SELECT CONTENT

David Homyk - Bachelorette 8 Contestant Discussion

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

David Homyk - Bachelorette 8 Contestant Discussion - Page 4 Empty Re: David Homyk - Bachelorette 8 Contestant Discussion

Post by mprssdbyu Wed Apr 04, 2012 11:43 pm

San wrote:<iframe width="420" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/EyyBe23Wd1E" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe frameborder="0" width="480" height="360" src="https://www.dailymotion.com/embed/video/xbcwre"></iframe><br /><a href="https://www.dailymotion.com/video/xbcwre_david-homyk-on-the-tyra-banks-show_music" target="_blank">David Homyk on the Tyra Banks Show</a> <i>by <a href="https://www.dailymotion.com/cyberprvideo" target="_blank">cyberprvideo</a></i>
He looks so different here than in guitar pic. Another thing, the wind was blowing in Bermuda and I'm sure it's humid which would make his hair fuller. If that's not him in those screen caps, BHG is related to him!!! Kidding... but lordy they are so close in physical traits if not!

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

David Homyk - Bachelorette 8 Contestant Discussion - Page 4 Empty Re: David Homyk - Bachelorette 8 Contestant Discussion

Post by GrahamGal Wed Apr 04, 2012 11:54 pm

Jeepers wrote:I don't think he is tall enough .. The pic of him with the actor .. Who is not all that tall himself .. Can't recall his name .. He is just not tall enough .. IMHO at least

This is why I also think that BHG just cannot be David. BHG is just too tall as I see it.

#teamjodi #teamsushi #teamjash #teamcupcake #teamarie #teameinstein
GrahamGal
GrahamGal

Female Posts : 4592

Back to top Go down

Post by cimcoe Thu Apr 05, 2012 12:12 am

David sure dominated the conversation on the guys side on that Tyra banks segment. I think one other guy got like 2 words in!
cimcoe
cimcoe

Female Posts : 1154

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Thu Apr 05, 2012 3:22 am

San, I love your avatar! It is so cute! beatingheart
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by poohbear Thu Apr 05, 2012 3:31 am

OK, after seeing David in the Tyra show video, i definitely don't think the BHG is him now.. Hard to imagine this is Emily's type too lol.

Whatever happens happens, everything happens for a reason! The best comes when you're least expecting it. :Smiley:
poohbear
poohbear

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 05, 2012 9:24 am

HI

Just got an info (not sure who the source is, so pinch of salt!) that David is now 33.

Back to top Go down

Post by DMBFan Thu Apr 05, 2012 11:05 am

Looks like he was on another dating show called Genuine Ken. Watched some of his other videos on youtube. Doesn't appear to have an inside arm tat like BHG but could be a recent addition too. He does look like BHG though.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TI4PKITRrSk&feature=related

ETA: Guess I should have gone back a few pages, you all have this already scoped out. Don't think he's BHG either, but he's certainly a cutie.

DMBFan

Female Posts : 1549

Back to top Go down

Post by KikiLove Thu Apr 05, 2012 11:32 am

poohbear wrote:OK, after seeing David in the Tyra show video, i definitely don't think the BHG is him now.. Hard to imagine this is Emily's type too laugh out loud.

I agree Doesn't seem like her type.. no no

David Homyk - Bachelorette 8 Contestant Discussion - Page 4 Seanie10David Homyk - Bachelorette 8 Contestant Discussion - Page 4 Tumblr_m5ljljyBe21rx9goxo1_250David Homyk - Bachelorette 8 Contestant Discussion - Page 4 Tumblr_m7vu98s0lT1rwl05yo1_100
''Let your faith be bigger than your fears''
''No one can make you feel inferior without your consent'' - Eleanor Roosevelt
KikiLove
KikiLove

Female Posts : 2434

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCgFME101EA3Jsekih-BkYbA

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Thu Apr 05, 2012 11:00 pm

sophienette wrote:HI

Just got an info (not sure who the source is, so pinch of salt!) that David is now 33.

Thanks for sharing this! :urok:
Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 07, 2012 3:46 pm

It seems that he might be home. He posted on his fan page on March 27 and today and what appears to be his real page today.

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Sat Apr 07, 2012 10:12 pm

Why do people think that is David on the group date in England if he is home already? scratch

ETA: He was sent home during the last RC?
Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by vivalameagx3 Sat Apr 07, 2012 10:14 pm

Love_Me wrote:Why do people think that is David on the group date in England if he is home already? scratch

I don't think it is him, but rather a completely new guy based on skin tone and facial shape alone.
vivalameagx3
vivalameagx3

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

David Homyk - Bachelorette 8 Contestant Discussion

+18
Bloomers
nikkij_26
lstiff
DMBFan
cimcoe