SELECT CONTENT

Possible F1 *Spoilers* - Thread #1

Page 4 of 44 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 24 ... 44  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Possible F1 *Spoilers* - Thread #1 - Page 4 Empty Re: Possible F1 *Spoilers* - Thread #1

Post by BlondieGal Wed May 18, 2011 2:31 pm

medicinegal wrote:

So glad I found you guys! I ventured to the ABC board last night and saw Blondie's post. Thanks girl!

Yay! Glad that you are here medicinegal! kisses
BlondieGal
BlondieGal

Female Posts : 1122

Back to top Go down

Possible F1 *Spoilers* - Thread #1 - Page 4 Empty Re: Possible F1 *Spoilers* - Thread #1

Post by Love_Me Wed May 18, 2011 4:14 pm

Possible F1 *Spoilers* - Thread #1 - Page 4 1387363171 medicinegal! So happy you joined the site! ❤
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Thu May 19, 2011 2:08 am

Fantastic find! I'm looking forward to Ben! I've heard some great things. <3
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Fri May 20, 2011 1:11 am

Update:

So I tried to communicate as best I could with the guy who first said he saw The Bachelorette being filmed this season. I asked him if Ashley picked Ben and if the finale was filmed in Vomo, Fiji?

He answered back with yes that is what happened and he liked that it did.

Because he speaks another language I think he did see Ashley pick Ben F and the finale was filmed in Vomo, Fiji.

It is a little frustrating trying to ask him questions because there is a communication issue so I did my best to keep it simple and to the point.

So what do you think?
Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri May 20, 2011 1:13 am

laughlaughlaugh I hope it is true!!
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by kikora Fri May 20, 2011 1:13 am

So nice to see possibilities of an F1 so early on and that the sleuthing has continued even with the necessary relocation!

It took finally seeing a post on jokers for me to figure out where you all went to - I should have just PM'd someone earlier - but I'm so happy to see all the familiar faces and, eventually, catch up enough to contribute!

kikora

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri May 20, 2011 1:14 am

kikora wrote:So nice to see possibilities of an F1 so early on and that the sleuthing has continued even with the necessary relocation!

It took finally seeing a post on jokers for me to figure out where you all went to - I should have just PM'd someone earlier - but I'm so happy to see all the familiar faces and, eventually, catch up enough to contribute!

WELCOME to the forum kikora! It is so nice to see you here. 👋
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Fri May 20, 2011 1:15 am

Thanks LOVE for doing that..Lets hope he knew Ben F name..I believe he saw the FRC. Thanks for going the extra mile for us.
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Fri May 20, 2011 1:16 am

kikora wrote:So nice to see possibilities of an F1 so early on and that the sleuthing has continued even with the necessary relocation!

Possible F1 *Spoilers* - Thread #1 - Page 4 687187126 kikora! I am glad you joined the site! Smiley
Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Fri May 20, 2011 1:16 am

So happy to see you here.. 👋
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri May 20, 2011 1:22 am

Love_Me wrote:Update:

So I tried to communicate as best I could with the guy who first said he saw The Bachelorette being filmed this season. I asked him if Ashley picked Ben and if the finale was filmed in Vomo, Fiji?

Because he speaks another language I think he did see Ashley pick Ben F and the finale was filmed in Vomo, Fiji.

It is a little frustrating trying to ask him questions because there is a communication issue so I did my best to keep it simple and to the point.

So what do you think?

I think it's true too. If he saw Ben as one of two men, he could have said "Ashley chose Ben and X" instead of just "Ben." OTOH, it's possible that he saw a LCD/MTP with Ben and assumed that he was her choice? no idea

Last edited by Alanna on Fri May 20, 2011 1:23 am; edited 1 time in total

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Fri May 20, 2011 1:22 am

Love_Me wrote:Update:

So what do you think?

Think? That it would be great to think that a certain blogger got scooped :bigsmile: rotfl :what: drooling
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 44 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 24 ... 44  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Possible F1 *Spoilers* - Thread #1

+60
ilb123
ironcat
LaureanT
happy2bme
mprssdbyu