SELECT CONTENT

Jeremiah James Korfe - Kalie Wright Korfe - Sweet Home Alabama Season 3 - Updates - Discussion

Page 12 of 32 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 22 ... 32  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jeremiah James Korfe - Kalie Wright Korfe - Sweet Home Alabama Season 3 - Updates - Discussion - Page 12 Empty Re: Jeremiah James Korfe - Kalie Wright Korfe - Sweet Home Alabama Season 3 - Updates - Discussion

Post by jlccaz Fri Jun 01, 2012 9:28 pm

Beeleever wrote:
atem wrote:Thanks as always Bee!

Love and Atem, I just wanted to thank both of you for always being so sweet and supportive. Your positive comments mean the world to me! I am fearful when I post that people will think I am acting like a know-it-all so I try only to answer questions directed to me.

It's too bad SHA doesn't have the following that TB does!

bestbud!

You know what Todd D would say. The B in BEELEEVER stands for ... BEE-YOU-TEE-FUL! You added a lot to the enjoyment of the season. Including by just making people tuned in to the show behind the show, which made the whole story so sweet and sincere, after all the Crappy Bach Seasons we've sucked up!
jlccaz
jlccaz

Back to top Go down

Jeremiah James Korfe - Kalie Wright Korfe - Sweet Home Alabama Season 3 - Updates - Discussion - Page 12 Empty Re: Jeremiah James Korfe - Kalie Wright Korfe - Sweet Home Alabama Season 3 - Updates - Discussion

Post by rc49ers Fri Jun 01, 2012 9:54 pm

Thought i would share this i had out of town guests , and i had not opened my cd that MamaK sent me , so while i was busy preparing breakfest ,

i heard music coming from my living room and as the second song came o my dvr , i shouted Jeremiah not knowing my niece opened my CD and was playing it

She said its about time you realized it was Jeremiah ,you missed three songs ,i checked and i only missed the first one , but i still was embarassed,

as i had bragged i knew every song of his by heart , i guess you can imagine how red my face turned , i learned not to tell a lil white lie .

but i do know This Paige Is you by heart fromm going over to cmt and view the video .

Jeremiah James Korfe - Kalie Wright Korfe - Sweet Home Alabama Season 3 - Updates - Discussion - Page 12 3757602631 Embarassed Jeremiah James Korfe - Kalie Wright Korfe - Sweet Home Alabama Season 3 - Updates - Discussion - Page 12 2498849071 Jeremiah James Korfe - Kalie Wright Korfe - Sweet Home Alabama Season 3 - Updates - Discussion - Page 12 2317662389

Jeremiah James Korfe - Kalie Wright Korfe - Sweet Home Alabama Season 3 - Updates - Discussion - Page 12 Its-ra10 It's raining LOVE!!            Jeremiah James Korfe - Kalie Wright Korfe - Sweet Home Alabama Season 3 - Updates - Discussion - Page 12 Air_fi10 .....And an Amazing Adventure!!  

Jeremiah James Korfe - Kalie Wright Korfe - Sweet Home Alabama Season 3 - Updates - Discussion - Page 12 Baseball-1 Life Is Like baseball, You Will Not Hit Every Pitch!
rc49ers
rc49ers

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 01, 2012 10:15 pm

^^^ Sweet story rc49ers! ^^^

I haven't been able to keep up with the board lately but Bee, just saw you posted you introduced Jeremiah to a contact of yours in the music industry. That was such an awesome thing for you to do! I really hope everything goes well for Jeremiah and Paige!

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Sat Jun 02, 2012 1:09 am

I just finished episode 5....I cannot believe how much I like City Shaun. And wow, Jeremiah did not get a good edit. I can see why people were in an uproar!
But Dustin is gone.....I really like him.
Not too surprised Donny left, but I did like him. I thought she would let Landon go.
I love how close the guys were to each other.

The hammock scene....wow!!!!

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sat Jun 02, 2012 1:24 am

I was bummed out that my favorites, Donny & Danny,left early other on. I thought she might get rid of Little Shaun. He's a nice guy but too young. Landon seems to be a producer pick at this point. I liked Dustin too, Nutty.

I'm going to try to watch another episode this weekend. Hopefully I'll like Jeremiah more. She clearly has chemistry with him so can see why she picks him. Bubba seems like a really nice guy. I'm just not the cowboy type.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15358

Back to top Go down

Post by Beeleever Sat Jun 02, 2012 10:37 am

It is clear the way they edited Bubba that he was being set up to be the bachelor on the next season. Including how it ended, which still rubs me the wrong way.

There has been no mention of another season from CMT or Glassman, which is the production company. It is odd because they shot the first three seasons back-to-back.

Instead of shooting another season of SHA, they came up with Southern Nights, which I think was a mistake. Ratings are way down.

Glassman was contracted to do five shows for CMT. They did 3 SHA's and 1 SN. They have one more show so it will be interesting to see what direction they go.
Beeleever
Beeleever

Female Posts : 3644

Back to top Go down

Post by Beeleever Sat Jun 02, 2012 11:57 am

Aww Jlccaz, that is so sweet of you to say. :hug:

I was happy to share what I could with the behind the scenes stuff. Honestly, when have we ever had access to what was really happening with the lead and F1 during the filming of the show? It was an opportunity to show the contrast between what was real and what was edited to be real.

That's why I think it is a shame that SHA doesn't have the same following. Can you imagine if we had this kind of access to what Emily and her F1 were thinking/feeling/living throughout the process?

What I do think we can take from this is the knowledge that the filming and editing of the show is purely a business to make money. It's purpose is not to bring two people together in order to find love.

Let's take the lessons we learned from SHA and apply them to TB.

One of them being, it is not up to the lead who goes on what dates, the order of them and who leaves each week. The lead chooses the F4 guys on night one. The dates each week and who stays and who goes is for what is best for the production of the show. That is why Landon stayed around so long on SHA and why Kalon is still there after being condescending to Emily.

It is in the best interest for the lead to have a 1:1 with their F4 guys early on in order to start developing a relationship with each one of them. It is not believable that you would wait until late in the season to have 1:1's with any of the F4 guys. IMHO.

Last edited by Beeleever on Sat Jun 02, 2012 3:53 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Taking out TB Spoilers.)
Beeleever
Beeleever

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sat Jun 02, 2012 12:26 pm

I wasn't expecting to see spoilers for Emily's season here. 🇳🇴

albean99
albean99

Back to top Go down

Post by Beeleever Sat Jun 02, 2012 4:00 pm

I know it's too late now, but I am sincerely sorry. I am so used to reading and being a part of the spolier threads, I didn't even realize there was anyone here that was unspoiled.

I feel really bad. :Frown:
Beeleever
Beeleever

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sat Jun 02, 2012 5:51 pm

Beeleever wrote:I know it's too late now, but I am sincerely sorry. I am so used to reading and being a part of the spolier threads, I didn't even realize there was anyone here that was unspoiled.

I feel really bad. :Frown:

That's okay, Beelover. I know you didnt mean to spoil it for anyone. It's all good. I can join the spoiler threads now at least. :Smiley:

albean99
albean99

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Sat Jun 02, 2012 11:06 pm

Off to watch episode 7!

"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Sat Jun 02, 2012 11:36 pm

I really like City Shaun....I swear I could picture her with him more than the edited versions of Jeremiah or Bubba!
And it is really time for Landon to go!

nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 32 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 22 ... 32  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Jeremiah James Korfe - Kalie Wright Korfe - Sweet Home Alabama Season 3 - Updates - Discussion

+35
bostonman
GuardianAngel
Sprite
sublime
provenceguy
veg_out
librarian
LoveDovez
copyman12
Thomigirl
happyvalleygirl