SELECT CONTENT

David Homyk - Bachelorette 8 Contestant Discussion

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

David Homyk - Bachelorette 8 Contestant Discussion - Page 5 Empty Re: David Homyk - Bachelorette 8 Contestant Discussion

Post by mprssdbyu Sat Apr 07, 2012 10:16 pm

Love_Me wrote:Why do people think that is David on the group date in England if he is home already? scratch

ETA: He was sent home during the last RC?
As an artist, I think someone else runs his page most of the time. Most artist do not take that responsibility on solely by themselves, but of course, I could be wrong and they are allowing him to personally engage in social websites. Again, we'll see.

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

David Homyk - Bachelorette 8 Contestant Discussion - Page 5 Empty Re: David Homyk - Bachelorette 8 Contestant Discussion

Post by Admin Sat Apr 07, 2012 11:31 pm

San wrote:Here is another picture of David ~

David Homyk - Bachelorette 8 Contestant Discussion - Page 5 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSK6LMMNHOkbvN7io5LvZKuoagT_WiNl9IfXwY08tJIP3sfZXrv-cxainuD

David Homyk reality show on MTV? from David Homyk on Vimeo.

Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Sun Apr 08, 2012 5:54 am

He looks a little like a combination of Eric McCormack, Justin Long, and David Archuleta all rolled into one.

David Homyk - Bachelorette 8 Contestant Discussion - Page 5 Eric-2

David Homyk - Bachelorette 8 Contestant Discussion - Page 5 16_moonlight_long

David Homyk - Bachelorette 8 Contestant Discussion - Page 5 176588
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by lstiff Sun Apr 08, 2012 8:04 pm

I agree with PP :)

Avatar made by Kikill. #TeamJef :Drinkwater:
lstiff
lstiff

Female Posts : 632

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Mon Apr 09, 2012 3:13 am

lstiff wrote:I agree with PP :)

What did PP say?
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by lstiff Mon Apr 09, 2012 11:20 pm

That he looks like a mix of those 3 guys! :)

Avatar made by Kikill. #TeamJef :Drinkwater:
lstiff
lstiff

Female Posts : 632

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Thu Apr 12, 2012 12:26 am

I can't see Emily choosing him as F1 because of him being an artist but this guy is cute as a button to me and he's SMAURT!.. in fact he's second to Ryan and third is Sean for me. Chris just does nothing for me but from the little video we saw of their date, he seems like a sweet guy... with alot of personality. I still think David got the 1:1 in Tn and meeting Dolly. Perfect date for him. JMO If that is not David as the unidentified guy in England, she has two REALLY short dark haired guys that look VERY much alike. Of course, they aren't short compared to Emily but as a guy, they are short cakes!

mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Thu Apr 12, 2012 1:33 am

"Can't wait to watch NY1 in the morning and learn why there's a search chopper hovering 100ft above my building and Impalas circling my block"

This was just tweeted by David. The only conclusion I can come to is he is home. I'm truly shocked and confused! I really didn't think they could actively tweet until show airs. It's not artist related. Is RS sure he is a contestant or did he get that wrong. :greenman:

mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by nikkij_26 Thu Apr 12, 2012 1:38 am

mprssdbyu wrote:"Can't wait to watch NY1 in the morning and learn why there's a search chopper hovering 100ft above my building and Impalas circling my block"

This was just tweeted by David. The only conclusion I can come to is he is home. I'm truly shocked and confused! I really didn't think they could actively tweet until show airs. It's not artist related. Is RS sure he is a contestant or did he get that wrong. :greenman:

We had suspected that David might be home because of activity on his accounts. That's why we weren't sure if he was DHGE in England. However, some contestants have had some communication before based on their business and there was always the possibility of someone running his account and tweeting for him. So, it was still up in the air. RS still could be correct that he was a contestant and he was just sent home around the time we saw he restarted posting/tweeting. He just may not be DHGE, which was already debated.

:Smiley:

nikkij_26

Female Posts : 546

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Thu Apr 12, 2012 1:41 am

nikkij_26 wrote:
mprssdbyu wrote:"Can't wait to watch NY1 in the morning and learn why there's a search chopper hovering 100ft above my building and Impalas circling my block"

We had suspected that David might be home because of activity on his accounts. That's why we weren't sure if he was DHGE in England. However, some contestants have had some communication before based on their business and there was always the possibility of someone running his account and tweeting for him. So, it was still up in the air. RS still could be correct that he was a contestant and he was just sent home around the time we saw he restarted posting/tweeting. He just may not be DHGE, which was already debated.

Well, if it's not him in England, she has two dark haired guys that are short cakes! Also, with him being a public figure, if he was sent home, I'm surprised RS hasn't already revealed that info. I would think he would be one of the easiest to track.

mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by nikkij_26 Thu Apr 12, 2012 1:50 am

mprssdbyu wrote:
nikkij_26 wrote:

Well, if it's not him in England, she has two dark haired guys that are short cakes! Also, with him being a public figure, if he was sent home, I'm surprised RS hasn't already revealed that info. I would think he would be one of the easiest to track.

With this lawsuit with TPTB actively going on, what RS knows or what RS would be able to track is debateable. It's more about whether he would choose to reveal it and when. There is alot of info that RS has claimed to have that he has chosen not to reveal, including who has left & stayed. He's revealed some things but, not everything. He may know David has gone home, and has simply chosen not to reveal it, or hasn't gotten around to it with all the legal stufff going on. RS is on his own time. and disgression, and has made that clear. We concentrate on what we sleuth, find and can prove, and when RS chooses to reveal something we verify and apply it.

nikkij_26

Female Posts : 546

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Thu Apr 12, 2012 2:13 am

nikkij_26 wrote:
mprssdbyu wrote:
nikkij_26 wrote:

With this lawsuit with TPTB actively going on, what RS knows or what RS would be able to track is debateable. It's more about whether he would choose to reveal it and when. There is alot of info that RS has claimed to have that he has chosen not to reveal, including who has left & stayed. He's revealed some things but, not everything. He may know David has gone home, and has simply chosen not to reveal it, or hasn't gotten around to it with all the legal stufff going on. RS is on his own time. and disgression, and has made that clear. We concentrate on what we sleuth, find and can prove, and when RS chooses to reveal something we verify and apply it.

He has already revealed Kalon is at home so I'm still surprised he hasn't revealed David is at home if he is unless someone is using his twitter to throw things off. I can understand allowing announcements, etc if you make a living as an artist but not random tweets such as the one David's twitter just made. Again, I'm totally thrown off by David's activity on social media. Just am.

mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

David Homyk - Bachelorette 8 Contestant Discussion

+18
Bloomers
nikkij_26
lstiff
DMBFan
cimcoe