SELECT CONTENT

Jillian Harris & Justin Pasutto - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion

Page 69 of 80 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 68, 69, 70 ... 74 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jillian Harris & Justin Pasutto - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion - Page 69 Empty Re: Jillian Harris & Justin Pasutto - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion

Post by Kashathediva Mon Apr 24, 2017 11:16 am

speechless
get back on the horn?
Lucky that horn belongs to Jillly and not Kasha or that horn would be up Justin's cute lil asterisk.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Jillian Harris & Justin Pasutto - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion - Page 69 Empty Re: Jillian Harris & Justin Pasutto - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion

Post by umngirl Mon Apr 24, 2017 9:32 pm

1. The snide comment about shooting today for sponsored website content probably wasn't the best look. Neither is coming right back with sponsored content featuring Leo also wasn't the best move. JMO
2. She basically complained about having two houses. Talk about ultimate first world problems. JMO and no no

Last edited by umngirl on Mon Apr 24, 2017 10:56 pm; edited 1 time in total

Jillian Harris & Justin Pasutto - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion - Page 69 87b72b10 Jillian Harris & Justin Pasutto - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion - Page 69 86669110 Jillian Harris & Justin Pasutto - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion - Page 69 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Mon Apr 24, 2017 10:54 pm

Well we know why she had to "get back on the horn." No more Love it or List it for the foreseeable future and the website + promoting and shilling said website is the main money maker now.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 24, 2017 11:01 pm

sosleepy wrote:Well we know why she had to "get back on the horn." No more Love it or List it for the foreseeable future and the website + promoting and shilling said website is the main money maker now.

She is not doing love it or list it anymore?

Back to top Go down

Post by Topazgold Mon Apr 24, 2017 11:24 pm

@sosleepy the new season of Love it or List Vacouver started tonight

Topazgold

Back to top Go down

Post by glazedover Mon Apr 24, 2017 11:42 pm

Well, it's been a very long time since I posted anything but, after reading these pages and jumping around her blog, I feel obliged. Honestly, Jillian seems to have her life in a good place. She has always had enormous amounts of energy and has put it into SM as a business model. She works hard at it. She works hard, period. It seems to be very successful. Good for her. People like her taste and it must be very comforting to have such an easy way for them to select what they would like to purchase for themselves to attain her "look" in everything from baby clothes to home design. To me, she is the most successful of the Bachelor Nation graduates, having turned her 15 minutes into a real brand. Ali Fedotowski and Chris Lambton would come in tied for second. I am twice her age and I still enjoy her spirit and her journey. Justin, maybe not so much, but really, who knows? Mr. Perfect doesn't appear for everybody and people make adjustments in their life choices all the time. Plus, according to her website, it seems that Love It or List It is starting to air a new season right about now. My 2 cents: I have never seen a moment's unkindness come from her. I wish her all the happiness life can give.

glazedover

Female Posts : 751

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Tue Apr 25, 2017 12:00 am

reason wrote:
sosleepy wrote:Well we know why she had to "get back on the horn." No more Love it or List it for the foreseeable future and the website + promoting and shilling said website is the main money maker now.

She is not doing love it or list it anymore?

She said they aren't filming the next season any time soon - no plans - and she's focussing on Leo, her website, being a mom instead. She's happy not to have the burden of keeping up with two homes and the constant travel. 

I think Jillian is a kind, wonderful person too. I used to be a huge fan. I agree she is a hard worker. Crazy hard. And I commend her for turning this gig into something real. Her SM is just too much for me ... same with her personality. Just energizer bunny, never stops. It can be a little much. Sorry if I sound too hard on her.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Apr 25, 2017 10:00 am

@glazedover Good Post and IA. I don't follow her IG stories, I occasionally look at her twitter and/blog and post here or read what's posted here. If her IG stories are annoying IMO I'm not sure why her followers complain. Don't watch, it's simple. Whatever she's doing it's working for her.

She is very creative, and IMO it's obvious her work ethic and her creativity have paid off for her.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Apr 25, 2017 10:37 am

@glazedover, great post!!! ITA about Jill and everything you wrote and also even about Justin- perfect guy doesn't show up for everyone, she was like 32/33 when they met, and he does seem like a good daddy to Leo and good pup dad to Nacho too. So it's good enough for her probably imo.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Tue Apr 25, 2017 10:49 am

I love Jilly but I still side eye from time to time. Her taste in men is tragic but her heart is good. JMO

Jillian Harris & Justin Pasutto - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion - Page 69 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Tue Apr 25, 2017 10:49 am

GuardianAngel wrote:@glazedover Good Post and IA. I don't follow her IG stories, I occasionally look at her twitter and/blog and post here or read what's posted here. If her IG stories are annoying IMO I'm not sure why her followers complain. Don't watch, it's simple. Whatever she's doing it's working for her.

She is very creative, and IMO it's obvious her work ethic and her creativity have paid off for her.

Regarding the bolded, that's the thing with IG stories and snaps, you don't know if they're worth watching before you watch them. It's frustrating if you want to know what someone's been up to, but have to sift through 50 videos to get to the 2 or 3 with some interesting content. It's easy to say don't watch, but if everyone follows that advice then the oversharer will be left talking to themselves. It would be better for everyone involved if they were a bit more selective. JMO.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Tue Apr 25, 2017 12:32 pm

Alanna wrote:@glazedover, great post!!! ITA about Jill and everything you wrote and also even about Justin- perfect guy doesn't show up for everyone, she was like 32/33 when they met, and he does seem like a good daddy to Leo and good pup dad to Nacho too. So it's good enough for her probably imo.

So basically you are saying Jillian settled and that's fine? laugh out loud I kinda agree. She got her kid out of this, regardless what happens with Justin. I'm glad she didn't waste her final reproductive years (since she clearly wants and loves being a mom) on her current man child and he at least gave her a real child out of the deal.

For a long while I thought she was going to waste the rest of her 30s on the cheating snowboarder and then he'd end up dropping her. I guess not. She's his meal ticket, and like I said, he gave her Leo.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 69 of 80 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 68, 69, 70 ... 74 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Jillian Harris & Justin Pasutto - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion

+114
ElonM
Topazgold
mindless
Sheokaf
mprssdbyu