SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 7 General Discussion - Thread #1

Page 2 of 48 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 25 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 7 General Discussion - Thread #1 - Page 2 Empty Hello friends!

Post by lithargic Wed Mar 23, 2011 5:37 pm

Hello to my old friends! I have nothing new to report but if I hear anyhting I will post.
lithargic
lithargic

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 7 General Discussion - Thread #1 - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelorette 7 General Discussion - Thread #1

Post by ninu Wed Mar 23, 2011 5:52 pm

Oh yay, glad to see you made it!! Smiley I seriously feel like a little kid yay-ing at all the familiar names coming over haha :cheers: :jump:

Bachelorette 7 General Discussion - Thread #1 - Page 2 158291300-ashley-hebert-and-j-p-rosenbaum-the-second-gettyimages-2Bachelorette 7 General Discussion - Thread #1 - Page 2 Sign310
ninu
ninu

Female Posts : 2347

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 7 General Discussion - Thread #1 - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelorette 7 General Discussion - Thread #1

Post by mnmhughes Wed Mar 23, 2011 7:02 pm

ninu wrote:Oh yay, glad to see you made it!! Smiley I seriously feel like a little kid yay-ing at all the familiar names coming over haha :cheers: :jump:

Me too! I love seeing all my friends! It's funny how much you start to really care about people that you don't even know! Smiley
mnmhughes
mnmhughes

Female Posts : 8112

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 23, 2011 7:04 pm

lithargic wrote:Hello to my old friends! I have nothing new to report but if I hear anyhting I will post.
Gald to have you. See we all arrived from FORT intact, without scars. Well, maybe a tiny scar. 😆 :cheers:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Mar 23, 2011 7:37 pm

ninu wrote:So Ali/Roberto's wedding would be in late August/early Sept? :P

There's Bachelor Pad for 6 weeks afterwards but I'm hoping ABC Nov sweeps have tru wuv written all over them. Let me just say SQUEE at the thought!

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by ninu Wed Mar 23, 2011 7:40 pm

Ohh... I forgot about BP :puke:

(BTW: Look, San, I used your emote! :P)

Yea, agreed though... SQUEEEEEEEEE (please, ABC :D)

Bachelorette 7 General Discussion - Thread #1 - Page 2 158291300-ashley-hebert-and-j-p-rosenbaum-the-second-gettyimages-2Bachelorette 7 General Discussion - Thread #1 - Page 2 Sign310
ninu
ninu

Back to top Go down

Post by ninjagirl Wed Mar 23, 2011 8:43 pm

I found ya'll! glad i did
ninjagirl
ninjagirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Mar 23, 2011 8:45 pm

ninjagirl wrote:I found ya'll! glad i did

Yay Welcome! 👋

ninu, I see the emote! I love it! laugh out loud

I'm squeeing along with ya'll. sign heart
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by ninjagirl Wed Mar 23, 2011 8:47 pm

San wrote:
ninjagirl wrote:I found ya'll! glad i did

Yay Welcome! 👋

ninu, I see the emote! I love it! laugh out loud

I'm squeeing along with ya'll. sign heart

now i just gotta figure out how to put my ninjagirl pic back up duh

eta i found it!! :D
ninjagirl
ninjagirl

Back to top Go down

Post by jurystillout Thu Mar 24, 2011 12:49 am

Not sure where to post this so I will post it here: I am just wondering if anyone has seen a pattern like I have in the past seasons. For example, whoever goes on the first one on one date in the 2nd episode usually ends up as the F3 person. Frank and Ashley both had first 1x1 dates and they both ended up in that position on the show. I have more patterns that I have noticed if anyone is interested. 👋
jurystillout
jurystillout

Female Posts : 1089

Back to top Go down

Post by ninu Thu Mar 24, 2011 12:51 am

jurystillout wrote:Not sure where to post this so I will post it here: I am just wondering if anyone has seen a pattern like I have in the past seasons. For example, whoever goes on the first one on one date in the 2nd episode usually ends up as the F3 person. Frank and Ashley both had first 1x1 dates and they both ended up in that position on the show. I have more patterns that I have noticed if anyone is interested. 👋

Yep, love to hear it! Smiley That's funny, I hadn't realized the F3 thing
ninu
ninu

Back to top Go down

Post by Cash Thu Mar 24, 2011 12:53 am

jurystillout wrote:Not sure where to post this so I will post it here: I am just wondering if anyone has seen a pattern like I have in the past seasons. For example, whoever goes on the first one on one date in the 2nd episode usually ends up as the F3 person. Frank and Ashley both had first 1x1 dates and they both ended up in that position on the show. I have more patterns that I have noticed if anyone is interested. 👋

Adding to that, Jill had the first 1-1 date during Jason's season as well.
The first 1-1 date is usually with somebody important. I think the lead picks somebody they know it will go well with. They can't start the season with a bad first date.
Episode 3 1-1 dates are where the F1's have been coming from lately. So keep an eye out for Ben C. And whoever she's out with right this minute.

Cash

Female Posts : 134

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 48 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 25 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 7 General Discussion - Thread #1

+62
beader
jelle
TrustxLove
Princess81320
JBF