SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 8 - General Discussion - Spoilers

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 8 - General Discussion - Spoilers - Page 40 Empty Re: Bachelorette 8 - General Discussion - Spoilers

Post by Shelby Thu Jun 28, 2012 12:21 am

[quote="Thomigirl"]
skitts wrote:
Thomigirl wrote:WOW! I'm sad to say that I tried watching one episode of this season (I wanted to at least give it a try and not dismiss it out of hand)...without being harsh...I'll pass. At least I can now say that I watched an episode. It looks FAR too staged that it's laughable. The lead is far too robotic. The dramatic 'aha' of the season was ridic. The rumored F1 looks like a cartoon character...OK, I'll stop now... :pullouthair:

Thomigirl...tell us how you really feel! Luv it! clapping! [/quote

I'm sorry, but I REALLY wanted to give it a chance. There's so much animosity surrounding fans of the final 3...or is it the final 2...??? Neither one of them seem sincere. It was a chore to just get through 1 ep. Puppets? BS on camera interview with the producer who dated a contestant? Yeeeahhhh, nope.

I invite you to read my signature... because a TV reality show is just that. That some like you doesn't like it is okay. That some think it is real is laughable. That fans fight other fans and are mean and spoil all the fun of everyone ... i let everyone answer this one.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

"Reality television frequently portrays a modified (...) day-to-day life, at times utilizing sensationalism to attract audience viewers and increase advertising revenue. Participants are often placed in exotic locations or abnormal situations, and are often persuaded to act in specific scripted ways by off-screen "story editors" or "segment television producers" with the portrayal of events and speech manipulated and contrived to create an illusion of reality through direction and post-production editing techniques." ~ Wikipedia

Shelby

Female Posts : 3826

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 8 - General Discussion - Spoilers - Page 40 Empty Re: Bachelorette 8 - General Discussion - Spoilers

Post by Guest Thu Jun 28, 2012 4:40 am

I enjoy this season very much! Rumored F1 is one of the most sincere people to come to this sleazy show. JMO :Nod:

Back to top Go down

Post by redheadmiss Sat Jun 30, 2012 10:25 am

My favorite season so far. Love Jef and what a decent man he seems to be. Last season almost made me stop watching but Emily is a sweet lady and love her with Jef.

redheadmiss
redheadmiss

Female Posts : 102

Back to top Go down

Post by NCGalBecca Mon Jul 02, 2012 11:40 am

The big announcement is in 30 mins

Robert Mills ‏@Millsy11374

#Bachelorette announcement in about 30 minutes including a last minute audible!

One faces the future with one's past. - Pearl Buck
NCGalBecca
NCGalBecca

Female Posts : 1904

Back to top Go down

Post by ILoveCase Mon Jul 02, 2012 10:42 pm

Am I the only one that was offended that Arie's family would talk in Dutch in front of Emily and not translate. She looked akward and very uncomfortable. The conversation may or may not of been about her, but when you are in the situation, you wonder if they are talking negatively about you and they don't want you to know what is said. I found it rude. I don't think it necessarily hurt him in the grand scheme, but it bugged me. :headbanging

Peace, Love and Hook 'Em Horns.
ILoveCase
ILoveCase

Female Posts : 118

Back to top Go down

Post by nikko26 Wed Jul 04, 2012 8:17 am

Any word of whether anyone (Jef specifically) gets to meet Ricki?? Also, when do the guys meet her family or see her life if they are in curacao up until final rose ceremony? I thought the final two meet her family? I'm confused.
nikko26
nikko26

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Wed Jul 04, 2012 8:46 am

nikko26 wrote:Any word of whether anyone (Jef specifically) gets to meet Ricki?? Also, when do the guys meet her family or see her life if they are in curacao up until final rose ceremony? I thought the final two meet her family? I'm confused.

The final 2 do meet her family. In the older shows, it use to be at the lead's hometown, or their parents.
Lately it has been at the location of the FRC.
As far as Ricki goes, no one knows for sure. She said none of the guys met Ricki. Some think no one met her, until after the show. Others think Jef met her prior to proposing. I guess only time will tell

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 8 - General Discussion - Spoilers

+77
redheadmiss
2observe
Sasha
jlccaz
black_tears