this year, or has he just left it at the F2? Rolling Eyes who gets the 1/1 and group dates next week? I thought in the previews it looked like Ryan P got a 1/1 but havent had a chance to go back and look at it again today.
northernviewer
northernviewer

Back to top Go down

Post by anders Tue May 31, 2011 12:39 pm

I meant West - I didn't mean he was an ass - I meant that they knew about his background and cast him - we don't know how/if that will play out, but I suspect it will. I thought Bentley went without saying.

As per his seasons spoilers to date, RS only knows 2 of the F3 and one of the F2 - supposedly, he has everything else and will post tomorrow - so I guess that means Thursday.

Ben C and JP get 1:1 dates - Ryan P gets the group date rose.

“No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see affraid
anders
anders

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Tue May 31, 2011 12:51 pm

anders wrote:I meant West - I didn't mean he was an ass - I meant that they knew about his background and cast him - we don't know how/if that will play out, but I suspect it will. I thought Bentley went without saying.

As per his seasons spoilers to date, RS only knows 2 of the F3 and one of the F2 - supposedly, he has everything else and will post tomorrow - so I guess that means Thursday.

Ben C and JP get 1:1 dates - Ryan P gets the group date rose.

northernviewer
northernviewer

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 03, 2011 6:27 pm

Peppermom wrote:
rc49ers wrote:Thanks to a friend who gave me the link t this place , was disappoint when fort changed their policy . I really enjoyed visiting there .

Smiley

Welcome1 rc49ers! Glad to have you posting with us!

same here..I am tired of being deleted for the teeniest of things :Spitoutdrink:

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Jun 03, 2011 6:33 pm

Fanny Mare wrote:
Peppermom wrote:
rc49ers wrote:Thanks to a friend who gave me the link t this place , was disappoint when fort changed their policy . I really enjoyed visiting there .

Smiley

Welcome1 rc49ers! Glad to have you posting with us!

same here..I am tired of being deleted for the teeniest of things :Spitoutdrink:

Welcome Fanny Mare!! 👋 Glad to have you here.
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by connorsmom Fri Jun 03, 2011 6:36 pm

northernviewer wrote:I have a few questions though for all you spoiled people. Is RS claiming to know 100% who the F1 is again this year, or has he just left it at the F2? Rolling Eyes

I gave into the dark side right after Ep1, so I'm spoiled now. ;) But RS is now stating who he "knows" is F1, just to let you know. But there is already an opposing source to his info, as well. So the wind is out there now...
connorsmom
connorsmom

Female Posts : 84

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Fri Jun 03, 2011 6:44 pm

connorsmom wrote:
northernviewer wrote:I have a few questions though for all you spoiled people. Is RS claiming to know 100% who the F1 is again this year, or has he just left it at the F2? Rolling Eyes

I gave into the dark side right after Ep1, so I'm spoiled now. ;) But RS is now stating who he "knows" is F1, just to let you know. But there is already an opposing source to his info, as well. So the wind is out there now...

thanks so much for the info 👋 I haven't decided if I'm going to read the spoilers after this Monday or not, as I'm kinda liking not being obsessed with the board as of yet :computersmile: I'm not really into this season so I just may be able to be a little more neutral this year... but we'll see about that after I see this weeks dates. Really looking forward to seeing her with Ryan P and JP as that's who I like, so I want to see what I think about how they interact with Ashley.
northernviewer
northernviewer

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Fri Jun 03, 2011 7:05 pm

Fanny Mare wrote:
Peppermom wrote:

Smiley

**SPOILER FREE EPISODE DISCUSSION** - Page 4 687187126 rc49ers! Glad to have you posting with us!

same here..I am tired of being deleted for the teeniest of things **SPOILER FREE EPISODE DISCUSSION** - Page 4 2719683715

**SPOILER FREE EPISODE DISCUSSION** - Page 4 1537246834 Fanny Mare! So glad you joined this site!
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

**SPOILER FREE EPISODE DISCUSSION**

+14
Alanna
nd4reality
CarrieA
nikkij_26
Admin