SELECT CONTENT

Possible F1 *Spoilers* - Thread #1

Page 22 of 44 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 33 ... 44  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Possible F1 *Spoilers* - Thread #1 - Page 22 Empty Re: Possible F1 *Spoilers* - Thread #1

Post by mnmhughes Thu Jun 02, 2011 3:36 pm

Love_Me wrote:We can add another clue to why Ben F winds up being the F2...on the group date when Ashley is sobbing he passes up a chance to console her. I get that some people are shy and this is an experience like nothing else, but when does the compassion come into play.

I will tell you one thing if that was J.P on that group date you can bet he would have been over there lifting her spirits.

Possible F1 *Spoilers* - Thread #1 - Page 22 1376249931

After, of course, he told the offending guy exactly what he thought of him! I am wondering too, if Ashley will hold it against the guys that they didn't comfort her. I would be bothered by that too. OR TPTB wouldn't let anyone except Bentley go talk to her. I could see that happening also. hissyfit
mnmhughes
mnmhughes

Female Posts : 8112

Back to top Go down

Possible F1 *Spoilers* - Thread #1 - Page 22 Empty Re: Possible F1 *Spoilers* - Thread #1

Post by Admin Thu Jun 02, 2011 3:47 pm

mnmhughes wrote:
Love_Me wrote:We can add another clue to why Ben F winds up being the F2...on the group date when Ashley is sobbing he passes up a chance to console her. I get that some people are shy and this is an experience like nothing else, but when does the compassion come into play.

I will tell you one thing if that was J.P on that group date you can bet he would have been over there lifting her spirits.

After, of course, he told the offending guy exactly what he thought of him! I am wondering too, if Ashley will hold it against the guys that they didn't comfort her. I would be bothered by that too. OR TPTB wouldn't let anyone except Bentley go talk to her. I could see that happening also. hissyfit

Re the bolded~ I would be shocked if that wasn't the case. no no
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Thu Jun 02, 2011 3:49 pm

San wrote:
mnmhughes wrote:

After, of course, he told the offending guy exactly what he thought of him! I am wondering too, if Ashley will hold it against the guys that they didn't comfort her. I would be bothered by that too. OR TPTB wouldn't let anyone except Bentley go talk to her. I could see that happening also. Possible F1 *Spoilers* - Thread #1 - Page 22 3299141884

Re the bolded~ I would be shocked if that wasn't the case. Possible F1 *Spoilers* - Thread #1 - Page 22 927261665

If that is what happened and you are the other guys you have to ask yourself what did I get myself into signing up for a show that would allow this to occur. :pale:
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Thu Jun 02, 2011 3:52 pm

Love_Me wrote:
San wrote:
mnmhughes wrote:

After, of course, he told the offending guy exactly what he thought of him! I am wondering too, if Ashley will hold it against the guys that they didn't comfort her. I would be bothered by that too. OR TPTB wouldn't let anyone except Bentley go talk to her. I could see that happening also. Possible F1 *Spoilers* - Thread #1 - Page 22 3299141884

Re the bolded~ I would be shocked if that wasn't the case. Possible F1 *Spoilers* - Thread #1 - Page 22 927261665

If that is what happened and you are the other guys you have to ask yourself what did I get myself into signing up for a show that would allow this to occur. :pale:

You have to remember, Kirk said doing this show is psychologically damaging. Enough said!
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by cupcakes Thu Jun 02, 2011 4:00 pm

Did other guys even know that she was upset and crying? I wonder if they didn't and TPTB only told Bentley and told him where to go find her.

heartbeat
cupcakes
cupcakes

Female Posts : 3568

Back to top Go down

Post by Pattycake92 Thu Jun 02, 2011 4:33 pm

Even if TPTB told Bentley to go console her, all of the bachelors were there and had to know what Will said would be hurtful. They should have all been looking for her to see how she was doing. Ryan gets the group rose doesn't he? He gets a kiss too, so I'm thinking he makes an effort to make her feel better.
Pattycake92
Pattycake92

Back to top Go down

Post by Pattycake92 Thu Jun 02, 2011 4:38 pm

jlccaz wrote:Ashley gives out a Jillian vibe (Bad Boys Wes/Ed have too much distracting sex appeal for her), not Ali (building from day one to choosing Roberto -- [sexy] rock of Gibraltar type). Or even Deanna -- unable to read that Graham was not that into her, before she tumbled for him, and then going for the bad boy Jesse over Jeremy or Jason. I hope Ashley doesn't have Broken Picker Syndrome.

It looks like she ends up with JP or Ben so I would say she fixes her picker by the end. Oh, and I agree with ya'll that JP would have been right there to see how she was doing. I bet he steps up BIG time on his date with Ashley. Obviously TPTB don't want us to see any parts of their date this week so it must go really well :Nod:
Pattycake92
Pattycake92

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Jun 02, 2011 4:42 pm

Pattycake92 wrote:
jlccaz wrote:Ashley gives out a Jillian vibe (Bad Boys Wes/Ed have too much distracting sex appeal for her), not Ali (building from day one to choosing Roberto -- [sexy] rock of Gibraltar type). Or even Deanna -- unable to read that Graham was not that into her, before she tumbled for him, and then going for the bad boy Jesse over Jeremy or Jason. I hope Ashley doesn't have Broken Picker Syndrome.

It looks like she ends up with JP or Ben so I would say she fixes her picker by the end. Oh, and I agree with ya'll that JP would have been right there to see how she was doing. I bet he steps up BIG time on his date with Ashley. Obviously TPTB don't want us to see any parts of their date this week so it must go really well :Nod:

I agree. Even if TPTB only told Bentley where they locked her away in a corner, I think the other men should have at least tried to ask/figure out if she's okay after all the crap Will said. But just standing around looking hot? Nice going, boys! no

I cannot wait to see their date either. I hope he handles it like a pro! :D

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Jun 02, 2011 4:43 pm

Alanna wrote:
Pattycake92 wrote:

I agree. Even if TPTB only told Bentley where they locked her away in a corner, I think the other men should have at least tried to ask/figure out if she's okay after all the crap Will said. But just standing around looking hot? Nice going, boys! no

I cannot wait to see their date either. I hope he handles it like a pro! :D

Both Ames and Ben F. are on that date too.
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Thu Jun 02, 2011 4:44 pm

Pattycake92 wrote:Even if TPTB told Bentley to go console her, all of the bachelors were there and had to know what Will said would be hurtful. They should have all been looking for her to see how she was doing. Ryan gets the group rose doesn't he? He gets a kiss too, so I'm thinking he makes an effort to make her feel better.

Perhaps Bentley gets mad that he was not the one to get the GR on that date and decides to mess with Ashley more and leave. He is in for the competition and they showed this in Ep1 after Ryan got the rose that his competative spirit got challenged.
Perhaps he decide to up the ante and s*** with Ashley more because he didn't get the rose ? JMT

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 02, 2011 4:48 pm

I'm happy Ryan got the group date rose and not Bentley, or I may just have stopped watching this show. whew.

Back to top Go down

Possible F1 *Spoilers* - Thread #1 - Page 22 Empty f1 spoiler

Post by fabgirl Thu Jun 02, 2011 5:20 pm

The chemistry is built early between jp and ashley as well as communication. I see a relationship building and iam sure he will be that shoulder to lean on next week after the bentley drama. She will find a man who is compassionate, mature, and truly there for her. I don't think no one will be able to change her relationship with him because a bond is formed early and comfort the number one reason i believe it will be jp. The other guys storyline seems to be developing too late. I like both jp and ben, have to wait and see. Ben's time to shine would be after william insults on ashley, but if not i believe jp all the way to the final1.

Last edited by fabgirl on Thu Jun 02, 2011 5:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
fabgirl
fabgirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 44 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 33 ... 44  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Possible F1 *Spoilers* - Thread #1

+60
ilb123
ironcat
LaureanT
happy2bme
mprssdbyu