SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 8 - General Discussion - Spoilers

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 8 - General Discussion - Spoilers Empty Bachelorette 8 - General Discussion - Spoilers

Post by Love_Me Mon Mar 05, 2012 5:02 pm

Talk about all things The Bcahelorette 8 in this thread for now. Thanks.
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 8 - General Discussion - Spoilers Empty Re: Bachelorette 8 - General Discussion - Spoilers

Post by jello1592 Mon Mar 05, 2012 7:14 pm

Ill start off!

Do you guys think Emily willy be easy/hard to read during post interview's after the season is done filming?

Romans 8: 37-39
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
jello1592
jello1592

Female Posts : 3284

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 8 - General Discussion - Spoilers Empty Re: Bachelorette 8 - General Discussion - Spoilers

Post by ninu Mon Mar 05, 2012 7:18 pm

jello1592 wrote:Ill start off!

Do you guys think Emily willy be easy/hard to read during post interview's after the season is done filming?

I think she's very used to keeping her private life private, and is usually very rehearsed in the couple of interviews we've seen :yes:

It's going to be pretty hard to tell, IMO, unless she falls truly giddy crazy in love and then isn't able to hide it. If it's "love" like she was with Brad, it's going to be fairly easy for her to lock it on down. JM2C
ninu
ninu

Female Posts : 2347

Back to top Go down

Post by ninu Fri Mar 09, 2012 9:13 pm

not sure where the best place to post this is! :Smiley:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

ninu
ninu

Female Posts : 2347

Back to top Go down

Post by luvnunity Mon Mar 12, 2012 9:56 am

ninu wrote:
jello1592 wrote:Ill start off!

I think she's very used to keeping her private life private, and is usually very rehearsed in the couple of interviews we've seen :yes:

It's going to be pretty hard to tell, IMO, unless she falls truly giddy crazy in love and then isn't able to hide it. If it's "love" like she was with Brad, it's going to be fairly easy for her to lock it on down. JM2C

Though she's got a lot of personality IRL, she still seems to be quite reserved so I think it will be hard to read her. The way she carried on for so long giving very vague and sometimes a bit deceptive answers on Twitter about her status with Brad leads me to believe that she knows how to tell you something without telling you anything, laugh out loud!
luvnunity
luvnunity

Female Posts : 837

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Mar 12, 2012 10:19 am

welcomesign luvnunity!
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by NittanyKenVB Thu Mar 15, 2012 11:05 am

I think Fleiss gave her the boring edit during Brad's season. But WOW, during the ATFR, she showed some spark. She complained she got all the boring dates! I think she is going to do well and after she gets comfortable will be one of the best principals ever.

NittanyKenVB
NittanyKenVB

Male Posts : 126

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Fri Mar 16, 2012 3:13 pm

well, it's almost time for me to leave the boards til next season starts. I haven't decided if I'm going to watch the first 2 or 3 unspoiled or not but I want to leave my options open for now. I may check in now and then to how how the the lovebirds (B & C) are doing. :giggle: and maybe SHA.

I'm going to give Emily a chance. It wasn't so much her that I didn't like, it was the angelic persona that she was labeled with. I will never beleive that she was in love with Brad, not even the Bach bubble kind and that's why it never worked between them. He fell in love with her, but she never returned it. That's not her fault, you don't pick who you love, sometimes it happens and sometimes it doesn't ... and that's just life! I also beleive that Em tried to discourage Brad from choosing her and that's why she was always asking the hard questions, even right up to the end. Yes, every mother would want to make sure a possible future stepfather is ready for that responsibility, but I just never got the feeling that she was ever in love. That could also explain the bland edit she got.... there really wasn't any emotion for them to portray no idea

Anyway, all my opinion of course and nobody's going to change my mind on it. I hope Emily .... and little Ricki....get a new man in their lives out of this ----- and if there's any really jerks out there MF and CH had better warn her this time as there's a child involved here.

And I hope Brad has somebody by now and doens't have to watch her find another guy... or hear about it if he chooses not to watch.

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by Starshine_16 Fri Mar 16, 2012 3:47 pm

Do we know how many guys Emily is getting?
Starshine_16
Starshine_16

Female Posts : 1017

Back to top Go down

Post by GrahamGal Fri Mar 16, 2012 3:50 pm

Starshine_16 wrote:Do we know how many guys Emily is getting?
25 (it was tweeted by either Millsy or Fleiss.)

#teamjodi #teamsushi #teamjash #teamcupcake #teamarie #teameinstein
GrahamGal
GrahamGal

Female Posts : 4592

Back to top Go down

Post by Starshine_16 Fri Mar 16, 2012 4:17 pm

GrahamGal wrote:
Starshine_16 wrote:Do we know how many guys Emily is getting?
25 (it was tweeted by either Millsy or Fleiss.)

Thanks I missed have missed that tweet.
Starshine_16
Starshine_16

Female Posts : 1017

Back to top Go down

Post by Ayana Fri Mar 16, 2012 4:43 pm

northernviewer wrote:

I'm going to give Emily a chance. It wasn't so much her that I didn't like, it was the angelic persona that she was labeled with. I will never beleive that she was in love with Brad, not even the Bach bubble kind and that's why it never worked between them. He fell in love with her, but she never returned it. That's not her fault, you don't pick who you love, sometimes it happens and sometimes it doesn't ... and that's just life! I also beleive that Em tried to discourage Brad from choosing her and that's why she was always asking the hard questions, even right up to the end. Yes, every mother would want to make sure a possible future stepfather is ready for that responsibility, but I just never got the feeling that she was ever in love. That could also explain the bland edit she got.... there really wasn't any emotion for them to portray no idea

I don't dislike Emily either but I also never thought she was in love Brad. And it annoyed me that she said she didn't want to be the Bachelorette and then supposedly changed her mind. But I'm started to get really excited for this season. I think it will be very different from the previous seasons so hopefully I won't be as bored this time.

I just hope we don't have to hear her say "you know" 100 times every episode.
Ayana
Ayana

Female Posts : 1009

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 8 - General Discussion - Spoilers

+77
redheadmiss
2observe
Sasha
jlccaz
black_tears