SELECT CONTENT

Jeremiah James Korfe - Kalie Wright Korfe - Sweet Home Alabama Season 3 - Updates - Discussion

Page 25 of 32 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 28 ... 32  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jeremiah James Korfe - Kalie Wright Korfe - Sweet Home Alabama Season 3 - Updates - Discussion - Page 25 Empty Re: Jeremiah James Korfe - Kalie Wright Korfe - Sweet Home Alabama Season 3 - Updates - Discussion

Post by provenceguy Mon Feb 11, 2013 7:41 pm

I have never found Paige's fake-looking boobs to be attractive.
Also, the nude pix she took for her college boyfriend are very, very explicit.
So, it bothers me when she gets on her high horse...
provenceguy
provenceguy

Female Posts : 1885

Back to top Go down

Jeremiah James Korfe - Kalie Wright Korfe - Sweet Home Alabama Season 3 - Updates - Discussion - Page 25 Empty Re: Jeremiah James Korfe - Kalie Wright Korfe - Sweet Home Alabama Season 3 - Updates - Discussion

Post by sublime Mon Feb 11, 2013 9:17 pm

Max64 wrote:
librarian wrote:Here is Paige's latest explanation for what happened posted on Facebook (after jj's tweet and her response).

"Paige Duke Hey Gloria...I put up a post explaining a little more a ways back. It just wasn't working and I wasn't at peace in my heart. I still care about him so much and we are friends and who knows what the future holds but sometimes things just happen. We had to rush into this relationship bc of the show and didn't have the chance to take it slow and it was like a fairy tale in the beginning. However, some things just needed to be figured out!"

The "who knows what the future holds" smacks of trying to lead us to believe things could still work about between them so folks won't be mad at her.

Pretty contradictory. I thought they were taking it slow by not letting the producers push them into getting engaged and agreeing just to date post show. duh Maybe JJ's music career wasn't taking off fast enough for her to give her the life she wanted. I know that was probably a nasty thing for me to say, but I couldn't help myself :hidingchair

I wondered the same thing re: JJ's music career not taking off as quickly as she wanted ...

sublime

Back to top Go down

Post by rc49ers Wed Feb 20, 2013 4:38 pm

I agree with your post , They were together almost a year i dont call that as rushing into a relation ship . I thought they were a great match , I guess you never know . :Jeremiah :
rc49ers
rc49ers

Back to top Go down

Post by jackiemac Tue Mar 19, 2013 10:56 pm

This from Jeremiah's facebook page tonight :(

"New song complete! -lyric tease-
"Some say its a sickness, while others a disease! I find it cruel & breath taking, just how easy your over me! Maybe that's my illness, blindly believing what I see, so just admit me to my doctor in hospital reality! "

jackiemac

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 20, 2013 12:11 pm

jackiemac wrote:

"Some say its a sickness, while others a disease! I find it cruel & breath taking, just how easy your over me! Maybe that's my illness, blindly believing what I see, so just admit me to my doctor in hospital reality! "

I saw that, kind of sad. Any one have any idea what's going on with Paige for him to write this?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed Mar 20, 2013 12:13 pm

jackiemac wrote:

OUCH!!! I feel so bad for him. I hope this helps him move on.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by RealityEscape Wed Mar 20, 2013 2:23 pm

He had some of the same types of lyrics and mood in songs before he met Paige --as if he felt mistreated, almost bitter'. It's hard to know when someone started writing a song and how long he's been tweaking it. And we usually don't know how autobiographical a song is if it is. I also wonder if you could look at it another way - is he writing what someone might feel if he moved on from them easily?

RealityEscape

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 20, 2013 6:22 pm

I haven't been following Paige on twitter or FB, so it's interesting to find here what she's said...especially the Bubba one! Jeremiah's better off, he'll find the right girl for him someday. Those lyrics he posted make you wonder though.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 20, 2013 7:52 pm

Lost17 wrote:I haven't been following Paige on twitter or FB, so it's interesting to find here what she's said...especially the Bubba one! Jeremiah's better off, he'll find the right girl for him someday. Those lyrics he posted make you wonder though.

What did she say about Bubba?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 20, 2013 8:04 pm

Max64 wrote:
Lost17 wrote:I haven't been following Paige on twitter or FB, so it's interesting to find here what she's said...especially the Bubba one! Jeremiah's better off, he'll find the right girl for him someday. Those lyrics he posted make you wonder though.

It's on the previous page, something about a tweet
Telling Bubba Moosey wants to play (after Bubba had cute shot of his dog)

I'm sure Jeremiah didn't appreciate that.

Back to top Go down

Post by RealityEscape Wed Mar 20, 2013 8:38 pm

Lost17 wrote:
Max64 wrote:

It's on the previous page, something about a tweet
Telling Bubba Moosey wants to play (after Bubba had cute shot of his dog)

I'm sure Jeremiah didn't appreciate that.

Paige's mom probably did appreciate it - she's kept contact with Bubba on twitter. But to give Paige a break - I looked up the two songs on Jeremiah's From Joyce album that sound a bit like lyrics above. Tracks 8 - "Just Let Me Go" and Track 9 "Disposable" also have the sense of a female letting him go and not having respect for him or the relationship. They were certainly written pre-Paige or early Paige and not a reflection of that relationship. Paige appears to have some of her spunk back because she's dressing in a one-piece suit for racing again but I don't get the impression she's doing anything that encourages something other than a shallow relationship right now. I try to remember she's still young in some ways. Looking forward to hearing the music with Jeremiah's new songs. Each of his songs have creative music attached -- curious to see what he'll come up with.

RealityEscape

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 20, 2013 9:34 pm

Right, Jeremiah has always written about his and others in his life...def. looking forward to what he's written in these new songs. At least he's back to that, he'll be busy soon enough with farming.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 32 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 28 ... 32  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Jeremiah James Korfe - Kalie Wright Korfe - Sweet Home Alabama Season 3 - Updates - Discussion

+35
bostonman
GuardianAngel
Sprite
sublime
provenceguy
veg_out
librarian
LoveDovez
copyman12
Thomigirl
happyvalleygirl