SELECT CONTENT

Michelle Money - Bachelor 15 - Discussion

Page 4 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Michelle Money - Bachelor 15 - Discussion - Page 4 Empty Re: Michelle Money - Bachelor 15 - Discussion

Post by IWouldMarryAshleyI Sat Sep 12, 2015 11:20 am

chasingpavements wrote:Does anyone know if Michelle/Cody are still together? I just got SC and saw that he was in her latest snap story. I know that the general consensus before was that they had broken up after MBC, since he had disappeared from all of her SM after they came back. I strangely want things to work out for them; Cody seems to really love her daughter.

Just came across this article. I dont think you can say I was sleuthing though. They havent been together since at least December 2014.

http://www.realitytvworld.com/news/bachelor-in-paradise-couple-michelle-money-and-cody-sattler-split-after-dating-six-months-17212.php
IWouldMarryAshleyI
IWouldMarryAshleyI

Male Posts : 386

Back to top Go down

Michelle Money - Bachelor 15 - Discussion - Page 4 Empty Re: Michelle Money - Bachelor 15 - Discussion

Post by IWouldMarryAshleyI Sat Sep 12, 2015 11:29 am

Maddy wrote:
samanthasteffen_ Come join us at @wfortlauderdale tonight to watch #thebachelorette! @beccatilley5 @michellemoney @ashley_iaconetti @sydneyraeface
Michelle Money - Bachelor 15 - Discussion - Page 4 11262726_1394272874234160_1641036964_n
samanthasteffen_ such a fun night w/ this crew!!!!! #teamkaitlyn or #teambritt ?#thebachelorette @beccatilley5 @michellemoney @ashley_iaconetti michellemoney Had an amazing night at @wfortlauderdale with these babes! Make sure you go to my site to watch our video recap of last nights episode of #thebachelorette  special thank you to all the amazing fans who hung out with us last night! It was so much fun!!!!! Let's do it again

Who is the woman in pink, standing next to AshleyI?
IWouldMarryAshleyI
IWouldMarryAshleyI

Back to top Go down

Post by IWouldMarryAshleyI Sat Sep 12, 2015 11:31 am

Kashathediva wrote:Michelle has quite an established past at using and abusing men as an ends to her means. I feel sorry that Cody was simply another notch on her lipstick case. It could have been worse as it appears she has not yet morphed into a black widow or praying mantis.

Do you remember any specifics? Just curious. I'm into the whole psychology thing.
IWouldMarryAshleyI
IWouldMarryAshleyI

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Sep 12, 2015 11:37 am

Ooooh. Do an extensive search. She has an illustrious, not so nice past.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by IWouldMarryAshleyI Sat Sep 12, 2015 11:38 am

Kashathediva wrote:Ooooh. Do an extensive search. She has an illustrious, not so nice past.

I guess I will.
IWouldMarryAshleyI
IWouldMarryAshleyI

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 12, 2015 3:45 pm

IWouldMarryAshleyI wrote:
chasingpavements wrote:Does anyone know if Michelle/Cody are still together? I just got SC and saw that he was in her latest snap story. I know that the general consensus before was that they had broken up after MBC, since he had disappeared from all of her SM after they came back. I strangely want things to work out for them; Cody seems to really love her daughter.

Just came across this article. I dont think you can say I was sleuthing though. They havent been together since at least December 2014.

http://www.realitytvworld.com/news/bachelor-in-paradise-couple-michelle-money-and-cody-sattler-split-after-dating-six-months-17212.php
They got back together a while ago and even left to do marriage boot camp together. I don't know what happened after that though. I thought they broke up, but I saw him in a snap so who knows?

And I think MM's main "dirt" is her affair with the married man. Pretty awful, but I think the fact that she is so well-liked by everyone means a lot more to me. Same thing with jade's playboy pictures. MM was one of the few women on BIP who constantly stood up for her friends, didn't make catty comments about other girls (and, in fact, constantly called them stunning) and helped everyone with hair and makeup. I don't agree with her life choices but she still seems like a good person to me.

Back to top Go down

Post by IWouldMarryAshleyI Sat Sep 12, 2015 4:14 pm

I thought it was real funny how she didnt like Cody, but she went into the FS with him anyway. Beforehand she promises she wouldnt do anything physical with him. When he comes out the next morning, he says he fulfilled every fantasy he ever had, and she's in love with him. Hmm. They probably didnt do anything though. ;)
IWouldMarryAshleyI
IWouldMarryAshleyI

Back to top Go down

Post by mysthelma Sat Sep 12, 2015 4:56 pm

Are you kidding me they totally had sex in the FS. Michelle came back and told the girls how sore she was, and that Cody was amazing in bed.

#teanCalia #TeamBryan #Brachel #RnBLove  Michelle Money - Bachelor 15 - Discussion - Page 4 1f49b  Michelle Money - Bachelor 15 - Discussion - Page 4 1f49c

"I can see the Man you deserve, and I want to be that Man" l o v ebeatingheartseeing hearts
mysthelma
mysthelma

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Sep 12, 2015 5:11 pm

Unfortunately, that "affair" was the tip of that iceberg of dirt. Most of the dirt lies below the water.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by IWouldMarryAshleyI Sat Sep 12, 2015 5:25 pm

mysthelma wrote:Are you kidding me they totally had sex in the FS. Michelle came back and told the girls how sore she was, and that Cody was amazing in bed.

I know. I was just joking about that last sentence. Should have put a *wink* there. I found out MM shaves her face. I just wonder what else she is into.

I did a search for dirt, but I didnt find out anything much, other than having an affair with a pro basketball player who was married at the time. She could just be the mistress though. That's what Lauren taught us. Don't judge.
IWouldMarryAshleyI
IWouldMarryAshleyI

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 12, 2015 6:16 pm

I don't think they're together anymore, or if they are they're keeping it pretty quiet. They did get back together or at least it appeared that way from SM postings earlier this summer. I follow Cody on SM (I'm actually doing one of his 30 day challenges right now...shh laugh out loud) but he hasn't mentioned her at all. In one of his snapchats he was in the grocery store and made the comment that someone said he was going to find his wife in the grocery store and he said, yep, you're probably right. As small as the comment is, Cody was so head over heals for Michelle that I can't see him saying anything like that if they were still together romantically. After BIP I was all for them being together, but after they broke up, I hope he stays away from her. I think he got screwed over by her bad, jmo of course. Cody is such a kind, giving man, I hope he finds someone his own age and has lots of babies, he'll make such a great father!

Back to top Go down

Post by IWouldMarryAshleyI Sat Sep 12, 2015 6:59 pm

I'm watching Brad's season, and I think Michelle's ego is too big. At first you'd think she's joking, but she isn't. She means it.
IWouldMarryAshleyI
IWouldMarryAshleyI

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Michelle Money - Bachelor 15 - Discussion

+37
imouttatime
instinct
babs
Beach Lover
Duke702