SELECT CONTENT

Possible F1 *Spoilers* - Thread #1

Page 44 of 44 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Possible F1 *Spoilers* - Thread #1 - Page 44 Empty Re: Possible F1 *Spoilers* - Thread #1

Post by anders Wed Jun 08, 2011 11:33 am

me too - I wanna know that too - is that the FRC or FD location. anyone?

“No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see affraid
anders
anders

Back to top Go down

Possible F1 *Spoilers* - Thread #1 - Page 44 Empty Re: Possible F1 *Spoilers* - Thread #1

Post by nd4reality Wed Jun 08, 2011 12:14 pm

I believe that SCs that include the railings are the Navale resort. So that puts both Ryan and Ashley in her white dress at Navale.

Now (someone correct me if I am wrong), Navale has been assumed to the the FD location.

Love_Me and others on this board (again correct me here) have said Vomo is the FRC location.

I personally have not seen any confirmation anywhere that these 2 locations are confirmed but I'm sure others here can provide proof ?

Or else if anyone has ever asked either CH or Fleiss a question and got an answer, please ask them 'what Island was the FRC located at ?' and let us all know what they respond ? That would be a huge direction for us.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by dee Wed Jun 08, 2011 12:55 pm

nd4reality wrote:I believe that SCs that include the railings are the Navale resort. So that puts both Ryan and Ashley in her white dress at Navale.

Now (someone correct me if I am wrong), Navale has been assumed to the the FD location.

Love_Me and others on this board (again correct me here) have said Vomo is the FRC location.

I personally have not seen any confirmation anywhere that these 2 locations are confirmed but I'm sure others here can provide proof ?

Or else if anyone has ever asked either CH or Fleiss a question and got an answer, please ask them 'what Island was the FRC located at ?' and let us all know what they respond ? That would be a huge direction for us.
But didn't Love_me's source put Ryan IN Vomo?? Or... I'm probably remembering this all wrong haha
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Wed Jun 08, 2011 1:00 pm

dee wrote:
nd4reality wrote:I believe that SCs that include the railings are the Navale resort. So that puts both Ryan and Ashley in her white dress at Navale.

But didn't Love_me's source put Ryan IN Vomo?? Or... I'm probably remembering this all wrong haha

You're right.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by anders Wed Jun 08, 2011 1:02 pm

but what does being in Vomo mean, is that MTP/LCD/FRC/FD...I'm lost. :Frown:

“No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see affraid
anders
anders

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Fri Jun 10, 2011 4:44 am

http://bachandbachettefans.forumotion.com/t145-possible-f1-spoilers
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Sat Jul 02, 2011 8:21 pm

Love_Me wrote:Sorry, for taking so long to get this information posted. These are all my posts about what the guy in Fiji told me. If there is a post missing please let me know and I will add it into this post. Thanks for being so patient.

I will also post this in the locked Possible *F1* thread so it will be easier to find.

Love_Me wrote:I think I might have found out who the F1 is.

This guy lives in Fiji and first posted this on a Fiji travel site about 19 hours ago.

Then a friend of Ashley's posted this on her fan page:

Love this picture Ash! Can't wait to see what happened!

Then the same guy who lives in Fiji and knew where the finale was filmed posted the following several times:

and

Then that poster wrote the following:

hope she like fiji at vomo island

Which reminded me of the post by CC a few days ago:

cupcakes wrote:Finale possibly shot in Lautoka, Fiji. Vomo is a strong possibility.

http://www.vomofiji.com/
http://www.tripadvisor.com/Hotel_Review-g297566-d590111-Reviews-Vomo_Island_Resort-Lautoka_Viti_Levu.html

So that could mean Ben F. is the F1 and maybe they spent a day or two together in Fiji after filming the finale.

Also, I have reached out to this person so I will let you know anything else they share if they write me back.

The
only thing that gives me pause about this is his question on the travel
site asking if Ben made it through. Then he seems to have confirmed his
answer by saying she took up with him. Whatever that means.

So I put the word *Possible* in my title just in case Ben F turns out to be the F2 instead of the F1.

Love_Me wrote:Update:

So I tried to communicate as best I could with the guy who first said he saw The Bachelorette being filmed this season. I asked him if Ashley picked Ben and if the finale was filmed in Vomo, Fiji?

He answered back with yes that is what happened and he liked that it did.

Because he speaks another language I think he did see Ashley pick Ben F and the finale was filmed in Vomo, Fiji.

It is a little frustrating trying to ask him questions because there is a communication issue so I did my best to keep it simple and to the point.

So what do you think?

Love_Me wrote:Here is some more info from my source I got today.....

They said Ben F. stayed at the Westin (Link) and Ashley was at Vomo.

This is the same source who said Ashley picked Ben (saw the finale being filmed in Vomo, Fiji) and the one who said they took up with eachother. Whatever that means.

It could mean he saw a LCD being filmed and assumed Ben F was picked at the finale. That is what I am trying to figure out. Believe me I have asked him every question suggested. He just writes me bits and pieces right now. Which I greatly appreciate. Smile

Love_Me wrote:I was told today the following......

SHE MADE IT UP WITH BEN .... SHE ALSO WENT ON A DATE WITH BEN ON VOMO LAILAI ...AND TO SAVUSAVU ON BELMAIRE ....... SHE ALSO FELL IN LOVE WITH A FIJIAN MAN ... BUT IT WAS TO LATE

-Not sure what Made It Up with Ben means yet
-Vomo Lailai Link and Link
-SAVUSAVU Link
- The last part I believe was a little joke, but to me when he says it was too late that is because Ashley did pick someone and she feel in love. IMO

Love_Me wrote:I can put to rest the theory that Ryan P. and Ashley end up together. My source said Ryan was in Vomo, Fiji, but she sent him home.

There are a couple of other things I am working on figuring it out now. I will keep you posted.

Love_Me wrote:
pavalygurl wrote:
Love_Me wrote:
cupcakes wrote:
Love_Me wrote:I can put to rest the theory that Ryan P. and Ashley end up together. My source said Ryan was in Vomo, Fiji, but she sent him home.

There are a couple of other things I am working on figuring it out now. I will keep you posted.

Thanks LM! Very Happy He said Vomo, Fiji? So that would mean he is part of the finale?

I am trying to figure exactly what happened, but they said Ryan P was in Vomo and sent home. Then he added Ashley made it with Ben. Which I still can't figure out what they mean even though I have asked it many different ways. They also saw her in the dress she wears during the finale. So my guess is he saw Ben and Ashley on a LCD. He also saw the finale being filmed and Ryan with her before being sent home. I also sent him a picture of J.P and he did not say anything about it or the other F4 guys besides Ben (along with Ryan P) so I am still working on that.

Did he see any of the F4 with Ashley when she wore the pink dress? At least we could narrow down the F2 that way.

He said Ben F was in Vomo, Fiji with Ashley. So that means he is for sure the F1 or F2. At this point I would say the F2. JMHO
Love_Me wrote:Well, I am going to post the following information that they shared with me just now.

*Disclaimer* I am sharing what I was told because this person has been truthful so far and I believe what they have told me. Now there might be a chance they are wrong because even I am a little skeptical, but I wanted to share it just in case it turns out to be right. If I am wrong or the communication was not what it should have been that is alright with me.

He said Ashley and Ben are engaged. I asked them again just to be sure. Are Ben and Ashley really engaged and he said yes.

Love_Me wrote:
cupcakes wrote:Love_Me, your source is leaving messages on FB:

came to fiji excited and left crying

she had on other choose but to go with jp

and that wyh ben stayed in the westin

I am confused on what he is saying. Here is my translation:
"Came to fiji excited and left crying. She had no other choice but to go with JP and that is why Ben stayed at the Westin"

To be honest I am a little confused about this also. It seems he has changed what he told me about a week ago. The details about the Westin and Ben being one of the F2 seems the same, but the F1 just changed. I wonder what he means by she came to Fiji excited, but left crying. Maybe they were happy tears. What does she had no other choice mean.

This has been an issue when trying to communicate with him, but J.P being the F1 doesn't shock me. 1) who out of the other F4 could it be at this point? 2) The edit matches up to J.P being the F1 3) RS reported that J.P was the pick. So I can totally see it.

I will see if he wrote me back tonight. Thanks for the heads up.

Love_Me wrote:I tried a new approach these last few days with getting information about who the F1 might end up being.

This is what I was told today:

Me: Did Ben win?

Him: no it all close

Me: Did J.P win?

Him: jp did she had no other option to go with Jp

I believe he joined today. So I hope he shares what he knows with us in this thread. He has been a really nice guy and very helpful.

Why things changed...your guess is as good as mine at this pointed. However, I wanted to share this update with everyone ASAP.

We can discuss our opinions in this thread.

IMO there is still a lot to figure out in regards to what happened after the HTD's.

So until we get new screencaps at the end of episode 6 we should keep searching for clues.
Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Wed Jul 06, 2011 4:23 pm

chaslom4 wrote:
I sent fijiman a pm and he answered it this morning (7/6/2011)

Lori Miller

Hi! thank you for adding me as a friend. I was just wondering if you saw JP give Ashley a ring. Thanks!

Roneel Prasad

yes
i saw it
Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 44 of 44 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Possible F1 *Spoilers* - Thread #1

+60
ilb123
ironcat
LaureanT
happy2bme
mprssdbyu