SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 8 - General Discussion - Spoilers

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 8 - General Discussion - Spoilers - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelorette 8 - General Discussion - Spoilers

Post by jello1592 Fri Mar 16, 2012 5:20 pm

arcuel wrote:
northernviewer wrote:

I'm going to give Emily a chance. It wasn't so much her that I didn't like, it was the angelic persona that she was labeled with. I will never beleive that she was in love with Brad, not even the Bach bubble kind and that's why it never worked between them. He fell in love with her, but she never returned it. That's not her fault, you don't pick who you love, sometimes it happens and sometimes it doesn't ... and that's just life! I also beleive that Em tried to discourage Brad from choosing her and that's why she was always asking the hard questions, even right up to the end. Yes, every mother would want to make sure a possible future stepfather is ready for that responsibility, but I just never got the feeling that she was ever in love. That could also explain the bland edit she got.... there really wasn't any emotion for them to portray no idea

I don't dislike Emily either but I also never thought she was in love Brad. And it annoyed me that she said she didn't want to be the Bachelorette and then supposedly changed her mind. But I'm started to get really excited for this season. I think it will be very different from the previous seasons so hopefully I won't be as bored this time.

I just hope we don't have to hear her say "you know" 100 times every episode.

She made a comment about the "you knows" after her breakup interview. She said she needs to look up some different words ahah. Something tells me she is going to be different than brads season. I think she has learned a lot since then. Should be fun!!!!

Romans 8: 37-39
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
jello1592
jello1592

Female Posts : 3284

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 8 - General Discussion - Spoilers - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelorette 8 - General Discussion - Spoilers

Post by Guest Fri Mar 16, 2012 8:11 pm

jello1592 wrote:
arcuel wrote:
northernviewer wrote:

I'm going to give Emily a chance. It wasn't so much her that I didn't like, it was the angelic persona that she was labeled with. I will never beleive that she was in love with Brad, not even the Bach bubble kind and that's why it never worked between them. He fell in love with her, but she never returned it. That's not her fault, you don't pick who you love, sometimes it happens and sometimes it doesn't ... and that's just life! I also beleive that Em tried to discourage Brad from choosing her and that's why she was always asking the hard questions, even right up to the end. Yes, every mother would want to make sure a possible future stepfather is ready for that responsibility, but I just never got the feeling that she was ever in love. That could also explain the bland edit she got.... there really wasn't any emotion for them to portray no idea

I don't dislike Emily either but I also never thought she was in love Brad. And it annoyed me that she said she didn't want to be the Bachelorette and then supposedly changed her mind. But I'm started to get really excited for this season. I think it will be very different from the previous seasons so hopefully I won't be as bored this time.

I just hope we don't have to hear her say "you know" 100 times every episode.

She made a comment about the "you knows" after her breakup interview. She said she needs to look up some different words ahah. Something tells me she is going to be different than brads season. I think she has learned a lot since then. Should be fun!!!!

I definitely think she'll be different than what we saw on Brad's season. For one, I highly doubt she's as "boring" as they edited her to be last time. Yes, I think she's a nice person, as everyone who knows or meets her will attest to, but under the politeness, there's some spunk. We saw a couple zingers from her, wasn't it Michelle she called a smart a$$ in a very sarcastic tone? The fact that she confronted Brad on some issues makes me believe she's no pushover either. The after party on the Vegas date, her hometown date, and of course the ATFR, she spoke her mind.
The other thing is I'm sure she's very aware of what the blogs, boards, etc, criticized her about the last go around, and I don't think she liked it too much. Her edit wasn't her fault, but it was how MF wanted to portray her. Emily as the lead will be much different, and her true personality will be front and center. MF has wanted her for this bad, and after the dud of Ben's season, he needs a good show, I think we might actually get it this time. (at least I hope)

Back to top Go down

Post by bilolo Fri Mar 16, 2012 8:25 pm

I Am sure Emily Will be hard to , she does not show her emotions
bilolo
bilolo

Female Posts : 2995

Back to top Go down

Post by Starshine_16 Fri Mar 16, 2012 8:29 pm

My hope is that we'll get to see more of her personality this time around. I won't lie I loved her on Brad's season and I think she did care for Brad but it was very obvious that he felt much more for her than she did for him. She had a sad story and my hope is that it is not dwelt upon as often as it was dwelt on during Brad's season.

I do think we'll see a more fun Emily and a more articulate Emily.
Starshine_16
Starshine_16

Female Posts : 1017

Back to top Go down

Post by GrahamGal Fri Mar 16, 2012 9:06 pm

Starshine_16 wrote:
GrahamGal wrote:
Starshine_16 wrote:Do we know how many guys Emily is getting?
25 (it was tweeted by either Millsy or Fleiss.)

Thanks I missed have missed that tweet.

NP, I just remembered that tweet because I was wondering if he was going to get 25 or maybe 30.

#teamjodi #teamsushi #teamjash #teamcupcake #teamarie #teameinstein
GrahamGal
GrahamGal

Female Posts : 4592

Back to top Go down

Post by Cash Fri Mar 16, 2012 9:28 pm

Not quite sure where to put this, but I wanted to point out that Emily's date tonight is kind of a big deal for those who like to analyze edits and such. Here's a list of people who got the very first date from the past few seasons:

Ben- Kacie B.
Ashley- William
Brad- Ashley H.
Ali- Frank
Jake- Ali
Jillian- Jake
Jason-Jillian
DeAnna- Graham

I don't know if it's already been discussed, but looking at the list, every one of those people who got the first date went on to play a pretty big role for that season. Half of them went on to have their own season. Six of the last eight made it to the final four. The only ones who didn't were Jake and William.

Bottom line, if we can somehow get just ONE good picture of the guy on the date tonight, we'll have found a major character this season.

Cash

Female Posts : 134

Back to top Go down

Post by Starshine_16 Fri Mar 16, 2012 10:05 pm

Cash wrote:Not quite sure where to put this, but I wanted to point out that Emily's date tonight is kind of a big deal for those who like to analyze edits and such. Here's a list of people who got the very first date from the past few seasons:

Ben- Kacie B.
Ashley- William
Brad- Ashley H.
Ali- Frank
Jake- Ali
Jillian- Jake
Jason-Jillian
DeAnna- Graham

I don't know if it's already been discussed, but looking at the list, every one of those people who got the first date went on to play a pretty big role for that season. Half of them went on to have their own season. Six of the last eight made it to the final four. The only ones who didn't were Jake and William.

Bottom line, if we can somehow get just ONE good picture of the guy on the date tonight, we'll have found a major character this season.

Cash,thanks for pointing that out! Very telling indeed.
Starshine_16
Starshine_16

Female Posts : 1017

Back to top Go down

Post by mnmhughes Fri Mar 16, 2012 11:22 pm

Cash wrote:Not quite sure where to put this, but I wanted to point out that Emily's date tonight is kind of a big deal for those who like to analyze edits and such. Here's a list of people who got the very first date from the past few seasons:

Ben- Kacie B.
Ashley- William
Brad- Ashley H.
Ali- Frank
Jake- Ali
Jillian- Jake
Jason-Jillian
DeAnna- Graham

This is so interesting! Just wanted to say it's so nice to have you here again! clapping!
mnmhughes
mnmhughes

Female Posts : 8112

Back to top Go down

Post by Cash Fri Mar 16, 2012 11:32 pm

Thanks!
This is a limited time engagement for me, though, so I'm going to try to help as much as I can while I can :)

Cash

Female Posts : 134

Back to top Go down

Post by bing2262 Fri Mar 16, 2012 11:37 pm

RealitySteve ‏ @RealitySteve

Emily is on her 1 on 1 date tonight w Ryan Bowers, one of the contestants I've already confirmed. Plenty of pics & video of them arriving.
bing2262
bing2262

Female Posts : 1480

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Sat Mar 17, 2012 7:20 am

Cash wrote:Thanks!
This is a limited time engagement for me, though, so I'm going to try to help as much as I can while I can :)

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] I am so glad you are here Cash! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by MissC Sat Mar 17, 2012 8:39 am

Ben- Kacie B.
Ashley- William
Brad- Ashley H.
Ali- Frank
Jake- Ali
Jillian- Jake
Jason-Jillian
DeAnna- Graham

Now we have our answer... Ryan Bowers. After the date tonight, I think he will stay for awhile, possibly to the F4! :cutesmile!:
MissC
MissC

Female Posts : 1412

https://www.facebook.com/candi.m.keller

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 8 - General Discussion - Spoilers

+77
redheadmiss
2observe
Sasha
jlccaz
black_tears