SELECT CONTENT

Possible F1 *Spoilers* - Thread #1

Page 43 of 44 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Possible F1 *Spoilers* - Thread #1 - Page 43 Empty Re: Possible F1 *Spoilers* - Thread #1

Post by Love_Me Tue Jun 07, 2011 5:32 pm

CarrieAlexander wrote:We know that Chris L and Chantal went out the night before they headed back to the US with the crew for the wrap party.. so IDK what to think because I have no idea what the source is trying to say Possible F1 *Spoilers* - Thread #1 - Page 43 3562723908

Maybe he partied with Ben F at the Westin then he was told Ashley and J.P cried happy tears after getting engaged.
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Possible F1 *Spoilers* - Thread #1 - Page 43 Empty Re: Possible F1 *Spoilers* - Thread #1

Post by lavenderred Tue Jun 07, 2011 5:40 pm

I definitely appreciate all of the hard work AND patience you have shown Love_Me, trying your best to get information from him and to decipher it.

But since Fijiman has surfaced again and is posting some of the pieces he seems to know about Ashley I thought perhaps someone else might want to reply to his posts and try to get clarification on them. He's definitely not easy to communicate with or understand and I definitely would not want him to be overwhelmed with multiple people questioning him. But I do think it's worth trying to get clarification on his latest posts. Especially since he did respond before to replies on the Tourism FB.

I think it's worth a shot and better than guessing.
lavenderred
lavenderred

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Tue Jun 07, 2011 5:49 pm

That is how I started communicating with him so if anyone else wants to reach out to him for clarity go for it. Possible F1 *Spoilers* - Thread #1 - Page 43 3792326465
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 07, 2011 6:01 pm

Is there a link to get intouch with him??

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Tue Jun 07, 2011 7:29 pm

What does he go by on Facebook, and what travel board was he on?

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by anders Wed Jun 08, 2011 9:04 am

klarson79 wrote:Was Ryan at the FRC or did he show up the week before? For some reason, I'm thinking he was there the week before when Constantine was still around.

According to RS Ryan shows up at the FD stage - the caps of Ash in the pink dress at the railings are assumed to be at the site of FRC - I'm not sure - it could be the F3 elimination site (unless I missed it and it was confirmed to be the site of the FRC). If he returns on FRC day, it so reminds me of Jill's season and makes me wonder if they're going to throw F1 under the bus this season as well.

Almost always the woman put their up/back for the FRC because they want the the face shot without the hair falling down around her face - her hair is not up in these caps.
Possible F1 *Spoilers* - Thread #1 - Page 43 Sztsoy

Possible F1 *Spoilers* - Thread #1 - Page 43 Ke6fjt

“No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see affraid
anders
anders

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Wed Jun 08, 2011 10:24 am

But do we know these are the same day?? He may show up a day or so before. How long are they at this location?
This has shades of Reid written all over it...I hate these bring backs!

"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Wed Jun 08, 2011 10:33 am

nutty1 wrote:But do we know these are the same day?? He may show up a day or so before. How long are they at this location?
This has shades of Reid written all over it...I hate these bring backs!
Me too.

In fact the more I think of it the more it resembles Jeremy from Di's season. Like Jeremy, Ryan was an instant fav. (good looking etc), both got FIRs, both seem perfect on paper, both got Group Roses and and seemed front runners to all the other guys which got the other guys all riled up and then targeted, both fell very early on for the lead and (probably) asked for another chance with the Bachelorette. More Jeremy than Reid IMO. How sad.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Wed Jun 08, 2011 10:39 am

anders wrote:
klarson79 wrote:Was Ryan at the FRC or did he show up the week before? For some reason, I'm thinking he was there the week before when Constantine was still around.

According to RS Ryan shows up at the FD stage - the caps of Ash in the pink dress at the railings are assumed to be at the site of FRC - I'm not sure - it could be the F3 elimination site (unless I missed it and it was confirmed to be the site of the FRC). If he returns on FRC day, it so reminds me of Jill's season and makes me wonder if they're going to throw F1 under the bus this season as well.

Almost always the woman put their up/back for the FRC because they want the the face shot without the hair falling down around her face - her hair is not up in these caps.
Possible F1 *Spoilers* - Thread #1 - Page 43 Sztsoy

Possible F1 *Spoilers* - Thread #1 - Page 43 Ke6fjt

Anders I'm not sure if you are thinking the same as I am but these SCs are of Namale which is the FD location. Why would Ashley be standing there when the FRC is at the Vomo island ?

There were also 2 sets of SCs shown in the preview of Ashley on that deck. But from the lenght of the shadows etc (I'm no sleuther lol) but it appears to me to be Ashley on that deck at 2 different times. So maybe in 1 set she is waiting to dump Ryan and in the second she has already dumped him and is making her way to the FRC on Vomo ?

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by anders Wed Jun 08, 2011 10:40 am

I agree – less like Reid, more like Jeremy. Remember they didn’t give us Reid coming back at FRC until the previews after the MTA - with Jeremy we had the SCs of him upset in the dark on the side of the road at the beginning of the season. And since Ryan is gone before HTDs, it doesn’t make sense that he would crash the FRC. But I could be wrong.

“No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see affraid
anders
anders

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Wed Jun 08, 2011 10:44 am

They also haven't given us the traditional (crying/hugging) SCs of an early / non-RoseCeremony departure.
The other seasons had them Ali/Jake, Chris L/Ali and Reid/Jillian.
This season, nothing yet. meanies.

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Wed Jun 08, 2011 11:19 am

So the screencap of Ryan....that is at the fantasy date location, not FRC location? I am so confused,LOL! (believe it or not, I am working and shouldn't be peeking on here).

nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 43 of 44 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Possible F1 *Spoilers* - Thread #1

+60
ilb123
ironcat
LaureanT
happy2bme
mprssdbyu