SELECT CONTENT

David Homyk - Bachelorette 8 Contestant Discussion

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

David Homyk - Bachelorette 8 Contestant Discussion - Page 6 Empty Re: David Homyk - Bachelorette 8 Contestant Discussion

Post by Jeepers Thu Apr 12, 2012 2:39 am

It is VERY common these days for contestants who are home to start tweeting and FBing .. And partying and being seen in public .. Etc.. Even dating.. .. Even tho they are not supposed to .. It happens ALL the time .. Not unusual at all. It is rare that anyone else is managing the social net work of these folks .. Very rare .. So don't be thrown off at all .. It is no big deal

A bit of grace and a bit of badass
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

David Homyk - Bachelorette 8 Contestant Discussion - Page 6 Empty Re: David Homyk - Bachelorette 8 Contestant Discussion

Post by Bloomers Thu Apr 12, 2012 10:56 am

Jeepers wrote:It is VERY common these days for contestants who are home to start tweeting and FBing .. And partying and being seen in public .. Etc.. Even dating.. .. Even tho they are not supposed to .. It happens ALL the time .. Not unusual at all. It is rare that anyone else is managing the social net work of these folks .. Very rare .. So don't be thrown off at all .. It is no big deal

Cutie that he is ~ I think he is gone and out of the picture. He is tweeting about his real life here and now. We have closed the book on others using this as evidence in the past.

When you encourage someone in the present, you help that person to become successful in the future.
Bloomers
Bloomers

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 12, 2012 11:09 am

so, will I mark him out from Croatia onwards?

Back to top Go down

Post by Bloomers Thu Apr 12, 2012 11:28 am

sophienette wrote:so, will I mark him out from Croatia onwards?

You might wait and see what some others have to say - confirmation - but it seems likely to me. :greenman:

When you encourage someone in the present, you help that person to become successful in the future.
Bloomers
Bloomers

Back to top Go down

Post by nikkij_26 Thu Apr 12, 2012 6:39 pm

sophienette wrote:so, will I mark him out from Croatia onwards?

If he's talking about flying helicopters above his head in NY I would think he's out. We need to look back and know the exact date he started back tweeting/posting because he might have been out well before Croatia. Although, someone doing those earlier tweets/post is still a possibility. I don't know his twitter, etc. or I would look. Someone needs to post when his tweets/posts restarted in this thread.

:Smiley:

nikkij_26

Female Posts : 546

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Apr 12, 2012 6:55 pm

Someone on his facebook page asked,

Anastasia Khramova posted to David Homyk
March 13.
Did u delete your real facebook page where I was your friend? Cause I can't find it for some odd reason.

Anastasia Khramova I think he did. Or either blocked us all. :(
March 14 at 8:09pm · Like.

Brittney Teinert he is going to be on the bachelorette next month thats why
Tuesday at 8:42pm · Like.

Anastasia Khramova oh he is? I'm so watching! lol!

Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Apr 12, 2012 6:58 pm

I think this was the first post posted by him since March 7th.

David Homyk
March 27 via Ping.fm.
My music is now on Simfy as well as Google Play!!! #truestory

David Homyk
April 7 via Ping.fm.
When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace. #jimihendrix

David Homyk
17 hours ago via Ping.fm.
Can't wait to watch NY1 in the morning and learn why there's a search chopper hovering 100ft above my building and Impalas circling my block
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by nikkij_26 Thu Apr 12, 2012 7:16 pm

San wrote:I think this was the first post posted by him since March 7th.

David Homyk
March 27 via Ping.fm.
My music is now on Simfy as well as Google Play!!! #truestory

David Homyk
April 7 via Ping.fm.
When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace. #jimihendrix

David Homyk
17 hours ago via Ping.fm.
Can't wait to watch NY1 in the morning and learn why there's a search chopper hovering 100ft above my building and Impalas circling my block

So, he was either out before Bermuda or after England. So, I would probably block him out for Croatia. The March 27th tweet about his music could definitely be a business tweet someone did for him. So, there is the barely there possibility still that he could be DHGE in England and left at the England RC. Still up in the air 'til mor einfo but glad to have definitive dates of tweets. tyvm San

:Smiley:

nikkij_26

Female Posts : 546

Back to top Go down

Post by christinemega Mon Apr 16, 2012 5:02 am

I am thinking that David Homyk is the BHG.

http://photos.modelmayhem.com/photos/101220/09/4d0f98e1f20d5.jpg

http://a1.ec-images.myspacecdn.com/images02/9/933abe501bfe4c03bb708a1d284d22c4/l.jpg

http://a4.ec-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/111/5938fe19917799b9758f8c520128cad1/l.jpg

Birth Name
David Emmanuel Homyk

Height:
5' 11" (1.80 m) - quite tall even not as tall as Ryan..but he's not a shortie either, He's also been modeling that means He's got the height for sure..

Mini Biography:
Singer, songwriter, record producer and actor, David Homyk's music can be described as a blend of Maroon 5 and James Blunt, often mixed with a Timbaland style production. A producer by trade, David has made recordings for many well known artists including Beyoncé and her sister Solange. He tours and performs regularly, having shared stages with artists ranging from American Idol's Constantine Maroulis to the hip-hop legend & Hall of Fame inductee Doug E. Fresh. David's debut album, was "True Story"..

Apart from music, David appears regularly on the daytime soap opera, "All My Children," and has made several appearances on both "The Tyra Banks Show" and on "Sex and the City." He has also modeled in a wide range of campaigns for clothing companies such as Club Monaco and Burlington Coat Factory, and has appeared in many commercial print advertisements. He was the first ever commercial model for the familiar fruit juice drink, Capri Sun, and appears in commercial spots for Anheuser-Busch as the official mixologist for the popular beverage, Bud Light Lime.

IMDb Mini Biography By: David Homyk

Trivia
His mother is Egyptian and his father is of Ukrainian/Russian/English/Welsh/Scottish-Irish ancestry.
He has European blood!!!! Everyone assumed that BHG is European living in US.

Graduated with honors from the University of Virginia with a B.A. in Economics and a B.A. in Philosophy.

His favorite ice cream is Ben & Jerry's "Oatmeal Cookie Chunk.".

Teamed up with Beyoncé's father, Matthew Knowles, in 2007 and produced recordings for Beyoncé, Solange, Kelly Rowland, and other artists under Music World Entertainment.

Marketed entirely by word of mouth and live performances, his debut album "True Story" hit #96 on the iTunes New Release Charts in the first week.

He is a singer-songwriter and record producer.[b]
christinemega
christinemega

Back to top Go down

Post by christinemega Mon Apr 16, 2012 5:02 am

David Homyk's tattoo?? I dont know.. maybe a new tattoo just couple days prior to bachelorette filming... who knows?

christinemega
christinemega

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 16, 2012 8:41 am

BHG is over 6 ft tall. You can tell from pictures in Bermuda he is taller than Ryan who is about 6 ft. BHG also appears to still be on the show and David appears not to be.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 16, 2012 9:19 am

BHG has blue eyes! (I think) ;)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

David Homyk - Bachelorette 8 Contestant Discussion

+18
Bloomers
nikkij_26
lstiff
DMBFan
cimcoe