SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 8 - General Discussion - Spoilers

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 8 - General Discussion - Spoilers - Page 39 Empty Re: Bachelorette 8 - General Discussion - Spoilers

Post by 2observe Fri Jun 22, 2012 5:55 pm

Hotmomma wrote:
goodgal wrote:I think Fleiss knows people check FB and twitter to see when contestants are back so he made sure F2 & F3 returned the same time. JMO
Funny thing is on that IF Sean And Arie returned at the same time..Arie started following Emily..Chris H..Élan on May 12th On twitter..Sean didn't even start twitter until June 4 ( or close).. Arie and jef post on twitter for the first time with in a day of each other I think around the 16th.

I may be off a day or two going from memory...

So if someone was going by the twitter accounts to determine F1, it would seem that Arie and Jef came home around the same time, and before Sean. Hmmm........ Hugesmile
2observe
2observe

Female Posts : 3306

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 8 - General Discussion - Spoilers - Page 39 Empty Re: Bachelorette 8 - General Discussion - Spoilers

Post by Iluvbachette Mon Jun 25, 2012 3:19 pm

I've thought about the Arie situation. And have come to think in this way. After reading Jef's information saying that Arie knew something was up with Emily but he didn't know what. Or why she was questioning so much. Here is my thought.

I do not think the producers or TPTB told Arie not to say anything. That is why Arie is so in the dark about the entire situation. As far as Cassie goes it sounds as if it were a really brief dating situation. Add to that years, people change, hair color, weight etc.. It is possible that he didn't even recognize her. And probably couldn't even remember dating her. How many people can remember how many people you dated and who they are when you were in your 20's. Especially if there wasn't a big connection. I just think he has no clue, and won't find out until after he is let go. Emily lost trust in him because he didn't tell her about Cassie. But in reality he just might not of remembered her. JMO

Iluvbachette

Back to top Go down

Post by Iluvbachette Tue Jun 26, 2012 8:20 pm

I want to take a moment and thank Love_me and who ever is responsible for the changing of the header banner. I love seeing a different banner now as the show gets closer to the end. clapping! yes

Iluvbachette

Back to top Go down

Post by 2observe Tue Jun 26, 2012 9:43 pm

goodgal wrote:I think Fleiss knows people check FB and twitter to see when contestants are back so he made sure F2 & F3 returned the same time. JMO

But, it would make more sense if they made sure that they all came back at the same time. That way no one could guess who is F1. jmo
2observe
2observe

Female Posts : 3306

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Wed Jun 27, 2012 12:41 am

Iluvbachette wrote:I want to take a moment and thank Love_me and who ever is responsible for the changing of the header banner. I love seeing a different banner now as the show gets closer to the end. clapping! yes

You are so sweet! San made our beautiful banner this week. PINKHEART
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Wed Jun 27, 2012 7:50 am

Love_Me wrote:
Iluvbachette wrote:I want to take a moment and thank Love_me and who ever is responsible for the changing of the header banner. I love seeing a different banner now as the show gets closer to the end. clapping! yes

high five Way to go San....it is my favorite one so far!

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by redheadmiss Wed Jun 27, 2012 9:08 am

Little off topic but

Maybe the reason we did not see much of a preview of HTD's is because ABC took that time to show previews of that new show GLASS HOUSE.

I hope that show goes no where it is so stupid.
redheadmiss
redheadmiss

Female Posts : 102

Back to top Go down

Post by Iluvbachette Wed Jun 27, 2012 8:07 pm

nutty1 wrote:
Love_Me wrote:

high five Way to go San....it is my favorite one so far!

Thank you San as well. You ladies are awesome. It really does feel like the banner is moving right along with the show. Other wise it becomes to boring. I just think the change is very refreshing to open up to each week. A million thanks. bowdown I crown you both [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] of the screen.

Iluvbachette

Back to top Go down

Post by Thomigirl Wed Jun 27, 2012 8:19 pm

WOW! I'm sad to say that I tried watching one episode of this season (I wanted to at least give it a try and not dismiss it out of hand)...without being harsh...I'll pass. At least I can now say that I watched an episode. It looks FAR too staged that it's laughable. The lead is far too robotic. The dramatic 'aha' of the season was ridic. The rumored F1 looks like a cartoon character...OK, I'll stop now... :pullouthair:
Thomigirl
Thomigirl

Back to top Go down

Post by skitts Wed Jun 27, 2012 8:46 pm

Thomigirl wrote:WOW! I'm sad to say that I tried watching one episode of this season (I wanted to at least give it a try and not dismiss it out of hand)...without being harsh...I'll pass. At least I can now say that I watched an episode. It looks FAR too staged that it's laughable. The lead is far too robotic. The dramatic 'aha' of the season was ridic. The rumored F1 looks like a cartoon character...OK, I'll stop now... :pullouthair:

Thomigirl...tell us how you really feel! Luv it! clapping!
skitts
skitts

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Wed Jun 27, 2012 9:43 pm

:greenman: :pout question

A bit of grace and a bit of badass
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by Thomigirl Wed Jun 27, 2012 10:36 pm

[quote="skitts"]
Thomigirl wrote:WOW! I'm sad to say that I tried watching one episode of this season (I wanted to at least give it a try and not dismiss it out of hand)...without being harsh...I'll pass. At least I can now say that I watched an episode. It looks FAR too staged that it's laughable. The lead is far too robotic. The dramatic 'aha' of the season was ridic. The rumored F1 looks like a cartoon character...OK, I'll stop now... :pullouthair:

Thomigirl...tell us how you really feel! Luv it! clapping! [/quote

I'm sorry, but I REALLY wanted to give it a chance. There's so much animosity surrounding fans of the final 3...or is it the final 2...??? Neither one of them seem sincere. It was a chore to just get through 1 ep. Puppets? BS on camera interview with the producer who dated a contestant? Yeeeahhhh, nope.
Thomigirl
Thomigirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 8 - General Discussion - Spoilers

+77
redheadmiss
2observe
Sasha
jlccaz
black_tears