SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 7 General Discussion - Thread #1

Page 3 of 48 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 25 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 7 General Discussion - Thread #1 - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelorette 7 General Discussion - Thread #1

Post by Admin Thu Mar 24, 2011 12:54 am

jurystillout wrote:Not sure where to post this so I will post it here: I am just wondering if anyone has seen a pattern like I have in the past seasons. For example, whoever goes on the first one on one date in the 2nd episode usually ends up as the F3 person. Frank and Ashley both had first 1x1 dates and they both ended up in that position on the show. I have more patterns that I have noticed if anyone is interested. 👋

Welcome! 👋 Please share the other patterns you have found. The F3 thing is interesting. When the season is closer to airing, we'll open up an Edit Thread. yes
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 7 General Discussion - Thread #1 - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelorette 7 General Discussion - Thread #1

Post by jurystillout Thu Mar 24, 2011 12:55 am

Vienna, Roberto and Emily all had there date on Episode 3. So I am thinking if this holds true to this season. Whoever Ashley picks will be in that episode. I am working on a couple other therory's about the top 6. :D

~No One Can Make You Feel Inferior Without Your Consent Eleanor Roosevelt~

Bachelorette 7 General Discussion - Thread #1 - Page 3 7b1b3f3e-3b3d-41b0-828b-06de6fc086d8_zps945f9fd1
jurystillout
jurystillout

Female Posts : 1089

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Thu Mar 24, 2011 1:09 am

jurystillout wrote:Vienna, Roberto and Emily all had there date on Episode 3. So I am thinking if this holds true to this season. Whoever Ashley picks will be in that episode. I am working on a couple other therory's about the top 6. :D

Roberto and Vienna had the thrill dates during their seasons, but Emily had the emotional 1-1 date. I wonder if they gave Michelle a date similar to Roberto's date to try and throw off the non-spoiled viewers. Do they notice those patterns? Some of my friends thought it was Michelle because Roberto got that date the previous season. I had to keep my mouth shut because I knew she wasn't even in the F2.
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by Beeleever Thu Mar 24, 2011 1:23 am

Love_Me wrote:
jurystillout wrote:Vienna, Roberto and Emily all had there date on Episode 3. So I am thinking if this holds true to this season. Whoever Ashley picks will be in that episode. I am working on a couple other therory's about the top 6. :D

Roberto and Vienna had the thrill dates during their seasons, but Emily had the emotional 1-1 date. I wonder if they gave Michelle a date similar to Roberto's date to try and throw off the non-spoiled viewers. Do they notice those patterns? Some of my friends thought it was Michelle because Roberto got that date the previous season. I had to keep my mouth shut because I knew she wasn't even in the F2.

I agree, it seemed like they were going for the adrenalin dates the last few seasons with the F1's. That's why it made the RS spoiler of Chantal F1 seem right on - she got the ziplining date, a "thrill" for sure!

I wonder if the change-up in the edit was part of what Chris Harrison was talking about when he said that it was back to old school bachelor last season.
Beeleever
Beeleever

Female Posts : 3644

Back to top Go down

Post by Cash Thu Mar 24, 2011 1:33 am

Love_Me wrote:

I think the reason Emily had an emotional 1-1 was because she had to tell Brad about her story. You can't go from rappelling and having fun to "oh yeah I have a daughter and my fiance, her father, died in a plane crash." It was a heavy subject and an adrenaline date probably wouldn't have been entirely appropriate.

I don't think the activity plays as big a part as the timing does, if that makes sense. The adrenaline date could be in any episode, and I would still say that ep3 dates were important. The lead knows who they want to get to know and it's based off of more than a first impression at the M&G.

Another thing to note, while for 4 seasons in a row F1s came from Ep3, Jason and DeAnna had a different pattern for their seasons. Molly and Jesse were hand picked in front of the others after 'winning' those song competitions.

Cash

Female Posts : 134

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 24, 2011 1:43 am

Cash wrote:

I think the reason Emily had an emotional 1-1 was because she had to tell Brad about her story. You can't go from rappelling and having fun to "oh yeah I have a daughter and my fiance, her father, died in a plane crash." It was a heavy subject and an adrenaline date probably wouldn't have been entirely appropriate.

I don't think the activity plays as big a part as the timing does, if that makes sense. The adrenaline date could be in any episode, and I would still say that ep3 dates were important. The lead knows who they want to get to know and it's based off of more than a first impression at the M&G.

Another thing to note, while for 4 seasons in a row F1s came from Ep3, Jason and DeAnna had a different pattern for their seasons. Molly and Jesse were hand picked in front of the others after 'winning' those song competitions.

That's a great observation. It will be very interesting to see if these Ep3 patterns hold. Bachelorette 7 General Discussion - Thread #1 - Page 3 3792326465 I know Ben has one of the Ep3 dates, but do we know who else has one? I probably should check the other threads before asking this though Embarassed

Back to top Go down

Post by Cash Thu Mar 24, 2011 1:44 am

The other Ep3 1-1 date is happening now. And we have no idea who's on it. Yet.

Cash

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Thu Mar 24, 2011 1:45 am

Cash wrote:The other Ep3 1-1 date is happening now. And we have no idea who's on it. Yet.

Are they still in La? Where was Ali this time last year? Heading to Iceland?
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 24, 2011 1:50 am

Cash wrote:The other Ep3 1-1 date is happening now. And we have no idea who's on it. Yet.

ooops, ok thanks. I am soooo loving how we are getting so much of this info as it happens Smiley :geek:

Back to top Go down

Post by Cash Thu Mar 24, 2011 1:53 am

Love_Me wrote:

Are they still in La? Where was Ali this time last year? Heading to Iceland?

They're still in LA. Until Friday, most likely. Date tonight, RC tomorrow, jet setting Friday.
Then they leave to some unknown land, and there will probably be at least one more destination before they head to Thailand.

This time last year, Ali was headed to New York.

Cash

Back to top Go down

Post by ninu Thu Mar 24, 2011 1:57 am

Whooa, Thailand?? how do we know this??

Bachelorette 7 General Discussion - Thread #1 - Page 3 158291300-ashley-hebert-and-j-p-rosenbaum-the-second-gettyimages-2Bachelorette 7 General Discussion - Thread #1 - Page 3 Sign310
ninu
ninu

Female Posts : 2347

Back to top Go down

Post by Cash Thu Mar 24, 2011 1:59 am

ninu wrote:Whooa, Thailand?? how do we know this??

RS. As much as he annoys me, he's going to be the one with all the good info this season.
He said in his blog this morning they'd be going to Phuket the first week of April. If they stick with a normal schedule, it should be around the 3rd or 4th.

Cash

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 48 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 25 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 7 General Discussion - Thread #1

+62
beader
jelle
TrustxLove
Princess81320
JBF