SELECT CONTENT

Possible F1 *Spoilers* - Thread #1

Page 2 of 44 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 23 ... 44  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Possible F1 *Spoilers* - Thread #1 - Page 2 Empty Re: Possible F1 *Spoilers* - Thread #1

Post by BlondieGal Mon 16 May 2011 - 16:26

Bloomers wrote:

Love_Me, that is an idea. You might post your findings simultaneously on both Jokers and ABC, so that the credit goes to you. If you do it separately, someone will carry it to the other board and claim it for him or herself.

It is too bad we can't publish this on the FORT. What a shame.....

A poster on the ABC board is missing the Fort sleuthers so this may be a good lead to post the finding(s) ~ http://abc.go.com/shows/the-bachelorette/discuss?cat=437798&tid=1026209&tsn=1

There are a few posters in that thread that would like to join this board, but I leave it up to the moderators on what direction to take on this matter.

Last edited by BlondieGal on Mon 16 May 2011 - 16:35; edited 1 time in total
BlondieGal
BlondieGal

Female Posts : 1122

Back to top Go down

Possible F1 *Spoilers* - Thread #1 - Page 2 Empty Re: Possible F1 *Spoilers* - Thread #1

Post by IrishGal Mon 16 May 2011 - 16:31

Fantastic and thank you, Love_Me!

Team Kaitlin!  Team Booth!
IrishGal
IrishGal

Female Posts : 3010

Back to top Go down

Post by Peppermom Mon 16 May 2011 - 17:08

Great Job Love_Me high five Lets keep looking for more proof to nail this coffin shut yes

Tough times don't last, tough people do.  Life is a journey, not a destination.
Peppermom
Peppermom

Back to top Go down

Post by IrishGal Mon 16 May 2011 - 17:10

One more comment...there are 3 Ben's in the cast this season. Are we certain Bentley and Ben C. went home and stayed home?

Team Kaitlin!  Team Booth!
IrishGal
IrishGal

Female Posts : 3010

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 16 May 2011 - 17:11

Bloomers wrote:
Love_Me wrote:I think I might have found out who the F1 is.

This guy lives in Fiji and first posted this on a Fiji travel site about 19 hours ago.

Possible F1 *Spoilers* - Thread #1 - Page 2 Update10

Then a friend of Ashley's posted this on her fan page:

Love this picture Ash! Can't wait to see what happened!

Then the same guy who lives in Fiji and knew where the finale was filmed posted the following several times:

Possible F1 *Spoilers* - Thread #1 - Page 2 Update12

and

Possible F1 *Spoilers* - Thread #1 - Page 2 Update11

Then that poster wrote the following:

hope she like fiji at vomo island

Which reminded me of the post by CC a few days ago:

cupcakes wrote:Finale possibly shot in Lautoka, Fiji. Vomo is a strong possibility.

http://www.vomofiji.com/
http://www.tripadvisor.com/Hotel_Review-g297566-d590111-Reviews-Vomo_Island_Resort-Lautoka_Viti_Levu.html

So that could mean Ben F. is the F1 and maybe they spent a day or two together in Fiji after filming the finale.

Also, I have reached out to this person so I will let you know anything else they share if they write me back.

The only thing that gives me pause about this is his question on the travel site asking if Ben made it through. Then he seems to have confirmed his answer by saying she took up with him. Whatever that means.

So I put the word *Possible* in my title just in case Ben F turns out to be the F2 instead of the F1.

An F1 Ben fits with the first filmed HT (Roberto and Emily), the filmed exit out of the limo around the same spot as Roberto, and all that connection I was trying to make with Coastal last night but was messing up -either it was Ben or Dino.
Ben is standing also in the F1 spot in the group picture.

Is Ben our F1?

Dino may be our physical F2!

Fantastic work, Love! I am so proud of you! laughlaughlaugh

Wonderful Job Love_Me!!!!!! laughlaughlaugh

bloomers.........what about Ryan P getting the fir ..........and Mickey being the sexy edit from the mags.........what about either of them as F2??

Back to top Go down

Post by Beeleever Mon 16 May 2011 - 17:42

Love_Me is the BOMB!!! :bom: You are rockin' it to the next galaxy, girlfriend :shimmie: working hard for every single piece of info you can find. I am so totally in awe of your sleuthing. :missclap: You go girl!!! dance1
Beeleever
Beeleever

Female Posts : 3644

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon 16 May 2011 - 17:55

Wow Love_Me! Awesome find. I hope he replies back to you. rock
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Pattycake92 Mon 16 May 2011 - 18:23

So glad I found y'all!!!! Been missing me some sleuthing and spoilers! Thanks love!!
Pattycake92
Pattycake92

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon 16 May 2011 - 18:44

Pattycake92 wrote:So glad I found y'all!!!! Been missing me some sleuthing and spoilers! Thanks love!!

:hihi: Yay So glad to see you here Pattycake!!
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 16 May 2011 - 19:35

Wow, Love_Me - this is so exciting; fantastic job! If Ben F is F1 and Dino is F2, this is the first time I can remember seeing two of the same basic physical prototypes in the F1/F2 position. At least to me, physically, Ben F and Constantine appear to be the same type. I can't wait to find out more about the F4 personality-wise. It's been awesome following everybody's sleuthing work once again and I can hardly wait for next Monday. Strictly from the M&G tape, JMHO, Ashley has some of the cutest guys as a group, that I have ever seen!

Back to top Go down

Post by Bloomers Mon 16 May 2011 - 19:36

Coastal wrote:
Bloomers wrote:
Love_Me wrote:I think I might have found out who the F1 is.

This guy lives in Fiji and first posted this on a Fiji travel site about 19 hours ago.

Possible F1 *Spoilers* - Thread #1 - Page 2 Update10

Then a friend of Ashley's posted this on her fan page:

Love this picture Ash! Can't wait to see what happened!

Then the same guy who lives in Fiji and knew where the finale was filmed posted the following several times:

Possible F1 *Spoilers* - Thread #1 - Page 2 Update12

and

Possible F1 *Spoilers* - Thread #1 - Page 2 Update11

Then that poster wrote the following:

hope she like fiji at vomo island

Which reminded me of the post by CC a few days ago:

cupcakes wrote:Finale possibly shot in Lautoka, Fiji. Vomo is a strong possibility.

http://www.vomofiji.com/
http://www.tripadvisor.com/Hotel_Review-g297566-d590111-Reviews-Vomo_Island_Resort-Lautoka_Viti_Levu.html

So that could mean Ben F. is the F1 and maybe they spent a day or two together in Fiji after filming the finale.

Also, I have reached out to this person so I will let you know anything else they share if they write me back.

The only thing that gives me pause about this is his question on the travel site asking if Ben made it through. Then he seems to have confirmed his answer by saying she took up with him. Whatever that means.

So I put the word *Possible* in my title just in case Ben F turns out to be the F2 instead of the F1.

An F1 Ben fits with the first filmed HT (Roberto and Emily), the filmed exit out of the limo around the same spot as Roberto, and all that connection I was trying to make with Coastal last night but was messing up -either it was Ben or Dino.
Ben is standing also in the F1 spot in the group picture.

Is Ben our F1?

Dino may be our physical F2!

Fantastic work, Love! I am so proud of you! laughlaughlaugh

Wonderful Job Love_Me!!!!!! laughlaughlaugh

bloomers.........what about Ryan P getting the fir ..........and Mickey being the sexy edit from the mags.........what about either of them as F2??

I really don't have as strong a feeling about F2, but everyone noticed immediately the physical connection between Constantine and Ashley at the M&G. Then we saw the way they seemed to also connect when he exited the limo. Now add ( a little more elusive, but...), I think they filmed his HT second after Ben's. If the filmed Ben's 1rst as F1 (same as Roberto and Emily), then Constantine's filmed 2nd just might be F2 the same as ChrisL and Chantal's.

Otherwise, I don't have any idea why they filmed a HT in California, then went cross country to the other coast to film one, then probably went back cross country to film the other 2 HTs? That just doesn't make sense.

When you encourage someone in the present, you help that person to become successful in the future.
Bloomers
Bloomers

Back to top Go down

Post by black_tears Mon 16 May 2011 - 21:45

etherealfire wrote:Wow, Love_Me - this is so exciting; fantastic job! If Ben F is F1 and Dino is F2, this is the first time I can remember seeing two of the same basic physical prototypes in the F1/F2 position. At least to me, physically, Ben F and Constantine appear to be the same type. I can't wait to find out more about the F4 personality-wise. It's been awesome following everybody's sleuthing work once again and I can hardly wait for next Monday. Strictly from the M&G tape, JMHO, Ashley has some of the cutest guys as a group, that I have ever seen!

Awesome find girl, I'm seriously impressed! That would be so exciting to beat RS to the punch!! affraid
black_tears
black_tears

Female Posts : 1107

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 44 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 23 ... 44  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Possible F1 *Spoilers* - Thread #1

+60
ilb123
ironcat
LaureanT
happy2bme
mprssdbyu