SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 8 - Emily Maynard - Edit Thread - Discussion

Page 50 of 50 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette 8 - Emily Maynard - Edit Thread - Discussion - Page 50 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 8 - Emily Maynard - Edit Thread - Discussion

Post by Northstargirl Mon Jun 25, 2012 4:52 pm

Thanks, Luv and Shelby,

I am happy to be a small part of this seemingly safe thread. I am not sure how much I have to offer at this point in the season.

I like to think I am fairly good at seeing through the edit, basing theories on what I see with my eyes and not hear with my ears. I have learned to question everything with this franchise. Analysis is a stronger skill than sleuthing. I am not the greatest sluether, although I may have some skill at it, there are many others who are true masters of the art and much quicker than I.

Next time I will start in here early and see where it goes. I have little self-control when it comes to spoilers. They say "curiosity killed the cat" and it certainly applies to me. I like to think I can remain objective, despite the spoilers, at least to a certain point in the season......

I wonder if tonights episode will reveal another fairytale tie- in? I wonder how much slower the next 4 hours can possibly go?? giggling
Northstargirl
Northstargirl

Female Posts : 430

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette 8 - Emily Maynard - Edit Thread - Discussion - Page 50 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 8 - Emily Maynard - Edit Thread - Discussion

Post by Shelby Mon Jun 25, 2012 6:24 pm

Northstargirl wrote:Thanks, Luv and Shelby,

I am happy to be a small part of this seemingly safe thread. I am not sure how much I have to offer at this point in the season.

I like to think I am fairly good at seeing through the edit, basing theories on what I see with my eyes and not hear with my ears. I have learned to question everything with this franchise. Analysis is a stronger skill than sleuthing. I am not the greatest sluether, although I may have some skill at it, there are many others who are true masters of the art and much quicker than I.

Next time I will start in here early and see where it goes. I have little self-control when it comes to spoilers. They say "curiosity killed the cat" and it certainly applies to me. I like to think I can remain objective, despite the spoilers, at least to a certain point in the season......

I wonder if tonights episode will reveal another fairytale tie- in? I wonder how much slower the next 4 hours can possibly go?? giggling

you are sooooo at the right thread!!!!

This is the place where we question everything and try to see with different eyes what storyline they wish us to see and therefore who is F1 F2 F3 etc

JFB is great regarding the history of the previous seasons and comparisons. We should call him the master of the bach history! giggling

Our analysis generally brings new questions and new analysis and it is fun to go in one direction and then another because someone brought something new!

Now... the 2nd bold.... brings me a question.... what if each episode was about a different fairy tale????

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

"Reality television frequently portrays a modified (...) day-to-day life, at times utilizing sensationalism to attract audience viewers and increase advertising revenue. Participants are often placed in exotic locations or abnormal situations, and are often persuaded to act in specific scripted ways by off-screen "story editors" or "segment television producers" with the portrayal of events and speech manipulated and contrived to create an illusion of reality through direction and post-production editing techniques." ~ Wikipedia

Shelby

Female Posts : 3826

Back to top Go down

Page 50 of 50 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 8 - Emily Maynard - Edit Thread - Discussion

+93
Bronwyn
Starshine_16
mandmmom2
mnmhughes
Tiggerlgh