SELECT CONTENT

Jeremiah James Korfe - Kalie Wright Korfe - Sweet Home Alabama Season 3 - Updates - Discussion

Page 11 of 32 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 21 ... 32  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jeremiah James Korfe - Kalie Wright Korfe - Sweet Home Alabama Season 3 - Updates - Discussion - Page 11 Empty Re: Jeremiah James Korfe - Kalie Wright Korfe - Sweet Home Alabama Season 3 - Updates - Discussion

Post by Beeleever Thu May 31, 2012 7:24 pm

Nutty, Albean and others new to the SHA threads...

Although Jeremiah's first love of music would be rock n roll, he spent 7 years doing that scene. He toured for the Summer and Winter X games and also the Mountain Dew and Warp tours. The LA lifestyle isn't the best fit for him now and the average age of a new successful artist would be late teens to mid twenties, as seen on Idol and The Voice.

Jeremiah feels that the Nashville lifestyle is a better fit and location is where he and Paige would like to spend some of their time living. The average age of a successful country musician is much older (Blake Shelton) and it's where he needs to go professionally.

I introduced Jeremiah to a company I am connected with that promotes musicians. The increase in gigs he has coming up is part of them promoting him as a country/rock musician. They are starting out very small to see how he does and what the response is.

Jeremiah has written 5 new country/rock songs since he left the show. The gig I am most excited about is Jeremiah's full band, From Joyce, will be opening for Dierks Bentley on July 28th at Firefest. This is attended by 10,000+ people and should give him some great exposure. If it goes well with Dierks, his career could really take off.

If you would like to read my post finale interview with Paige and Jeremiah, you can click on the link below. Start at the bottom as the posts appear from newest on the top (The Bachelorette Emily Maynard) to oldest on the bottom (SHA). The interviews give you a great behind the scenes contrast as to what was really happening vs. the edited version you saw on the show. I had a great time writing it. I hope you enjoy it! 👋

http://realitvwithbee.blogspot.com/
Beeleever
Beeleever

Female Posts : 3644

Back to top Go down

Jeremiah James Korfe - Kalie Wright Korfe - Sweet Home Alabama Season 3 - Updates - Discussion - Page 11 Empty Re: Jeremiah James Korfe - Kalie Wright Korfe - Sweet Home Alabama Season 3 - Updates - Discussion

Post by Love_Me Thu May 31, 2012 8:58 pm

Beeleever wrote:Nutty, Albean and others new to the SHA threads...

Although Jeremiah's first love of music would be rock n roll, he spent 7 years doing that scene. He toured for the Summer and Winter X games and also the Mountain Dew and Warp tours. The LA lifestyle isn't the best fit for him now and the average age of a new successful artist would be late teens to mid twenties, as seen on Idol and The Voice.

Jeremiah feels that the Nashville lifestyle is a better fit and location is where he and Paige would like to spend some of their time living. The average age of a successful country musician is much older (Blake Shelton) and it's where he needs to go professionally.

I introduced Jeremiah to a company I am connected with that promotes musicians. The increase in gigs he has coming up is part of them promoting him as a country/rock musician. They are starting out very small to see how he does and what the response is.

Jeremiah has written 5 new country/rock songs since he left the show. The gig I am most excited about is Jeremiah's full band, From Joyce, will be opening for Dierks Bentley on July 28th at Firefest. This is attended by 10,000+ people and should give him some great exposure. If it goes well with Dierks, his career could really take off.

If you would like to read my post finale interview with Paige and Jeremiah, you can click on the link below. Start at the bottom as the posts appear from newest on the top (The Bachelorette Emily Maynard) to oldest on the bottom (SHA). The interviews give you a great behind the scenes contrast as to what was really happening vs. the edited version you saw on the show. I had a great time writing it. I hope you enjoy it! Jeremiah James Korfe - Kalie Wright Korfe - Sweet Home Alabama Season 3 - Updates - Discussion - Page 11 1387363171

http://realitvwithbee.blogspot.com/

I love your blog Bee and enjoyed reading your posts again! Thanks for sharing about Jeremiah and his music. You are so sweet to have introduced him to your music contacts. He is going places now and I am beyond thrilled his dreams are coming true.

Jeremiah James Korfe - Kalie Wright Korfe - Sweet Home Alabama Season 3 - Updates - Discussion - Page 11 528399046
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Thu May 31, 2012 10:45 pm

Off to read it right now.......

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Thu May 31, 2012 11:02 pm

WOW, that was great!! Thank you for telling me about it!!!

Let me ask you something....why were fans disappointed in the ending? What happened?
Also, I found this line curious:
Although she knew how he felt, she also knew she had to try and get Jeremiah to say it. Paige was filled with worry that he would be sent home for not being a good character for the show.
How could they send him home if she wanted to keep him?
Thanks again!! I am going to watch episode 5 tonight.
Beeleever, how cool that you got to know them.....he is even more handsome in real life?

"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Thu May 31, 2012 11:03 pm

I wanted to add....writing a letter to him each night so when he watched the show, he would know what she was thinking. What a fabulous idea!!! I wish Emily would do that for her F1! (shhhh, no spoilers here)

nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Thu May 31, 2012 11:46 pm

nutty1 wrote:WOW, that was great!! Thank you for telling me about it!!!

Let me ask you something....why were fans disappointed in the ending? What happened?
Although she knew how he felt, she also knew she had to try and get Jeremiah to say it. Paige was filled with worry that he would be sent home for not being a good character for the show.
Beeleever, how cool that you got to know them.....he is even more handsome in real life?

Hmm, Nutty, I think because we felt cheated out of the love story. We knew it was there because of Love's spoiler and all the evidence that pointed to Paige and Jeremiah, but the producers wanted us to believe otherwise. At least, that is how I perceived it. They painted Jeremiah in a negative light and Bubba as "Mr. Perfect". Btw, that is not Bubba's fault...it was the editing...I was also a Bubba fan. So while many of us were excited because it seemed like a real couple was coming out of this show, we weren't being allowed to see it. The producers created a slanted picture for us.
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Fri Jun 01, 2012 7:56 am

Thanks, Beelover. I'm going to check out your blog. I'm hoping to watch more of the show this weekend. I'm kind of speed watching but it's getting tougher now that it's 2 hrs. :Smiley:

Nutty, I think you'll start to see what Litta's talking about by episode 6. I know what happened in the end obviously but still was wondering what was going on with Jeremiah. It's like topsy turvy world because the redemption of City Shawn starts in episode 5. I actually like him now. Who knew? giggling
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15340

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Fri Jun 01, 2012 8:46 am

I never got to watch episode 5 last night.....maybe tonite.

nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Fri Jun 01, 2012 1:20 pm

Thanks as always Bee!

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Beeleever Fri Jun 01, 2012 6:59 pm

nutty1 wrote:WOW, that was great!! Thank you for telling me about it!!!

Nutty, as you know, things are not always as they appear! Probably 80% of America wanted Paige to choose Bubba and that is the fault of production. If they would have shown the real love story between Paige and Jeremiah, it would have equaled Ashley & JP's.

The backlash on P & J was huge. It is amazing to me how cruel people were to them. Instead of being happy they found their soulmates, they were angry their favorite wasn't chosen. Typical behavior we see every season.

All I can tell you is Paige was terrified every single day that Jeremiah would get sent home. She did not even know if he was coming to the Finale. So sad to be put through that but in the end, they feel it was worth it.
I can't wait for you to see the Finale. It is the best!

Yes, meeting them both during the airing of the shows was awesome but nothing compared to the Meet & Greet and what has happened after with his music career. It still feels like I am living someone else's life! giggling
Beeleever
Beeleever

Back to top Go down

Post by Beeleever Fri Jun 01, 2012 7:14 pm

atem wrote:Thanks as always Bee!

Love and Atem, I just wanted to thank both of you for always being so sweet and supportive. Your positive comments mean the world to me! I am fearful when I post that people will think I am acting like a know-it-all so I try only to answer questions directed to me.

It's too bad SHA doesn't have the following that TB does!

bestbud!
Beeleever
Beeleever

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Fri Jun 01, 2012 9:07 pm

Is there going to be another season??

nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 32 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 21 ... 32  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Jeremiah James Korfe - Kalie Wright Korfe - Sweet Home Alabama Season 3 - Updates - Discussion

+35
bostonman
GuardianAngel
Sprite
sublime
provenceguy
veg_out
librarian
LoveDovez
copyman12
Thomigirl
happyvalleygirl