SELECT CONTENT

Possible F1 *Spoilers* - Thread #1

Page 23 of 44 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 33 ... 44  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Possible F1 *Spoilers* - Thread #1 - Page 23 Empty Re: Possible F1 *Spoilers* - Thread #1

Post by Admin Thu Jun 02, 2011 5:21 pm

fabgirl wrote:The chemistry is built early between jp and ashley as well as communication. I see a relationship building and iam sure he will be that shoulder to lean on next week after the bentley drama. She will find a man who is compassionate, mature, and truly there for her. I don't think no one will be able to change her relationship with him because a bond is formed early and comfort the number one reason i believe it will be jp. The other guys storyline seems to be developing too late. I like both jp and ben, have to wait and see.

👋 Welcome to the forum fabgirl!!! 👋 Glad you're here.
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Possible F1 *Spoilers* - Thread #1 - Page 23 Empty Re: Possible F1 *Spoilers* - Thread #1

Post by nd4reality Thu Jun 02, 2011 5:28 pm

Gina wrote:I'm happy Ryan got the group date rose and not Bentley, or I may just have stopped watching this show. whew.

I'm pretty sure Ryan will bring his own brand of TLC during that SQT time and she's not thinking about either Bentley or even the roast yes .

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Thu Jun 02, 2011 5:49 pm

Pattycake92 wrote:
It looks like she ends up with JP or Ben so I would say she fixes her picker by the end. Oh, and I agree with ya'll that JP would have been right there to see how she was doing. I bet he steps up BIG time on his date with Ashley. Obviously TPTB don't want us to see any parts of their date this week so it must go really well :Nod:

We do get that mystery voiceover in the previews: "It was an absolutely unbelievable night!"

Sounds like JP.

The timing of his 1 on 1 after the comedy roast, with the addition of Bentley leaving as well (which the producers certainly saw coming before it happened), is perfect for his first solo date, since rumor has it, he was not familiar with either Emily or Chantal going into this show. He only knows Ashley.

Yes, SOME of this was pre-planned.
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by mnmhughes Thu Jun 02, 2011 5:55 pm

JBF wrote:
Pattycake92 wrote:
It looks like she ends up with JP or Ben so I would say she fixes her picker by the end. Oh, and I agree with ya'll that JP would have been right there to see how she was doing. I bet he steps up BIG time on his date with Ashley. Obviously TPTB don't want us to see any parts of their date this week so it must go really well :Nod:

We do get that mystery voiceover in the previews: "It was an absolutely unbelievable night!"

Sounds like JP.

The timing of his 1 on 1 after the comedy roast, with the addition of Bentley leaving as well (which the producers certainly saw coming before it happened), is perfect for his first solo date, since rumor has it, he was not familiar with either Emily or Chantal going into this show. He only knows Ashley.

Do you think it was also planned for Bentley to leave right before JP's date, thus cementing Ash/JP's bond? Cause that's some serious manipulation right there? How do some couples even survive this show?! affraid
mnmhughes
mnmhughes

Female Posts : 8112

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Jun 02, 2011 5:57 pm

JBF wrote:
Pattycake92 wrote:

Sounds like JP.

Not only does he only know Ashley, he only likes Ashley as Bette and only wants her. At least, I think so. :D

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Thu Jun 02, 2011 6:14 pm

[quote="nutty1"]So we see what we want to see?[/quote

Or to quote Paul Simon "Still a man sees want he wants to see and disregards the rest"

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Thu Jun 02, 2011 6:18 pm

mnmhughes wrote:
Love_Me wrote:We can add another clue to why Ben F winds up being the F2...on the group date when Ashley is sobbing he passes up a chance to console her. I get that some people are shy and this is an experience like nothing else, but when does the compassion come into play.

I will tell you one thing if that was J.P on that group date you can bet he would have been over there lifting her spirits.

Possible F1 *Spoilers* - Thread #1 - Page 23 1376249931

After, of course, he told the offending guy exactly what he thought of him! I am wondering too, if Ashley will hold it against the guys that they didn't comfort her. I would be bothered by that too. OR TPTB wouldn't let anyone except Bentley go talk to her. I could see that happening also. hissyfit

I have a feeling this is the more likely explanation. It didn't fit their plan to have Ben or anyone else besides Bentley do the comforting.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Bloomers Thu Jun 02, 2011 6:20 pm

[quote="pavalygurl"]
nutty1 wrote:So we see what we want to see?[/quote

Or to quote Paul Simon "Still a man sees want he wants to see and disregards the rest"

Look back over the seasons of the Bachelor/Bachorette on the FORT. People attach themselves to a favorite, and not only do they see what they want to see, but often reason flies right on out the window. It happens on both sides of the equation!

When you encourage someone in the present, you help that person to become successful in the future.
Bloomers
Bloomers

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Thu Jun 02, 2011 6:20 pm

cupcakes wrote:Did other guys even know that she was upset and crying? I wonder if they didn't and TPTB only told Bentley and told him where to go find her.

Bingo! She does not appear to be upset in her pics with the other guys...she may have been able to compose herself until good ole Bentley comes along and eggs her on.

Last edited by pavalygurl on Thu Jun 02, 2011 6:22 pm; edited 1 time in total

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Thu Jun 02, 2011 6:21 pm

mnmhughes wrote:
JBF wrote:
Pattycake92 wrote:

Sounds like JP.

Do you think it was also planned for Bentley to leave right before JP's date, thus cementing Ash/JP's bond? Cause that's some serious manipulation right there? How do some couples even survive this show?! affraid

Oh you know I'm just as naive about this show as everybody else.

Alas... the "timing" is just too-too good. We must also ask why Bentley returns strategically right before another Ashley/JP date in Hong Kong.

Something Chris Harrison said on his blogs suggested that they couldn't stop all of the Bentley drama from happening. Uh... OK.
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Thu Jun 02, 2011 6:26 pm

pavalygurl wrote:
cupcakes wrote:Did other guys even know that she was upset and crying? I wonder if they didn't and TPTB only told Bentley and told him where to go find her.

Bingo! She does not appear to be upset in her pics with the other guys...she may have been able to compose herself until good ole Bentley comes along and eggs her on.

Another possible spoiler for next week that may or may not be true: she cancels the pre-rose ceremony 1 on 1s and goes right into the eliminations. No, she's still not happy about the roast. Then again, she also had her date (overnight?) with JP, so...
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Thu Jun 02, 2011 6:28 pm

And for gosh sakes the guy gets to say bye bye to the other guys too .. AAWWWWW

A bit of grace and a bit of badass
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 44 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 33 ... 44  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Possible F1 *Spoilers* - Thread #1

+60
ilb123
ironcat
LaureanT
happy2bme
mprssdbyu